PDA

View Full Version : Teacher calls cops after student, 5, 'groped her...'

green73
10-22-2014, 09:39 AM
A Florida teacher called cops to report that a five-year-old student had again “groped her in the vagina,” according to a police report.

The educator told investigators that it was the second time the boy, a student at the Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School in Bradenton, had grabbed her. She contacted police to document the child’s behavior, which the woman said had “escalated” and “become aggressive and vulgar the past 2 weeks.”

While the boy is not identified in the report, he is likely a kindergartner at the school, which runs through the fifth grade. According to its web site, the school prepares students for “academic success and life as responsible citizens.”

No charges were filed in connection with the reported October 9 groping.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teacher-accuses-five-year-old-of-groping-685421

RonPaulIsGreat
10-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Either the teacher is lying, and the kid just touched her in a general sense (or she is whoring for attention and mental), or the kid is being sexually abused at home. No 5 year old would want to "grab a vagina" unless someone was doing that in front of him, someone was grabbing him in that general area or forcing him to touch a woman in that area.

green73
10-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Either the teacher is lying, and the kid just touched her in a general sense (or she is whoring for attention and mental), or the kid is being sexually abused at home. No 5 year old would want to "grab a vagina" unless someone was doing that in front of him, someone was grabbing him in that general area or forcing him to touch a woman in that area.

Whatever the case, calling the cops is insane.

jmdrake
10-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Whatever the case, calling the cops is insane.

The cops get called for less. Here's a case of a 5 year old getting taken off in handcuffs after throwing a temper tantrum.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/handcuffed-5-year-old-sparks-suit/

This is all a result of taking discipline out of the schools. If the teacher puts her hands on the student she could get charged with assault. So she calls the cops. They can manhandle with impunity.

Pericles
10-22-2014, 10:46 AM
This is all a result of taking discipline out of the schools. If the teacher puts her hands on the student she could get charged with assault. So she calls the cops. They can manhandle with impunity.

It is not illegal when the government does it.:rolleyes:

Dr.3D
10-22-2014, 10:55 AM
It is not illegal when the government does it.:rolleyes:
Yeah, he was probably just doing what was done to him at the airport.

dannno
10-22-2014, 11:20 AM

Or he played doctor or similar with other students in preschool. Pretty normal, you just have to explain that it isn't appropriate. Escalate it to the Principal before the cops I would think??

fisharmor
10-22-2014, 11:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtrpj7lF5o

Danke
10-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Gloves on or gloveless?

Ronin Truth
10-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Is the teacher a hottie?

aGameOfThrones
10-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Mistake?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Shark_f41444_1141903.jpg

alucard13mm
10-22-2014, 05:27 PM
When I was a young yun in kindergarden... I remember my kindergarden teacher or teacher's assistant had the largest pair of tits and had cleavage too. lol. I remember calling her over for help :p.. just so she kinda leaned over.

Boy oh boy.. I was quite the horney rascal back then lol.

amy31416
10-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Jesus. I was groped by a kid* about a year ago--why would it occur to the teacher to call the cops rather than have a conversation with the parents?

*No, I'm not talking about Kludge.

FindLiberty
10-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Class, look what I have here...

Have you ever seen a rabbit's foot? (passes a keychain around the room)

Who wants to see a REAL pig's ear?
Who knows what this is used for? Yes, pigs need it to hear...
Right, it's a dog treat. They chew and eat it.

Who can tell me...
Whut?
No, STOP POINTING... THAT'S RUDE AND INNAPROPRATE!
Billy, now you go back to your seat right now young man.
NO! That's NOT a camel's toe. (I'm calling your parents right now!)

2young2vote
10-22-2014, 09:35 PM
Jesus. I was groped by a kid* about a year ago--why would it occur to the teacher to call the cops rather than have a conversation with the parents?

*No, I'm not talking about Kludge.

I was thinking the reason she may have done this is to document the situation. If the child went home and started talking about how they did this or that with the teacher, the school would most likely favor the side of the student and parents which could possibly make her lose her job. I'm assuming the reason the police were called was because she wanted a third party acknowledgement of the situation rather than just the school's. She may have felt that it would protect her job better.

amy31416
10-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I was thinking the reason she may have done this is to document the situation. If the child went home and started talking about how they did this or that with the teacher, the school would most likely favor the side of the student and parents which could possibly make her lose her job. I'm assuming the reason the police were called was because she wanted a third party acknowledgement of the situation rather than just the school's. She may have felt that it would protect her job better.

There are better ways to handle things. It just keeps going more down the dump when it comes to kids and education.

Feeding the Abscess
10-22-2014, 11:10 PM
I continuously pawed at my babysitter's cans when I was young. Her protests and anger did nothing but encourage me to further attempt to unleash her breasts from her holster.

alucard13mm
10-22-2014, 11:40 PM
I continuously pawed at my babysitter's cans when I was young. Her protests and anger did nothing but encourage me to further attempt to unleash her breasts from her holster.

boys will be boys :p..