PDA

View Full Version : [VT] Bloomberg pouring money into Republicans Gov's Snyder, Kasich & Scott (gun grab coming)

ctiger2
10-29-2014, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUXBRcRC5Y4

Discussion starts at 18:36

http://youtu.be/uUXBRcRC5Y4?t=18m36s

roho76
10-29-2014, 08:14 PM
As much as I dislike Snyder, espacially afte he signed the Tesla bill, he's passed too much pro gun legislation for me to think that he would allow Bloomturd to sway him in that department. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

brushfire
10-29-2014, 08:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUXBRcRC5Y4

NewRightLibertarian
10-30-2014, 10:00 AM
As much as I dislike Snyder, espacially afte he signed the Tesla bill, he's passed too much pro gun legislation for me to think that he would allow Bloomturd to sway him in that department. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

What pro-gun legislation?

Zippyjuan
10-30-2014, 12:38 PM
It is hard to take VT seriously anyways. According to the editor, Gordon Duff:

"I don’t know know any imaginable way you can get information…First of all…Because, about 30%, based on what I believe…and you know what? Who says I’m right? According to my belief, and I have as good of, uh access to information as anyone in the world, probably, anyone I know of. About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false,."

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/gordon-duff-of-veterans-today-admits-to-writing-40-false-information/

9/11 was done with multiple nuclear weapons according to his site.

roho76
10-30-2014, 02:03 PM
House Bill 5225:

-Repeal of the state license-to-purchase for handguns sold by a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFL) so that even purchasers without a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) will only be subject to the federal NICS check.

-Streamlining private sales to allow people to apply for a purchase license at any law enforcement agency in the state rather than just in the city or county of their residence.

-Repeal of the handgun safety test currently required to obtain a purchase license.

-Extension of the time that a purchase permit is valid from ten days to thirty days.

-Repeal of the requirement that local law enforcement agencies maintain paper copies of purchase licenses.

Senate Bill 984:

-Allow Michigan residents to purchase long guns from any other state as long as they comply with current federal firearms laws.

-Allow non-residents for non-contiguous states to purchase rifles and shotguns in Michigan.

I mean, it's not perfect but it's definitely not Bloomberg friendly legislation. Bloomberg must be spending money on him for other reasons.

Zippyjuan
10-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Bloomberg and Snyder:
http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2014/10/michigan_governors_race_2014_w.html

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has used his Independence USA PAC to run a series of pro-Snyder ads in Michigan. In an interesting twist, he’s also contributed $1.1 million to the DGA, which is running anti-Snyder ads here.

Bloomberg hosted a fundraiser for Snyder earlier this year in New York and donated $6,800 directly to his campaign, the maximum amount allowed under a new law the governor signed last year doubling most contribution limits.

I can't find any contributions by Bloomberg to Kasich or Scott.

NewRightLibertarian
10-31-2014, 11:11 AM
House Bill 5225:

-Repeal of the state license-to-purchase for handguns sold by a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer (FFL) so that even purchasers without a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) will only be subject to the federal NICS check.

-Streamlining private sales to allow people to apply for a purchase license at any law enforcement agency in the state rather than just in the city or county of their residence.

-Repeal of the handgun safety test currently required to obtain a purchase license.

-Extension of the time that a purchase permit is valid from ten days to thirty days.

-Repeal of the requirement that local law enforcement agencies maintain paper copies of purchase licenses.

Senate Bill 984:

-Allow Michigan residents to purchase long guns from any other state as long as they comply with current federal firearms laws.

-Allow non-residents for non-contiguous states to purchase rifles and shotguns in Michigan.

I mean, it's not perfect but it's definitely not Bloomberg friendly legislation. Bloomberg must be spending money on him for other reasons.

He vetoed constitutional carry and other relaxing of gun regulations in the state. He WILL be doing Bloomberg's gun control agenda in term 2, no doubt about it. It is no coincidence that his regime has copied all of Obama's propaganda pretty much down to the letter.

2young2vote
10-31-2014, 07:03 PM
Sounds to me more like he is trying to gain support for a presidential run.

roho76
11-01-2014, 08:40 AM
The constitutional carry would have allowed people to carry in schools. I don't agree that he vetoed that but I can understand in this political climate. If someone is going to open carry on a school chances are good that they are not there to hurt anyone and can only be a benefit to those kids to have someone like that around considering how much of a sitting duck these kids are.