PDA

View Full Version : New Shocking Details in Michael Brown Investigation

AuH20
10-18-2014, 11:31 PM
From hero to zero....Forensics tests nailed the bugger.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-civil-rights-movement-heralds-a-thug/

The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

Anti Federalist
10-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Well, that will set the cause of righting police injustices back 100 years and put everybody back into their neat little corners.

Black folks: White devil cop just gonna lie anyways.

White folks: Damn ****** thug deserved it.

FFS, why bother...

Anti Federalist
10-18-2014, 11:36 PM

AuH20
10-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Well, that will set the cause of setting police injustices back 100 years and put everybody back into their neat little corners.

Black folks: White devil cop just gonna lie anyways.

White folks: Damn ****** thug deserved it.

FFS, why bother...

I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis. The same thing thing happened with the Utah shooting incident. I rushed to judgement thinking that the cops were batshit crazy and iced the kid for no reason until the tape came out & actually cleared the police officers.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Only thing that changed is two shots fired in the car instead of one. Everything else is the same.

aGameOfThrones
10-18-2014, 11:41 PM
the aggressor hasn't changed.

AuH20
10-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Only thing that changed is two shots fired in the car instead of one. Everything else is the same.

Why were shots being fired in the police vehicle? That doesn't bode well for the defense of the late Mr. Brown.

green73
10-18-2014, 11:45 PM
I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis. The same thing thing happened with the Utah shooting incident. I rushed to judgement thinking that the cops were batshit crazy and iced the kid for no reason until the tape came out & actually cleared the police officers.

If anybody is a shill at this site, it's you. Seriously.

AuH20
10-18-2014, 11:47 PM
If anybody is a shill at this site, it's you. Seriously.

Did you watch the tape?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/d-body-cam-video-justifies-utah-officer-shooting-unarmed-man-n215726

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Why were shots being fired in the police vehicle? That doesn't bode well for the defense of the late Mr. Brown.

It was already generally accepted that there was probably one shot in the vehicle. The forensics showed there were two. I don't see how that changes anything. I don't see how it is "shocking."

AuH20
10-18-2014, 11:56 PM
It was already generally accepted that there was probably one shot in the vehicle. The forensics showed there were two. I don't see how that changes anything. I don't see how it is "shocking."

I think this info validates a struggle of some type as opposed to the one sided affair on Wilson's part that has been promoted. That's why it is so shocking since it's not customary to discharge your weapon from your vehicle if you have the upper hand. It leads one to believe that they were indeed grappling.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-19-2014, 12:04 AM
I think this info validates a struggle of some type...

There were at least three eyewitnesses who already gave an account of the struggle. Nothing new there.

as opposed to the one sided affair on Wilson's part that has been promoted. That's why it is so shocking since it's not customary to discharge your weapon from your vehicle if you have the upper hand. It leads one to believe that they were indeed grappling.

The one-sided story was already promoted by "Josie," the anonymous woman who actually got national air time telling a third hand account of what happened.

So I guess this forsenic would now be yet another contradiction of "Josie," the anonymous woman whose story was shown to be lie shortly after it came out. "Josie" said she got the story from Wilson's girlfriend. She told her story with very apparent accuracy and no hesitation.

Josie said Brown grabbed Wilson's gun and then it went off. But Josie said it only went off once, not twice. That contradicts this new evidence. And now we're supposed to believe that Brown grabbed the gun, shot himself in the arm, and then squeezed off another round before he took off.

"Josie's" radio account here. The lies continue to mount: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBdY6WXeRE

SeanTX
10-19-2014, 09:57 AM
There's still the question of whether the one deadly shot was fired as Mike Brown had his hands up trying to surrender.

There's never really been a question about a struggle in/near the police SUV -- just speculation as to how it started and what it involved (whether Wilson really slammed his door into Brown, was Brown actually going for his gun, etc).

We've seen recently on video that at least one cop has shot at someone who had his hands up in the air and posed no threat (the incident where the state trooper shot a man who reached into his vehicle for his wallet). So, the question of whether there was a street execution still remains.

acptulsa
10-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Josie said Brown grabbed Wilson's gun and then it went off. But Josie said it only went off once, not twice. That contradicts this new evidence. And now we're supposed to believe that Brown grabbed the gun, shot himself in the arm, and then squeezed off another round before he took off.

Yeah, I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a holster that holds the pistol muzzle up and handle down...

jkr
10-19-2014, 10:38 AM
focus and redirect to the walmart murder in beavercreek ohio

killed
for
shoppping
and holding
an
air rifle
in
an open carry state?

l00ks lyke sumone dont no da law

squarepusher
10-19-2014, 11:54 AM
the officer shoots Brown at his police car, Brown runs away and the officer shoots him 40 ft away. Is that the "Finish Him" shot? Or the "I fear for my life" shot?

phill4paul
10-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Seems to me that the cop still did not follow what was once called force continuum. Even after the initial shots once contact had been broken the shift to an intermediate weapon (baton, pepper spray, Taser, beanbag rounds, Mace) should have been made.
Micheal Brown was unarmed. There is no disputing this fact.

Anti Federalist
10-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Seems to me that the cop still did not follow what was once called force continuum. Even after the initial shots once contact had been broken the shift to an intermediate weapon (baton, pepper spray, Taser, beanbag rounds, Mace) should have been made.
Micheal Brown was unarmed. There is no disputing this fact.

This is outmoded thinking comrade.

Brown was a hostile.

Brown was neutralized.

Officer safety was ensured.

High fives all around and RTB.

Philhelm
10-19-2014, 12:21 PM

Looking at it from a case by case basis, police shouldn't exist to begin with, at least in their current incarnation.

limequat
10-19-2014, 12:38 PM
So the LEO is exonerated because Brown was already shot before he got shot again?

Seems legit.

thoughtomator
10-19-2014, 12:50 PM
according to government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the matter.

let me know when a credible source arises

so far, EVERYTHING we have heard from anonymous government sources has turned out to be a total lie.

amy31416
10-19-2014, 12:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Aiyana_Jones

Brett85
10-19-2014, 01:08 PM
I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis.

I think that would just be too rational. We're just supposed to always assume the cops are guilty and not even look at the facts of a case.

TheTexan
10-19-2014, 01:17 PM
I think that would just be too rational. We're just supposed to always assume the cops are guilty and not even look at the facts of a case.

+rep. I get that sense as well.

It's almost like the people here only focus on the many eye-witnesses that say the cop shot him with his hands up, and completely ignores this new evidence of an additional bullet being fired in the car. They also seem to just flat-out ignore the cop's own testimony, for whatever reason.

thoughtomator
10-19-2014, 01:21 PM

It's almost like the people here only focus on the many eye-witnesses that say the cop shot him with his hands up, and completely ignores this new evidence of an additional bullets being fired in the car. They also seem to just flat-out ignore the cop's own testimony, for whatever reason.

Where's the evidence? All we have is a report from a newspaper known to lie, attributing a whole host of otherwise unsubstantiated elements to an anonymous source which is not a neutral third party.

This is like trying to sort out a court case and reporting one lawyer's telling of his client's side of the story as straight fact with no skepticism. It's something only someone who desperately wants a particular outcome (or is a complete fool) would do.

aGameOfThrones
10-19-2014, 01:54 PM
THE AGGRESSOR WAS NOT THE DEAD GUY.

Cleaner44
10-19-2014, 02:14 PM
From hero to zero....Forensics tests nailed the bugger.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-civil-rights-movement-heralds-a-thug/

Nothing has changed here. It was never disputed that the officer's gun was discharged in his vehicle.

The real questions are:

Why was the officer stopping Brown and his friend in the first place? We know it was not because he suspected them of any robbery or any reported crime.

Why did the officer shoot so many times at an unarmed person that was moving away from the officer?

Why did the officer shoot at an unarmed person that had his hands in the air and posed no threat to the officer?

phill4paul
10-19-2014, 02:21 PM
And of course, evidence is never, ever, nuh-uh, no way, manufactured. It just doesn't happen in America. This case is not like the Trayvon Martin case wherein the state did not have a vested interest. A state's enforcer was involved. So...there is that to consider.

ChristianAnarchist
10-19-2014, 02:27 PM
This is not changing much. Whatever the initial confrontation was did the officer shoot someone who was NO LONGER a threat to him?? You know perfectly well if we shot a man running away from us we would be in very hot water. Police seem to get away with this kind of action all the time just by claiming they "feared for their life". Homeowners might fear too, but it's not a defense...

Anti Federalist
10-19-2014, 02:50 PM

If that was true I'd be posting stories of cops shooting in true self defense or at truly aggressive dogs.

Anti Federalist
10-19-2014, 02:51 PM

It's almost like the people here only focus on the many eye-witnesses that say the cop shot him with his hands up, and completely ignores this new evidence of an additional bullet being fired in the car. They also seem to just flat-out ignore the cop's own testimony, for whatever reason.

We need to vote harder and write more SWLODs!

FindLiberty
10-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Might apply: The sign on drink machine in fast food restaurant reads, "refills on same
visit only".

IMO it appears that...

Before the initial cop encounter, Brown sill had his adrenal juices flowing after that
incident at the store. Cops are trained to pick up on that and they'll deliberately
provoke to elicit a response. The expectation is to go onto arrest mode with their
escalation of force / quick draw training at the ready. If their gun comes out, the
use of it is only a split second decision away.

It's already out and it has been fired!

After that ill-advised struggle inside the car, and although no solid impartial evidence
comes to mind regarding the subsequent events outside car, it appears the cop was
biased to go into full "auto kill" mode since that "initial visit" inside the car set the
tone of the encounter and force escalation. From then on, throughout the final and/or
fatal "kill" shots, the cop's juices were still revving up and all it would take as a smidgen
of contempt, any non-compliance, or just turning around without being instructed
specifically to do so and/or a step or two forward (even 30+ feet away) to be deliberately
terminated by an enraged cop. No time (or no need) to reload the gun, but since it's all
still part of the same "visit", boom boom bang bang, and it's done. In 20:20 hindsight,
maybe not so good for anyone involved, including most of the town reacting to this
and to years of prior crappy experiences with town cops.

It's interesting that none of those shots were reported to have entered "in the back".
No slam dunk conclusion there, but that would even harder for the cop to explain away.

Were shots fired in the street that missed, possible 'cause Brown's was still turned away?

Good luck to the juries sorting it all out. I hope peace and better community relations
can come of all this tragedy.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-19-2014, 05:09 PM
The only thing new here is another hole poked in "Josie's" story. She is the anonymous woman relating her false story on national radio.

Items shown to be wrong/unsubstantiated by Wilson supporters:

The inept/erroneous transcription of the aftermath video.

No evidence of Wilson's eye socket being broken. No photos/official records of Wilson's wounds have been released.

Wilson supporters claim that it was impossible for Brown to have been shot with his back turned to Wilson. Brown however, was shot in the arm. The arm is a very mobile part of the body, which means (forensically) that it possible to be hit in multiple arm points with one's back turned. At least four eyewitnesses stated that Brown was shot at while fleeing.

At least three eyewitnesses stated that Brown did not "bum rush" Wilson, as stated by "Josie," the anonymous radio caller.

The "fifty dollar" box of cigars that actually turned out to be several smaller boxes of cigars with an undetermined value.

Josie's lie/misinformation that there was one shot in the car.

navy-vet
10-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Anybody can plainly see that Mr. Wilson was obviously trying to pull poor Mr Brown into his lap in the police car! Witnesses saw it! Obviously, to give him a good old fashioned butt spanking! Yes sir, to suggest anything like, Mr Brown was trying to get at Wilsons sidearm or whatever.... is.....well....just plain damn ludicrous!

AuH20
10-22-2014, 11:31 AM
A bad day in race hustling land........This isn't even about the police anymore in my estimation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/22/ferguson-michael-brown-autopsy-report/17708789/

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teen who was killed by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., in August, was shot in the hand at close range and had marijuana in his system, an autopsy report by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's Office concludes.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch published the report on its website. Suzanne McCune, administrator for the county medical examiner, acknowledged that the report was accurate, but said that the office did not release it to the newspaper.

The county report in some ways differs from the autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family, which concluded the shots were fired from at least a foot away and as far as 30 feet away.

The county reports says a preliminary investigation indicates Brown became "belligerent" with officer Darren Wilson after Wilson asked him to stop walking in the street. The report says Wilson attempted to get out of his patrol car and that Brown, 18, pushed the door shut "and began to struggle with Officer Wilson."

The report says the gun went off during the struggle and that Brown fled. Wilson gave chase, the report said, and opened fire when Brown turned and started running back toward the officer.

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 12:27 PM
Pathologist said Brown was shot while his hands were up.

My conclusion:

Wilson guilty of murder.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Don't you know that Holder must have a great disdain for forensic evidence that he can't doctor...that pesky science has chucked a wrench into so many gears, destroyed so many plans.... like the George Zimmerman case, Fast and Furious, and now the Ferguson shooting. No wonder he's bailing...

Now if the Newtown chickens will come home to roost......:cool:

AuH20
10-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Pathologist said Brown was shot while his hands were up.

My conclusion:

Wilson guilty of murder.

You mean the unaccredited one?

http://fox4kc.com/2014/08/19/shawn-parcells-credentials-role-in-michael-brown-autopsy-questioned-by-doctors/

Dr. Young responded with this statement:

“Shawn hung out at the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s office but was not trained by me.”…. “He has been representing himself in a way that is not appropriate by giving forensic pathology opinions when he is not qualified to do so.”

“He has none of the qualifications that are required. He has experience as a morgue technician, somebody who would move bodies around, clean up after an autopsy,” Dr. Mitchell said.

AuH20
10-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Don't you know that Holder must have a great disdain for forensic evidence that he can't doctor...that pesky science has chucked a wrench into so many gears, destroyed so many plans.... like the George Zimmerman case, Fast and Furious, and now the Ferguson shooting. No wonder he's bailing...

Now if the Newtown chickens will come home to roost......:cool:

Just like Trayvon. Move to the next fabricated scandal next. With that said, the police are getting a reprieve with these race hustlers constantly crying wolf and then being summarily exposed as charlatans. Not sure if that's a good thing ultimately.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Just like Trayvon. Move to the next fabricated scandal next. With that said, the police are getting a reprieve with these race hustlers constantly crying wolf and then being summarily exposed as charlatans. Not sure if that's a good thing ultimately.
True, but, do not fret, the police are continuing to hang themselves as we speak. And there's plenty more justice to go round.... for instance, these new body cams are going to be many of their Waterloos I do believe.

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 01:18 PM
You mean the unaccredited one?

http://fox4kc.com/2014/08/19/shawn-parcells-credentials-role-in-michael-brown-autopsy-questioned-by-doctors/

uh..no.....

Pathologist Michael Baden's conclusions are documented. Read the USA Today article YOU posted a link to.

Dr. Baden said...his hands were up.

Wilson guilty...i'm sorry to rain on your pity the cop parade.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, told the newspaper the autopsy indicates Brown was "reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound." She added, "If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he's going for the officer's gun."

Not necessarily. Brown possibly and reflexively lifted his hand in a blocking motion, a typical response when a gun is aimed at you. They were also close to one another and fighting, so Brown's hands would have been in front of his body. His hand or arm is more likely to receive a shot than his torso.

Aratus
10-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Did i get this all correct--- Officer Wilson shot him from the driver's
or passenger's seat of the police cruiser before any punches were
thrown? is that what a shot from inside the vehicle implies, let alone
the two shots??? it is a badly wounded teenager who then is shot in
the street?!!! Are we at all surprised about the city erupting? a rookie
when nervous as someone closes in from ten feet is one thing. This cop
got an award and is a long time veteran who maybe knew his beat & city.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 02:49 PM
uh..no.....

Pathologist Michael Baden's conclusions are documented. Read the USA Today article YOU posted a link to.

Wilson guilty...i'm sorry to rain on your pity the cop parade.
Baden is an 80 yo charlatan who was fired from at least two agencies for incompetence. And, hands up doesn't mean that his hands were in a position of surrender....bum rushing with hands in front of the face with elbows bent can mean the same thing, "his hands might have been raised". So which is it, shot in the back running away, or standing there pleading with hands held high? Not guilty, yet.
He was denounced a couple years ago in a trial and almost went to prison for perjury.
Gotta call BS here, sorry. What else ya got?

Valli6
10-22-2014, 03:02 PM

In the interview I saw in August, Dr Baden said only that Brown's hands could have been up, not that they were up.
from the USA article:

Pathologist Michael Baden, who conducted the autopsy requested by the family, has concluded that bullet wounds to Brown's arms could have been sustained by putting his hands up or crossing his arms.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/22/ferguson-michael-brown-autopsy-report/17708789/

Baden said there was no gunshot residue on the skin, but the official autopsy says there was some inside the hand wound - apparently he did grab the gun. There's a link to the report (from St. Louis County medical examiner) here. (link not working for me)
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/official-autopsy-shows-michael-brown-had-close-range-wound-to/article_e98a4ce0-c284-57c9-9882-3fb7df75fef6.html

What has the DOJ said about their autopsy report? As far as I know, they just dropped the whole thing. I can't see them doing that unless it exonerated the cop.

NewRightLibertarian
10-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Even if Mike Brown was a thug and provoked the violence, the people should still be in the streets.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Even if Mike Brown was a thug and provoked the violence, the people should still be in the streets.
For different reasons perhaps. But not for lies, that is unsustainable here.
If a person wants to live in a banana republic (a thug heaven) then they should move to one. There are many to the south to choose from. Truth and order is irrelevant there.

SeanTX
10-22-2014, 03:14 PM

Yes, even if the police were somewhat justified in this case, what about Kelly Thomas, the man holding the BB gun in the Ohio Walmart, the "illegal camper" in Albuquerque -- and the thousands of other innocent victims of police brutality ?

The pressure should still be kept up against the police, even if the focus has to be shifted to other cases and causes ...

SeanTX
10-22-2014, 03:16 PM
If a person wants to live in a banana republic (a thug heaven) then they should move to one. There are many to the south to choose from. Truth and order is irrelevant there.

And people like you seem to want the police here to be like in a banana republic, with no oversight and free reign to do whatever they want ...

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 03:24 PM
Baden is an 80 yo charlatan who was fired from at least two agencies for incompetence. And, hands up doesn't mean that his hands were in a position of surrender....bum rushing with hands in front of the face with elbows bent can mean the same thing, "his hands might have been raised". So which is it, shot in the back running away, or standing there pleading with hands held high? Not guilty, yet.
He was denounced a couple years ago in a trial and almost went to prison for perjury.
Gotta call BS here, sorry. What else ya got?

numerous, credible witnesses said his hands were up. Couple that with Pathologist Baden's findings on the arm wounds, tells me he had his hands up. As to Baden, and the ALLEGED perjury issue, i find the credibility issue of Baden a moot point, and, due to Wilson's own lack of credibility, more than enough to bring charges.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:25 PM
And people like you seem to want the police here to be like in a banana republic, with no oversight and free reign to do whatever they want -- though not surprising considering that your screen name implies former tax tick status.
And where did I imply that I wanted the police to be free of oversight?

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:28 PM
numerous, credible witnesses said his hands were up. Couple that with Pathologist Baden's findings on the arm wounds, tells me he had his hands up. As to Baden, and the ALLEGED perjury issue, i find the credibility issue of Baden a moot point, and, due to Wilson's own lack of credibility, more than enough to bring charges.
And I respect your right to voice your opinion and you could be right. I personally am leaning in another direction, although it doesn't much matter what we think anyway.

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 03:28 PM

given enough time, i'm sure i could find enough reasons to label you a thug....

your point?

pessimist
10-22-2014, 03:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2TYKmQc0L4

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:33 PM
given enough time, i'm sure i could find enough reasons to label you a thug....

your point?
I didn't mean to imply that YOU were a thug, I was speaking of those who do not care if the cause is just or not, but use it for their own ulterior purposes.
And, yes, I have been a thug in my younger days, so I do have some insight there...regretfully

aGameOfThrones
10-22-2014, 03:36 PM
what's the update on this? Has the aggressor been changed?

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 03:42 PM
I didn't mean to imply that YOU were a thug, I was speaking of those who do not care if the cause is just or not, but use it for their own ulterior purposes.
And, yes, I have a thug in my younger days, so I do have some insight there...regretfully

contrary to previous posts dis-paraging this young man getting killed, i try and make this about the Police State, and violent behavior of cops, not just towards black people, but everyone.... We must keep the pressure on the true thugs in our midst, and these thugs are far more dangerous than 'thugs' like Brown...

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 03:43 PM

i have a feeling this story will be 24/7 on the cable very soon...

i haven't heard anything yet.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:44 PM
My understanding is that the DOJ has pretty much withdrawn and the Grand Jury is in limbo. The MSM has been presenting a picture that the shooting appears to be within the limits of the law, at least that's my take for what it's worth.

JK/SEA
10-22-2014, 03:50 PM
My understanding is that the DOJ has pretty much withdrawn and the Grand Jury is in limbo. The MSM has been presenting a picture that the shooting appears to be within the limits of the law, at least that's my take for what it's worth.

The MSM is passing off on the true nature of this case by only releasing ONE SINGLE snippett of what happened. I wouldn't call this a 'picture'...more like a bullshit tactic to inflame everyone.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 03:50 PM
contrary to previous posts dis-paraging this young man getting killed, i try and make this about the Police State, and violent behavior of cops, not just towards black people, but everyone.... We must keep the pressure on the true thugs in our midst, and these thugs are far more dangerous than 'thugs' like Brown...
Oh yes, I agree totally with that. I am a huge proponent of body cams now with civilian oversight and elected positions for all police chiefs and sheriffs. I am for less cops and more armed citizens. I am for putting an end to the drug war and am open to hearing any other ideas which will end this move towards a police state. I agree that the police state is already in place in several places, I can only speak to what I have here in my town.

amy31416
10-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Aiyana fucking Jones.

Jesus.

navy-vet
10-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Have they done anything about that poor child?
Now that's a police state... The only difference between that and the Nazi SS bursting in to an apartment full of women and children with guns blazing is the era...

Lucille
10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=229525

This makes for a few interesting new observations, dove-tailing with what I had previously suspected and so-stated.

First, one of the wounds in Brown's hand was apparently caused when the cop's gun went off in the SUV as residue was found in the wound. That does not happen unless the gun discharges very close to where the bullet goes in. The lack of stippling (powder burns external) is unusual but not unprecedented, and the presence of residue in the wound is solid evidence of a contact (or near-so) shot. Further, tissue evidence was recovered from the police SUV and matches Brown.

This would appear to many to exonerate Wilson (the cop.) Not so fast, kemosabe!

Had the fatal shot been delivered in the vehicle that would be true, but that's not what happened. The discharge of the firearm in the SUV, in a tightly-confined space right near the ears of both Brown and Wilson, means they were both almost-certainly temporarily deafened by the blast. This means that Brown could almost-certainly not hear any commands given by Wilson after that, and Wilson could almost-certainly not hear anything Brown said beyond that point in the encounter either.
[...]
The problem remains those gunshot wounds to the head. The round to the top of the head was recovered in the lateral right facial area with a 12cm travel path. The other round to the head is the one that exits the jaw and re-enters the upper right chest.

The forensic findings are roughly congruent with the previous private autopsy and present the same problem in terms of physics for those two wounds.

However, there is one further finding -- and that is entrance wound #5 which is unpaired.

This shot may be that which the entire situation turns on -- specifically, exactly when was that shot delivered. The problem for Wilson is that the path is not straight-on, but rather downward, implying that it did not produce Brown falling forward (and thus providing a clean explanation for exactly how the other two shots got delivered to his head in the orientation they were, without Brown being on his knees or otherwise in a submissive posture) but rather was delivered while he was either (1) falling forward or (2) below Wilson's plane of fire (that is, Wilson aimed downward because Brown was on his knees!)

This autopsy also contains no documentation of the sort of abrasion damage that would be expected on the exposed surfaces of the body and clothing if a perpetrator was in a charge toward the officer and was shot with immediately-fatal effect, falling forward at a high rate of speed onto pavement. Since this is the official autopsy we can thus reasonably conclude that Brown was not in fact in a "bull rush charge" at the moment he was shot in the head.

So all I get from this report is that there is in fact forensic evidence of a struggle in the SUV and the discharge of the officer's weapon, which left forensic evidence in the vehicle and on the deceased. That looks solid.

However, that still does not result in the remaining shots being justified unless the officer was being charged by Brown at the time he fired, and the forensics fail to document that as having happened.