PDA

View Full Version : Video: Citizen Pulls Over Unmarked Sheriff’s Deputy, Issues Warning

donnay
10-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Video: Citizen Pulls Over Unmarked Sheriff’s Deputy, Issues Warning

Officer informed of illegal activity

by Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com | October 13, 2014

A Washington state sheriff’s deputy was in for a surprise last week after being flagged down by a local resident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPtudZ3R6U4#t=344

The incident began last Saturday when liberty activist and former congressional candidate Gavin Seim noticed a Grant County deputy driving an unmarked vehicle.

According to Washington state law RCW 46.08.065, no law enforcement officer is permitted to use an unmarked vehicle unless in accordance with undercover work.

It is unlawful for any public officer having charge of any vehicle owned or controlled by any county, city, town, or public body in this state other than the state of Washington and used in public business to operate the same upon the public highways of this state unless and until there shall be displayed upon such automobile or other motor vehicle in letters of contrasting color not less than one and one-quarter inches in height in a conspicuous place on the right and left sides thereof, the name of such county, city, town, or other public body, together with the name of the department or office upon the business of which the said vehicle is used.

Continued... (http://www.infowars.com/video-citizen-pulls-over-unmarked-sheriffs-deputy-issues-warning/)

Tod
10-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Arrest his a** already!

aGameOfThrones
10-13-2014, 02:52 PM
He was like, "wtf is this?" I'm the LAW! I can do what I want! How can I be arrested when I'm a cop and you are a mundane?

got to say, he was kinda less unreasonable than others.

DaninPA
10-13-2014, 06:08 PM
That dude is badass!

ghengis86
10-13-2014, 06:14 PM
That dude is badass!

Lucky to be alive too!

dillo
10-13-2014, 06:16 PM
That cop is just like What the Fuck

kcchiefs6465
10-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Arrest his a** already!
Obstructing justice, failure to identify...

Reckless operation of a motor vehicle. Driving an unmarked public vehicle.

For the contempt of mundane he should have slapped a disorderly on it as well.

QuickZ06
10-13-2014, 06:25 PM
Epic!