PDA

View Full Version : OH-Cops tackle, taser doctor causing heart attack, at his terminally ill son's party.

Anti Federalist
10-23-2014, 10:51 AM
OK - So cops show up on a false report and take an innocent man, body slam him to the ground, taser him enough to cause heart and kidney failure and emotionally destroy his dying 18 year old son at what would become his last birthday party.

And not a single cop was held accountable.

So, tell me, why I am supposed to hate Eric Frein, exactly?

An Ohio medical doctor was assaulted and arrested at his own home on charges that would eventually be found to be false.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/doctor-assaulted-police-dying-sons-birthday-tasered-times-heart-attack/

Montgomery, OH — Dr. Randal Cox was hosting his terminally ill son’s 18th birthday when six police officers from two different precincts showed up to his door.

When Dr. Cox opened the door he was attacked by the officers. The incident was captured on cellphone video from one of the guests at the party.

“Somebody grabbed me around the neck, they body slammed me then multiple people got on top of me then I started getting Tased,” said Cox.

Cox was then arrested and hauled off to jail in front of his son, who was left devastated at what would be his last birthday.

Cox’s son died several months later as a result of his terminal brain cancer.

Cox was charged with resisting arrest, which would later be dropped.

He was tasered to the point that he had to hospitalized because he suffered a heart attack and kidney failure as a result of the attack.

Originally Cox thought that the police were at his house because kids attending the party may have parked in someone’s yard.

However, that was not the reason.

Police came to Cox’s residence, pulled him to the ground, and tasered him to the point of hospitalization because they had a warrant.

Based on false information from his ex-girlfriend, who had told police that Cox had violated her protection order, police showed up and wreaked havoc.

Cox’s ex-girlfriend said he harassed her at a gas station.

However, according to WLWT, eventually the case went to court. Defense attorneys found security video at the gas station showing the woman, but Cox was not there. In fact, at the time he was seen on security cameras at a cellphone store.

“Because we presented evidence clearly indicating he was not guilty of violating the protection order and not guilty of resisting arrest and because of that evidence the judge dismissed the case with prejudice,” said defense attorney Clyde Bennett.

Monday, Cox filed a federal lawsuit against the two Tri-State police agencies claiming they used excessive force.

No officers were found to be at fault for their lack of investigation or their alleged use of excessive force.

“The officers acted appropriately and in an objectively reasonable manner given the active resistance by Cox, and the number, action, and demeanor of the crowd of people who had formed in the close proximity of the arrest,” wrote Police Chief Paul Hartinger in a press release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yPUgB4JMntI

jjdoyle
10-23-2014, 11:10 AM

Because, you are a true American Patriot! You have respect for those behind the badge, that do nothing other than what the law requires them to do (thinking isn't one of them, obviously).
I still want to know Eric Frein's motivation, and the story behind the supposed affair.

But of course in this situation, the cops not only were LEGALLY able to assault, with a deadly weapon, someone, they get a pass, as usual.

In every stage of these Oppressions we have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble Terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated Injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People.Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British Brethren. We have warned them from Time to Time of Attempts by their Legislature to extend an unwarrantable Jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the Circumstances of our Emigration and Settlement here. We have appealed to their native Justice and Magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the Ties of our common Kindred to disavow these Usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our Connections and Correspondence. They too have been deaf to the Voice of Justice and of Consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the Necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of Mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace, Friends

VOTE HARDER! SIGN MORE PETITIONS! WRITE MORE LETTERS!
These are the things, that will work. We know this. Oh, and let's not forget that we need to always donate MORE MONEY to political organizations, because paychecks are more important than politics.

Spikender
10-23-2014, 11:37 AM
At this point, the cops could've skipped all pretenses and just walked up, whipped out their guns, and dropped Cox and his son and gotten away with it.

Not even a bootlicker with a cop dick still in his mouth could say otherwise.

jkr
10-23-2014, 11:54 AM
IF YOR NOT DOING NUFFN WRONG U GOT NUFFN 2 WORRY ABOUT!!!

presence
10-23-2014, 12:20 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/54511122.jpg

http://media.fyre.co/GNAzqBXSyeKgeXprP4OF_meme7712132690-1.jpg

JK/SEA
10-23-2014, 12:40 PM
AF, you're making this shit up right?...

Christian Liberty
10-23-2014, 12:53 PM

I don't hate him. Don't even know for sure that he's guilty. But I still do feel something for the cops who think they're doing a good thing, and would not do things like this.

Anti Federalist
10-23-2014, 12:54 PM
AF, you're making this shit up right?...

http://www.wlwt.com/news/montgomery-doctor-files-lawsuit-after-excessive-shocking-incident/29242680

"Mainstream" news article on the story.

The copsuckers in the comment section are enough to make a person barf.

JK/SEA
10-23-2014, 12:57 PM
http://www.wlwt.com/news/montgomery-doctor-files-lawsuit-after-excessive-shocking-incident/29242680

"Mainstream" news article on the story.

The copsuckers in the comment section are enough to make a person barf.

have you ever written a post and then went back and deleted it?.....yeah...on this particular story...3 times....

fisharmor
10-23-2014, 01:02 PM
But I still do feel something for the cops who think they're doing a good thing, and would not do things like this.

Plural? As in, more than one?
Let's get ONE on record before assuming there are multiple.

Christian Liberty
10-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Plural? As in, more than one?
Let's get ONE on record before assuming there are multiple.

I feel reasonably confident the guy I know wouldn't. Then again, he's gotten into trouble in his department for reporting misconduct from what I've heard.

No, I'm not saying there are "good cops", that is absurd from a libertarian POV, but there are some (likely a minority) of cops who are well intentioned.

Ronin Truth
10-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Well that should certainly make for an unforgettable birthday party.

heavenlyboy34
10-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Feel-good story of the day. I haz teh freedom tingles. Can't you feel it, patriots?

nobody's_hero
10-25-2014, 05:40 AM
"We don't always enforce restraining orders . . . but when we do, oh boy! oh boy! when. we. do., we gonna restrain the F%$K out of that mundane. Taser, puppy slaughter, SWAT team, martial law, air strike, Armageddon, Game OVER dirtbag!

. . . oh you weren't there. Well, then I got two words: "Officer safety", case closed. Here's your citation for not mowing that grass while you were in the hospital. Thank us police."
--------------------------------
But you know, people wouldn't file these false reports if they knew cops actually still investigated claims before acting on them, 'cause it would come back immediately to bite them in the arse. But there's no investigation in police work any more. That's why SWATing became so effective. It's all bravado and brute force these days. What's the fun of detective work when you can just demolish things?