PDA

View Full Version : The worst race of 2014: Florida Gubernatorial Rick Scott vs Charlie Crist

Matt Collins
10-19-2014, 12:44 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/features/2014-10-16/the-worst-campaign-in-america

RonPaulFanInGA
10-19-2014, 01:56 PM
What? An exciting race between a Medicare fraudster who whines about little battery-powered fans during debates, or an orange sleazeball that changes political parties and positions as often as he changes his underwear.

Whoo, hard to choose.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2014, 03:03 PM
Any mention of Wyllie and all of the CNN FB comments about him not being in the debates?

RonPaulFanInGA
10-19-2014, 04:20 PM
Any mention of Wyllie and all of the CNN FB comments about him not being in the debates?

Yeah: Libertarians need to find better forms of activism than spamming Facebook pages.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah: Libertarians need to find better forms of activism than spamming Facebook pages.

It has gotten a bit of attention.

CNN took down their post at lest twice and then reposted about the debate (that way it would get rid of the comments). Each time, even more "Why not Wyllie" comments were made. There are hundreds on the current post, the last time I looked.

Ben Swann did a piece on it.

newbitech
10-19-2014, 04:55 PM

Like spamming RPF?

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2014, 04:59 PM
http://benswann.com/cnn-receives-fire-for-ignoring-libertarian-wyllie/

newbitech
10-19-2014, 05:10 PM
Comments over 1300 now. Love it or hate it, facebook is a platform to spread a message. Over 1300 comments now. I found several people on my friends list to be supportive of Wyllie that I previously didn't even know cared about politics.

One of the big ways that Ron Paul's message was able to spread successfully was through the effective utilization of the grassroots of all forms of online communications. People need to know one way or another that there is another candidate with vastly different views in Florida. If the media doesn't give our candidate that voice, we have to use whatever means available to make sure that voice is heard as loudly as possible.

1300 and counting.

Working Poor
10-19-2014, 08:25 PM
I wish the libertarian candidate would gain some significant ground in this race but tptb ain't going to have it.

Matt Collins
10-19-2014, 08:45 PM
What? An exciting race between a Medicare fraudster who whines about little battery-powered fans during debates, or an orange sleazeball that changes political parties and positions as often as he changes his underwear.

Whoo, hard to choose.Thus the article...