PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Parlament under attack

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 09:29 AM
1 soldier wounded, 1 gunman dead. They are looking for additional shooters.

-t

Dr.3D
10-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Wait a minute. I thought Canada was a gun free zone.

Ronin Truth
10-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Wait a minute. I thought Canada was a gun free zone. Not for the bad guys, silly. :p :D

donnay
10-22-2014, 10:23 AM

Since when does that stop the criminals?

wizardwatson
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
I don't know which is the bigger story: That there was a multiple gunmen shooting in Canada, or that a news story came out about Canada. Both rare events.

Dr.3D
10-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Since when does that stop the criminals?
Well, what good is a gun free zone if all it does is stop law abiding citizens from carrying guns?

donnay
10-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Well, what good is a gun free zone if all it does is stop law abiding citizens from carrying guns?

Gun free zones are excellent advertisement for the criminals. They know they will be able to commit their crime without any resistance. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Dr.3D
10-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Gun free zones are excellent advertisement for the criminals. They know they will be able to commit their crime without any resistance. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
So why do "law makers" create such zones? I can only guess, they hate law abiding people.

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
The soldier shot at the war memorial has died.

-t

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2014, 11:27 AM
The soldier shot at the war memorial has died.

-t

Bummer.

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2014, 11:29 AM
I don't know which is the bigger story: That there was a multiple gunmen shooting in Canada, or that a news story came out about Canada. Both rare events.

Are there really multiple gunmen? The news is confusing. Some broadcasters are acting as though there are gunmen running around all over Canada, but there is only solid evidence of one.

Has there ever been an instance of lone gunman that was not originally reported as multiple gunmen?

Ronin Truth
10-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Are there really multiple gunmen? The news is confusing. Some broadcasters are acting as though there are gunmen running around all of over Canada, but there is only solid evidence of one.

Has there ever been an instance of lone gunman that was not originally reported as multiple gunmen?

Probably not since just after the end of single shot handgun and musket days.

wizardwatson
10-22-2014, 11:59 AM
Are there really multiple gunmen? The news is confusing. Some broadcasters are acting as though there are gunmen running around all of over Canada, but there is only solid evidence of one.

Yes, latest I heard was three different locations attacked simultaneously. Parliament, a mall, and a war memorial. Said one gunman was dead. So I gather there's a minimum of three.

donnay
10-22-2014, 12:06 PM
So why do "law makers" create such zones? I can only guess, they hate law abiding people.

They think we are beneath them. Remember, law makers have bodyguards.

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Yes, latest I heard was three different locations attacked simultaneously. Parliament, a mall, and a war memorial. Said one gunman was dead. So I gather there's a minimum of three.

Reports have been pretty consistent that the gunman shot the honor guard at the memorial, and then walked over to Parliament.

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2014, 12:13 PM
And Fox just reported that there was no shooting at the mall. Just plain old everyday hysteria.

Most likely a lone shooter.

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 12:15 PM
news conference starting now

aGameOfThrones
10-22-2014, 12:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aVOSkIC.jpg

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 12:20 PM
aside from the 3 dead AJAM reported just before that there were 3 people in the hospital over this. One is a parliament guard that tried to grab a gun from the shooter.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 01:02 PM
correction: 2 dead, not 3.
they are going building to building and searching every room in the whole area.
every car leaving the area is being searched.
those folks are going to have a really long day...
lockdown partially lifted in some areas.

Since a bunch of people - maybe 100, had their passports revoked because they were headed to fight with ISIL, there is speculation it was one of these people.

Prevent them from fighting over there so we can have mass shootings here - BRILLIANT! :rolleyes:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Confirmed: the shooter was one of the ones that got their passport revoked.

There are current orders for soldiers to not wear their uniforms while off duty. A couple were run over by a car a few days ago for similar reasons.
Canada had just approved joining the coalition and fighting ISIL in Iraq, but no boots on the ground - just the air campaign.
The 4 sent to the hospital have all been treated and released.

-t

alucard13mm
10-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I dont think all of these incidents are psy-op operations. Some of these people are just crazy.

2young2vote
10-22-2014, 09:41 PM
It is interesting that they would prevent these radical islamist people from leaving the country. You would think they would let them go and prevent them from coming back in...but maybe they felt they could weaken ISIS more by preventing their rank and file from growing in the middle east.

Dr.3D
10-22-2014, 09:53 PM
It's pretty sad, the guard who got shot didn't have any ammo in his rifle. How the heck does somebody guard something without a weapon?

tangent4ronpaul
10-23-2014, 05:33 AM
It's pretty sad, the guard who got shot didn't have any ammo in his rifle. How the heck does somebody guard something without a weapon?

US Military bases are gun free zones... :confused:

Watching the endless re-runs of this, I was struck by how differently their SWAT cops act vs ours. They seem very well trained at running backwards... Then I remembered - they speak French up there... :D

-t

osan
10-23-2014, 06:11 AM

It is, and shall be forevermore. This is just another conspiracy theory by conspiracy nuts intended to foment dissatisfaction with Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!). Any photos were Photoshopped. Any video was CGI'd. It's all a plot to discredit Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!), whose Perfect Beneficence, Perfect Knowledge, and Infinitely Perfect Skill have lead Canada to a state of Perfect Existence wherein Happiness, Joy, and Healthcare are... well, Perfect. Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) has welded the people into the Great One where all are Equal and Useful to Society, to which all owe their fealty and obedience no matter how Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) might specify it.

But there is an evil (boo hiss) afoot upon the snows (for land is not within foot's ready reach, save during our 17 1/2 minutes of summer that we enjoy almost every year) which would have you believe that Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) is wrong when, in its endless mercy, it mercilessly forced its Perfect Will upon all at the threat of guns that only Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) is smart and good and certified enough to safely and righteously possess. Do not fall for the lies of the eville (boo hiss). Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) loves everyone... equally and fairly, and provides for everyone for FREE. Never forget that your life comes for free and that it is because only Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) can provide it, that being part of the Magic of Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!). The eville (boo hiss) hates everyone and everything, especially your happiness and your freedom, for you are free only when you are part of the Great, Equal, and Fair Collective. You may be a small and insignificant cog in the Great Machinery of Collective Existence, but you are nevertheless taken care of - fed, clothed, housed, drugged, and allowed to engage in any perversion of the sexual function you choose. The eville (boo hiss) wants to take that all away from you; to fool you into denying yourself your Evolutionary Rights by rebelling against Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!). DO NOT DO IT!, for Government Almighty loves you even though you are so small, frail, weak, lacking, insignificant, and not quite pulling your weight for the Collective. But being Perfectly Loving and Benign, Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) forgives you your gross insufficiency and provides all your needs anyhow. You should be grateful. You MUST be, for The Law demands it of you! Show your appreciation of your great Mother Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) and work with Her (ALL HAIL!) to root out the eville (boo hiss) and destroy it.

See something?

Say something.

But do not act, for only Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) has the authority to do that. Just drop the Canadian dime and wait. You will see how the Perfection of Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) takes care of business for YOUR sake because, unworthy as you are, you are nevertheless loved and it is only the love of Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) that makes your tiny little life possible and without which you would snuff it like a birthday candle in a November Witch.

All is well in the Great White North. Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) admonishes ye mundanes move along before Government Almighty (ALL HAIL!) thumps ye but good, for your own good. There is nothing here to see.

You're welcome, and forget not who butters your bread. Or else.

donnay
10-23-2014, 07:57 AM
We're all under attack!

tod evans
10-23-2014, 08:13 AM
I'd love to sit around a campfire and kill a bottle with osan...

More rep!

osan
10-23-2014, 08:52 AM

More rep!

There are several here for whom that holds with me, including you. I suspect we have much entertainment and good conversation between any two of us, much less the lot. :)

donnay
10-23-2014, 09:18 AM

More rep!

Indeed. +rep

jonhowe
10-23-2014, 09:35 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804099/Pictured-Recent-Muslim-convert-Michael-Zehaf-Bibeau-shot-dead-solider-opened-fire-Canadian-Parliament.html

The son of one of Canada's top immigration officials.

Weird.

tod evans
10-23-2014, 09:57 AM
There are several here for whom that holds with me, including you. I suspect we have much entertainment and good conversation between any two of us, much less the lot. :)

I'm pretty sure the lot of us would warrant drones.....:eek:

alucard13mm
10-23-2014, 01:29 PM
I will be politically incorrect in saying.. Putting psy-ops and MK ultra or other conspiracies aside. Muslims are causing issues in almost every country they are in.

Why is it that these people care more about their religion than caring for the country (not mindless patriotism) or caring for your fellow countrymen/women? If the Canadian government was bombing Muslims 8,000 miles away, why would Muslims in Canada care? Why would Canadian Muslims attack Canadians? In these attacks.. its as simple as denying them the ability to join ISIS in Syria/Iraq.

I also think people from western countries that join ISIS should not be allowed to return. These people joined a group that does murders, rape and pedophila. They will always be at risk and a risk to infidels living in the country they are from.

Don't get me wrong. I room-mated with a Pakistani Sunni back in college. He was pretty chill, clean and not loud. He actually was working for raytheon as an engineer and was doing work on missile guidance systems. Most muslims are peaceful and just like to go about their business.

Occam's Banana
10-23-2014, 02:49 PM
It is interesting that they would prevent these radical islamist people from leaving the country. You would think they would let them go and prevent them from coming back in...but maybe they felt they could weaken ISIS more by preventing their rank and file from growing in the middle east.

Sometimes, it's impossible to parse any sense out of why do these things.

Control freaks gonna freak and control ...