PDA

View Full Version : picketing Just Brakes

jam
10-11-2014, 08:10 AM
There is a group at 1600 block of Howell mill picketing just brakes and CBS is mentioned on their signs. May be something you should check out.

Lucille
10-12-2014, 11:30 AM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

(Thanks to AF for the great gif!)

Suzanimal
10-12-2014, 11:34 AM
I dunno either. There's a Just Brakes at 1678 Howell Mill Rd in Atlanta but I didn't see anything about it in the local news.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Marty-McFly-Confused-In-Back-To-The-Future-Gif.gif

(Thanks to AF for the great gif!)

puppetmaster
10-12-2014, 11:58 AM
These places are rip off joints. All those brake places just take advantage of stupid people.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Just brakes? I doubt it.

Well, look here, customer. It looks like your tires are about bald. Have you thought about some new ones?

And see this fluid here? Yes, that's the dirty stuff in your car. Now, here is it what it should look like.

Your exhaust is a problem too. I'm not sure if I can let you drive your car away if it's in violation.

And take a look under here...

presence
10-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Just brakes? I doubt it.

Well, look here, customer. It looks like your tires are about bald. Have you thought about some new ones?

And see this fluid here? Yes, that's the dirty stuff in your car. Now, here is it what it should look like.

Your exhaust is a problem too. I'm not sure if I can let you drive your car away if it's in violation.

And take a look under here...

Welcome to your neighborhood Just Brakes, where you can find the highest quality, convenience, value and maintenance expertise anywhere! Is it time to replace those squeaky brakes? Oil change due? 30k service? Our Safety Experts are highly-trained professionals qualified to service everything on your vehicle, from oil changes and factory scheduled maintenance to fluid services, belts, filters, hoses, batteries and more. Just Brakes Car Care Centers provide your one stop shop for your vehicle repair and maintenance needs. Every service includes a multi-point safety inspection. Offering the best warranty around (Our brake pads and brake shoes are backed with a lifetime warranty) and the highest quality and value you will find anywhere, come to Just Brakes today. It’s easy to see why so many people trust Just Brakes for all their maintenance needs. At Just Brakes, We Really Do Care!.. http://www.justbrakes.com/Locations/Howell-Mill

oyarde
10-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Never heard of it , the local rip off places here are all gone except Midas.

Origanalist
10-12-2014, 08:07 PM
There is a group at 1600 block of Howell mill picketing just brakes and CBS is mentioned on their signs. May be something you should check out.

Ok, what am I looking for in particular?

GunnyFreedom
10-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Hey!?! did you guys see what happened on Alpha Centauri 3 last night?? Just wow! (no further explanation)

HVACTech
10-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Ok, what am I looking for in particular?

this girl, be very careful, how you tell her she needs her rotors turned.....

GunnyFreedom
10-12-2014, 08:42 PM
this girl, be very careful, how you tell her she needs her rotors turned.....

Pssshaw, I don't need some silly excuse just to look for that girl. I've been looking for her all my life, whether I needed brakes or not. :D

kcchiefs6465
10-14-2014, 09:29 PM
(Our brake pads and brake shoes are backed with a lifetime warranty)
I wonder if their rotors are. :rolleyes:

I hate arguing with half wits about doing the free upgrade. "But it doesn't cost you anything...."

For those who do not know, they could make a brake pad out of diamond (or whatever inherently hard, heat dissipating material they wish to). If the contact surface (the rotor or drum) is a softer material, rather than wearing the pad it is wearing that. Rotors are more expensive than some brake pads. They'll offer you a lifetime warranty knowing you'll come to them probably when the rotors need replaced. It's a gimmick.