PDA

View Full Version : Eric Frein false reports steered troopers wrong in search now six weeks old, state police say

jjdoyle
10-24-2014, 04:55 PM
When I saw the title, I thought it might be tied back to someone around here, :D :
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/10/eric_frein_false_reports_steer.html

A Monroe County man told Pennsylvania State Police that Eric Frein, charged in a Sept. 12 fatal ambush outside a Pike County state police barracks, had approached him the prior month about obtaining false identification, court records say.
Michael V. Abuiso, 48, of Canadensis in Barrett Township, told police on Sept. 18 that Frein had "told him that he was going on a trip to Canada and could not use his identification," court records say, adding later that Frein "told him he cannot use his identification because he got in trouble in Pennsylvania."

pcosmar
10-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Translation:

We have been chasing our collective tails (in a most professional fashion) for weeks..
We actually have no clue,, and there is no real investigation.

Tod
10-24-2014, 05:36 PM
Keystone Kops in the Keystone State......hehehe

Occam's Banana
10-24-2014, 05:45 PM
... With a hut-hut here, and a hut-hut there,
Here a hut, there a hut, everywhere a hut-hut ...

specsaregood
10-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Translation:

We have been chasing our collective tails (in a most professional fashion) for weeks..

And in the meantime we've bilked the mundanes for millions of dollars and all of our brave LEO's are now buying vacation properties, pools and boats with the overtime pay.

Anti Federalist
10-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Abuiso's reports led police down a false road, diverting valuable resources, the spokeswoman for state police in the Frein search wrote in an email Friday.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121205194057/simpsons/images/e/e9/Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

presence
10-24-2014, 06:29 PM
And in the meantime we've bilked the mundanes for millions of dollars and all of our brave LEO's are now buying vacation properties, pools and boats with the overtime pay.

http://siouxfallsradioadvertisingdotcom.files.wordpress.c om/2011/11/mad-man-pulling-hair-out.jpg

PaulConventionWV
10-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Translation:

Oh, I'm sure there's an investigation. We can't allow mundanes to target the boys in blue and get away with it. On the other hand, though, it doesn't surprise me that they're completely incompetent when they really do need to investigate rather than just manufacture evidence and charges.

Acala
10-24-2014, 06:39 PM
You have to get up PRETTY early in the morning to pull the wool over the eyes of the Pennsylvania State Police. Well, maybe not THAT early. Like noon or so. Or maybe you can just stay in bed all day, order pizza, and watch several hundred LEOs step all over their dicks.