PDA

View Full Version : Hut! Hut! Hut! Kissimmee FL SWAT team can hit "don't hesitate" at 700 m.....

XNavyNuke
10-31-2014, 05:22 AM
... but are too frack'n illiterate to read address on warrant.

Kissimmee police bust into, raid wrong apartment (http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/kissimmee-police-bust-raid-wrong-apartment/nhw2g/#__federated=1)

. Kissimmee police and SWAT members raided his unit at Tiffany Square Apartments along West Columbia Avenue.

"It scared me. I was asleep. You know, it really scares me, bothers me," said Baker.

"When I told them my name and they was like, 'Oh (expletive), we have the wrong house,'" said Baker.

. "They make a mistake. They come into my place. Now I'm looked at as a bad person in my community," said Baker.

The Kissimmee Police Department paid for a hotel room for Baker and his family overnight. He told Hughes he was afraid to stay in the apartment.

But boy can they shoot!

Kissimmee SWAT team takes first place in sniper competition/ (http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/kissimmee-swat-team-takes-first-place-sniper-compe/ndKsg/)

. “We are very proud of Corporals Rabb and Connors accomplishments. Most of the best snipers from the region participate in this annual event, so this speaks very highly to the competency and effort these two put into their trade,” said Deputy Chief Jeff O’Dell.

Maybe spend less time at the range and take a remedial ESL class at the local college.

XNN

JK/SEA
10-31-2014, 09:49 AM
and in other news, a Police Officer in Podunk Idaho helped a little old lady cross the street.....

there, fair and balanced reporting on RPF....

Spikender
10-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Maybe spend less time at the range and take a remedial ESL class at the local college.

I'd prefer mandatory checks up at the nearest mental asylum but this is an okay start.

XNavyNuke
10-31-2014, 10:25 AM
and in other news, a Police Officer in Podunk Idaho VT helped a little old lady cross the street.....

Fixed it for ya. Wouldn't want people to think that we make fictitious stuff up around here.:)

XNN

bunklocoempire
10-31-2014, 10:40 AM
All guns are always loaded

Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy

Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target

Be sure of your target and what is behind it

...or, you can ignore responsible behavior and get paid for it by simply becoming a police officer.