PDA

View Full Version : Cop Allows K-9 to Maul Handcuffed, Face Down Suspect, Then Blames it On Him

aGameOfThrones
10-12-2014, 03:00 AM
was this posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhdccCz1Doo

Green Forest, AR — A disturbing body cam video was uploaded to Facebook Thursday which shows a Green Forest police officer let go of his K-9 after other officers had a suspect face down and in handcuffs.

The graphic video does not lie.

According to a report by Officer Tucker Mallett of the Green Forest Police Department, he was called to Garden Gate Apartments on the afternoon of Sept. 20 to investigate a possible disturbance involving a gun. Upon arriving, Mallett called Officer Irvin Earles in for backup. CCSO deputy D.J. Harlan, along with his K-9, Tyson, and another deputy arrived to provide further assistance around the same time.

As the officers approached the apartment a resident told them that Brennan Badley was inside with a gun. Badly then ran out the back door. The video starts as we see Badley non-violently surrender with his hands on his head and he is laid face down on the ground, cuffed and searched.

During the arrest we can see the K-9 unit barking and jumping toward Badley. Seemingly throwing common sense to the wayside, officer Harlan who is holding the angry K-9 walks closer to the suspect. At this point the K-9 is let loose on the suspect. Regardless of whether this release of the K-9 was intentional, the end result was the same.

Badley is screaming in agony as the K-9 is chewing apart his inner thigh. The officers are unable to unlock the dog from the man’s leg. Their only reaction is to yell at Badley telling him to stop moving; because remaining calm and lying still while being eaten alive is a natural reaction.

“Stop fuckin’ movin’!” screams the K-9 officer.

Miraculously, Badley does become calm, but this does not stop the attack. He is lying their, moaning in pain, as the dog is allowed to chomp down next to his most sacred of bodily regions.

Finally after the dog has torn apart the man’s clothing, and leg, it lets go. What happens next is nothing short of infuriating. The officer who was responsible for letting loose the K-9, D.J. Harlan, begins to place blame on the handcuffed man who jolted as a natural reaction to being attacked by their dog.

“When I say don’t move, don’t move. When you have a K-9 sittin’ there, don’t fuckin’ move, until your told to,” says Harlan.

CCSO Lt. Michael Zimmerman explained that the dog reacted to Badley’s movement according to his training. “It’s not like this particular dog just runs and bites anyone who is around,” he said. “There are specific things he looks for. This guys rolls over on his right side and Tyson thinks he’s trying to run away.”

In a way, Zimmerman is correct, it’s not like this dog runs around loose, its not like it runs around at all, as it is on a leash! The dog is trained to attack who the police tell it to attack, they are not, and should not be a threat to anyone unless the officer allows them to be. Harlan allowed this dog to be a threat and is therefore, either through negligence or malice, responsible for the damages caused to Badley.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-k-9-maul-handcuffed-face-suspect-blames/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-12-2014, 03:22 AM
What the liberty movement needs in addition to strongly worded letters and voting is more cameras. Visual evidence will surely curb this behavior.

tod evans
10-12-2014, 03:37 AM
What the liberty movement needs in addition to strongly worded letters and voting is more cameras. Visual evidence will surely curb this behavior.

Don't forget giving up your weapons!

The pen is mightier than the sword.......:rolleyes:

Submissiveness is really power, just ask the MSM...(And some folks here)

Czolgosz
10-12-2014, 06:55 AM
So outraged about this video. I penned some new material, will mail it tomorrow. They'll wish I had never written these words.

muh_roads
10-13-2014, 09:10 AM
How disgusting for that cop to deflect his mistake by blaming it on the guy laying down for barely "moving".

Anti Federalist
10-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Brennan Badley did this to himself.

surf
10-13-2014, 11:26 AM
man's best friend?

is Michael Vick training cop dogs now?

satchelmcqueen
10-13-2014, 06:52 PM
police dogs are vicious killers. they are trainer to hurt anytime they are let loose. this dog should be put down and the cop fired who "accidentally" let him loose. instead of pitbulls being dubbed the most dangerous, i say we turn it to police dogs being the most dangerous.

Natural Citizen
10-13-2014, 07:02 PM
That guy isn't qualified to handle a working dog. Should be able to stop your dog on a dime and on command. Nein! Platz!

Also didn't hear the term Aus! after the fact.

He had no control over that dog. None. And he wasn't even attentive. The dog should never have been allowed to break free. In fact, setz means setz. Which it wasn't doing in the first place.

kcchiefs6465
10-13-2014, 07:56 PM
That guy isn't qualified to handle a working dog. Should be able to stop your dog on a dime and on command. Nein! Platz!

Also didn't hear the term Aus! after the fact.

He had no control over that dog. None. And he wasn't even attentive. The dog should never have been allowed to break free. In fact, setz means setz. Which it wasn't doing in the first place.
German Shepherds raised in America respond to English commands. Or ought to, anyways. It isn't like they're predisposed to German.

Much the way Chihuahuas sound different here.

That they train these dogs using German commands is kind of funny. In an unfunny way.

Natural Citizen
10-13-2014, 08:01 PM
German Shepherds raised in America respond to English commands. Or ought to, anyways. It isn't like they're predisposed to German.

Much the way Chihuahuas sound different here.

That they train these dogs using German commands is kind of funny. In an unfunny way.

Not mine. If I send any of them after a rabbit they stop and platz in full stride on command. I'll tell you why I train in German. It's so that the dog knows that you are talking to him and him alone. It's really the only reason. I don't want anyone else confusing my dogs.