PDA

View Full Version : WorldTeaParty07.com website development needed...

tobefree
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
I need someone to help develop a website ASAP for WorldTeaParty07.com

It will be as simple as possible... we will have projects (description, pictures, or videos) and chip-ins listed on the website and we will track the donations from: 1) foreign donors.. and 2) donors that have maxed out. I have someone that can create the meter... I just need someone to develop a simple website.

The donations will be gifts to individuals who will be managing the projects, hence there will be no legal issues since the individuals have no legal obligation to use it for political purposes and will not have to form a PAC.

We can eventually add two more features of the website that will allow users to rate the projects and also endorse the project head (meetup members can endorse others who have listed the projects and will be receiving the money).

There is still potential for fraud, but everyone I've encountered in the meetup groups have been honest. There can be other mechanisms to minimize fraud.

I figure we can shoot for $100-200k of donations... and it will help the meetup groups who I know have been paying so much out of their pockets to keep their support going for Ron Paul..

Please contact me at: jundam@hotmail.com if you can help...