PDA

View Full Version : FREE ADVERTISING!!! #DearCongress

tangent4ronpaul
10-29-2014, 05:04 PM
If you could ask Congress to take on one thing – one policy, one issue, one bill, one idea, one principle – what would it be? And why?

Here's how to share your message:

• Starting with the phrase "#DearCongress, I want…," write your message on a piece of paper or poster board, and take a photo of yourself holding it. It can be a paragraph. It can be a word. It can be a Dadaist poem. It just has to be legible

• Email it to DearCongress2014@gmail.com or tweet it to @AmericaTonight with the hashtag #DearCongress. We'll share your images and responses in our coverage ahead of the midterm elections.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/articles/2014/10/28/what-do-you-wantfromcongress.html

Legal Release: For good and valuable consideration, including, without limitation, the opportunity for the Licensed Material (as defined below) to be included in the Project, I hereby grants to Producer, the non-exclusive, royalty-free, right and license to use all content, media or other materials submitted by me hereunder in all media, in perpetuity, throughout the universe for the purposes and in the manner set forth herein. The rights granted to Producer include use of the Licensed Material in connection with the Project in any and all languages.

OK, so almost free... you will need a piece of posterboard or something...

Why don't we make a list of wants...

post um here folks - but do submit in the selfies too!

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-29-2014, 05:34 PM
END THE FED
CASTRATE the NSA
CASTRATE the DHS
REPEAL 2 laws for every new one you make
Abolish the Department of Education
Go on vacation 364 days a year
Put us back on the gold standard
Impeach Obama
BAN lobbyists
We need Ebola wards - 1600 Pennsylvania Ave works...
Start wearing NASCAR style shirts showing who owns you. It sure ain't your constituents!
Legislate Neakid!

come on peeps add to the list

-t