PDA

View Full Version : There's been another WH fence jumper

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Dogs got him on the lawn.

-t

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 05:41 PM
stupid move...why didn't he just wait for the tour to start?

presence
10-22-2014, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIlrZmDWNk

phill4paul
10-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Just setting the stage in case Rand is elected. The secret service ain't what it was once considered...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tff_EEQt79s

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if he was a straggler that happened to get spotted by a grounds keeper and six of his buddies are swarming the presidential quarters...

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 06:24 PM
unless the Disney girl has been relieved....

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 06:26 PM
anyone else notice right before the dogs get to the guy, he lifts his shirt and looks down at his waist?

the lawn guy might have a very bad day next mow... jus sayin...

-t

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 06:52 PM
anyone else notice right before the dogs get to the guy, he lifts his shirt and looks down at his waist?

the lawn guy might have a very bad day next mow... jus sayin...

-t
yeah now that you mention it....he looked like he might have the ebola too, to me.

KEEF
10-22-2014, 07:00 PM
yeah now that you mention it....he looked like he might have the ebola too, to me.

Yeah I thought he looked more like a home-grown sleeper-cell terrorist with ebola... obviously we need more police state <sarc>

tangent4ronpaul
10-23-2014, 05:12 AM
I was suggesting he may have had a gun or knife or something in his waste band and lost it in the jump.

It was like a "oh shit where is it" moment - right before the first dog went at him.

-t

ghengis86
10-23-2014, 05:54 AM
I was suggesting he may have had a gun or knife or something in his waste band and lost it in the jump.

It was like a "oh shit where is it" moment - right before the first dog went at him.

-t

He kicked the shit out of those dogs! I was laughing my ass off.

Tactically speaking, why isn't it standard protocol to shoot intruders on sight? Kops kill people every day for less; you'd think the SS is a little higher up the food chain.

Also, perhaps the SS wouldn't mind if a three name rando made history and offed their boss? Or maybe there's a message being sent Barry's way?

TaftFan
10-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Wonder if it is a coordinated effort or not, and if so why not at the same time?

Valli6
10-23-2014, 10:04 AM
His name is Dominic Adesanya.
His father says he has mental issues and has tried this before. Some are reporting that they're from Nigeria.

A 23-year-old man, Nigerian-American man was arrested on Wednesday, after he jumped over the White House fence.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/10/23/23-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-after-jumping-over-white-house-fence/#comments

“It’s been hard,” Adesanya’s father said. “It’s hard to be in your house and not know if the person you’re living with is trustworthy and to know they’re mentally disturbed like he is.”

“We wanted to get him help, and we’ve been asking the government to give him help and nobody has wanted to help us get help for him,” he continued.

Adesanya’s father said his son suffered from paranoia of his home being under surveillance and said he heard voices.

“We can’t keep him locked in the house because we have to go to work or look for work,” the father said. “We can’t be in the house watching him.”

Adesanya’s father said he had no idea that his son had plans to scale the White House fence.

“No. But he had done it before. … He didn’t get that close,” the father said. “He didn’t cross the fence. He was at the gate, fussing at the people, wanting to talk to the president to tell the president about his situation.”

Adesanya’s father said his son was charged with a misdemeanor for the incident about two months ago.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/harford-county/father-says-man-accused-for-jumping-white-house-fence-suffered-from-mental-issues?autoplay=true

tangent4ronpaul
10-23-2014, 10:16 AM
His name is Dominic Adesanya.
His father says he has mental issues and has tried this before. Some are reporting that they're from Nigeria.

I didn't really read this situation like this.

More ISIL wannabee...

-t

navy-vet
10-23-2014, 01:07 PM
He kicked the shit out of those dogs! I was laughing my ass off.

Tactically speaking, why isn't it standard protocol to shoot intruders on sight? Kops kill people every day for less; you'd think the SS is a little higher up the food chain.

Also, perhaps the SS wouldn't mind if a three name rando made history and offed their boss? Or maybe there's a message being sent Barry's way?
I bet the reluctance to shoot these last two intruders can be linked to the incident where the mother was riddled with bullets, with her baby close to her. Can't push the mundanes too hard....bring that water to a SLOW boil..