PDA

View Full Version : 2 $5k Buys in past 10 minutes ...

cdellin
12-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Looks like this might be taking off. Thanks for the letter Elijah -- I look forward to seeing the refund policy on the Transparency page! Keep up the good work trying to get equipment/work donations to keep costs down!

- Chris

Chester Copperpot
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
WOnkette did the best they could to derail us (along with some trolls here).

but now the pendulum swings back for the blimp... lets see if we get over $100k by noontime

hillertexas
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Elijah,

How about instead of a refund you make it clear that if the blimp does not fly, the money will be contributed to ________ (Operation Live Free or Die, Granny Warriors, etc).

I think this would make people as comfortable as a refund promise would. And you could avoid the problems with promising a refund.

WIN-WIN

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Elijah,

How about instead of a refund you make it clear that if the blimp does not fly, the money will be contributed to ________ (Operation Live Free or Die, Granny Warriors, etc).

I think this would make people as comfortable as a refund promise would. And you could avoid the problems with promising a refund.

WIN-WIN

Very good suggestion. And verifiable. Either way, it goes to a ron paul project.

Indy Vidual
12-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Blimp :)

Mental Dribble
12-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Elijah,

WIN-WIN

Not a bad suggestion. I've already doanted but this could bring more people on board. Why dont you PM this to him since there are so many threads and he might not read them all...

Hook
12-02-2007, 11:59 PM
already 20% to where they need to be by Wed.

Austin
Definitely a great idea. I don't think it will be necessary, but it's a great backup plan.

rrroae
Elijah,

WIN-WIN

I really like this idea but wouldn't we have a problem with the $5k donors and those who already maxxed out previously?

Hook
12-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Not a bad suggestion. I've already doanted but this could bring more people on board. Why dont you PM this to him since there are so many threads and he might not read them all...

I already PMd him about this concern, and he is going to put a refund policy up soon.