PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles woman freed after spending 17 years in prison for murder she didn't commit

aGameOfThrones
10-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Los Angeles woman freed after spending 17 years in prison for murder she didn't commit

After 17 very long years of proclaiming her innocence, a Los Angeles woman was finally freed Friday by a judge who ordered her immediate release from behind bars.

"I believe that not only is Ms. Mellen not guilty, based on what I have read, I believe she is innocent," said Superior Court Judge Mark Arnold. "For that reason, I believe in this case the justice system failed."

Susan Mellen wept as the judge spoke, as did her grown children seated in the courtroom.

Then applause erupted.

The poignant moment culminated nearly two decades of battling for her freedom. Mellen was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole for the 1997 killing of a homeless man named Richard Daly.

Mellen had once dated the man.

Deidre O'Connor, who investigated Mellen's case for Innocence Matters, said her murder trial was completely based on the testimony of a woman who was notorious for giving bad tips to police.

June Patti, who died in 2006, testified she heard Mellen confess to the murder.

But three gang members were later linked to the killing, and one was ultimately convicted of the crime.

Mellen's children were age 7 and 9 when she was sent away.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/innocent-woman-freed-17-years-prison-article-1.1970453

PRB
10-11-2014, 01:51 AM
"For that reason, I believe in this case the justice system failed."

Wouldn't be the first time

1. A liar doesn't always lie
2. Hearing about somebody confess is not only hearsay, it's not even evidence, how this was ever admitted is beyond me
3. Had other people not been convicted, she'd be sitting there for life?

kcchiefs6465
10-11-2014, 01:52 AM
3. Had other people not been convicted, she'd be sitting there for life?
As many others have, yes.

tod evans
10-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Forgiveness may be proper but the cocksuckers who prosecuted this broad are not going to learn and neither are their successors...

The DA must be drawn and quartered on the public square!

Government employees must be held accountable for their actions!

Woman convicted of California murder exonerated after 17 years in prison

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/11/woman-convicted-california-murder-exonerated-after-17-years-in-prison/

A woman who spent 17 years in prison for the death of a homeless man hugged her grandchild for the first time and did a dance of happiness on Friday after she was judged innocent of murder and freed.

"I always knew that one day God would bring the truth to the light," Susan Marie Mellen, 59, told reporters after she was released from a Torrance courthouse shortly before 6 p.m.

About eight hours earlier, a Los Angeles County judge overturned her conviction, saying that her attorney failed to properly represent her and that a woman who claimed she heard Mellen confess was a "habitual liar."

"I believe she is innocent," Superior Court Judge Mark Arnold said. "For that reason I believe in this case the justice system failed."

The courtroom burst into applause after his ruling.

Based solely on witness testimony, Mellen was convicted of orchestrating the beating death of Richard Daly at a Lawndale home where Mellen and others lived.

The mother of three was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.

She was embraced by her three grown children after her release.

Mellen shrieked and clapped her hands as she kissed and hugged her 19-month-old grandson, Aiden.

"First time I held him," she told reporters.

"I'm a free woman now. Let me do the running man," she said, and did a few jogging dance steps before the microphones.

She joked and beamed but also described her imprisonment as "cruel punishment."

"I would cry every night" in prison, Mellen said, but never lost faith and even wrote "freedom" on the bottom of her tennis shoes "because I knew I was going to walk free one day."

Mellen's case was investigated by Deirdre O'Connor, head of a project known as Innocence Matters that seeks to free people who are wrongly convicted.

The witness who claimed she heard Mellen confess was June Patti, who had a long history of giving false tips to law enforcement, according to documents in the case. She died in 2006.

Three gang members subsequently were linked to the crime, and one was convicted of the killing. Another took a polygraph test and said he was present at Daly's killing, and Mellen was not there.

In a habeas corpus petition, O'Connor said the police detective who arrested Mellen was also responsible for a case in 1994 that resulted in the convictions of two men ultimately exonerated by innocence projects.

Mellen said she held no ill will against those who put her behind bars.

"No, no, I always forgave my enemies," she said. "Even your haters, you have to forgive them and sometimes you have to thank them because they bring you closer to God."

Mellen said she planned to go to dinner with her family and wanted to eat an avocado, steak, or maybe something she had never had.

She also hoped to have a McDonald's Happy Meal with her youngest daughter.

"Me and her were at McDonald's when I got arrested and we didn't have a happy meal that day," she said. "... It's a happy ending right now...We're going to have a new beginning."

As Mellen's family waited outside the courthouse before her release, her son, who has little memory of his mother because he was so young when she was imprisoned, opened his shirt to show reporters a broken heart he had tattooed on his chest to honor her. Donald Besch, 25 and in the Navy, said he was hoping to have some time with his mother before he is deployed overseas in a few days.

Daughter Jessica Besch, 27, said she and her fiancΘ of eight years were waiting to get married until her mother could be at the wedding.

"We're going to go dress shopping together," she said.

Her third daughter, Julie Carroll, 39, brought Mellen's grandson.

The children were raised by their grandmother and other relatives while their mother was in prison. They said they never told friends where she was or that she had been convicted of a crime she did not commit.

GunnyFreedom
10-11-2014, 03:23 AM
It's stuff like this, enhanced by the callous disregard that society has for stuff like this, that makes me think the people of this country deserve what's coming and makes me want to dig a hole and wait it out. But then I remember people like Susan Mellen who are suffering, and I just can't stop fighting.

Working Poor
10-11-2014, 04:59 AM
This is why I am against the death penalty.

GunnyFreedom
10-11-2014, 05:47 AM
So I poked around the Internet as I am wont to do on stories like this, not to read the stories but to check the comments. On this one they are mostly OK, and some pretty darn good... but there are still a few "She did meth 20 years ago - so she deserves everything she got an moar!!"

Sometimes I think even the Founders, upon seeing what we have become, would give up and apologize to King George for wasting everybody's time. :(

donnay
10-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Los Angeles woman freed after spending 17 years in prison for murder she didn't commit

Susan Mellen, a mother of three, was ordered immediately released Friday. ‘In this case, the justice system failed,’ said the judge.

BY Deborah Hastings
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, October 10, 2014, 5:23 PM

After 17 very long years of proclaiming her innocence, a Los Angeles woman was finally freed Friday by a judge who ordered her immediate release from behind bars.

"I believe that not only is Ms. Mellen not guilty, based on what I have read, I believe she is innocent," said Superior Court Judge Mark Arnold. "For that reason, I believe in this case the justice system failed."

Susan Mellen wept as the judge spoke, as did her grown children seated in the courtroom.

Then applause erupted.

Continued... (http://www.newsandjava.com/Los%20Angeles%20woman%20released%20after%20spendin g%2017%20years%20in%20prison%20for%20murder%20she% 20didn%27t%20commit.htm)

anaconda
10-11-2014, 08:30 AM
I hope the original jurors and judge are really friggin pleased with themselves.

Cleaner44
10-11-2014, 09:44 AM
See... if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.

donnay
10-11-2014, 10:38 AM

She should be happy for 17 years she got 3 hots and a cot and a roof over her head...the new American dream.

KCIndy
10-11-2014, 10:39 AM

Yeah, I've always loved that line and all of its variations...

"If you aren't hiding anything, you don't have anything to worry about," says the cop who has a vested interest in finding contraband in your car - even if it's not there.

"If you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to lose by talking to me," says the prosecutor who has a vested interest in keeping his conviction ratio boosted as high as possible.

"If you weren't guilty, you wouldn't be here," says the prison warden, who is holding a job directly dependent on keeping large numbers of people incarcerated at any given time.

Yeah.... right.

presence
10-11-2014, 11:06 AM
I hope the original jurors and judge are really friggin pleased with themselves.

The DA probably knew all along... Just shooting for that high conviction percentage.

tod evans
10-11-2014, 11:20 AM
The DA probably knew all along... Just shooting for that high conviction percentage.

DA's liable for unjust convictions must be made examples!

presence
10-11-2014, 11:33 AM
DA's liable for unjust convictions must be made examples!

Any time a felony conviction is overturned the original DA should be charged with malfeasence and perverting the course of justice with no option to take a lesser plea; his actions should stand before a jury.

tod evans
10-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Any time a felony conviction is overturned the original DA should be charged with malfeasence and perverting the course of justice with no option to take a lesser plea.

Justice will not be had in their courts.

PRB
10-11-2014, 11:55 AM
This is why I am against the death penalty.

this is why I'm against prison.

presence
10-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Los Angeles woman freed after spending 17 years in prison for murder she didn't commit (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?461212-Los-Angeles-woman-freed-after-spending-17-years-in-prison-for-murder-she-didn-t-commit)

MOD MERGE

donnay
10-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Any time a felony conviction is overturned the original DA should be charged with malfeasence and perverting the course of justice with no option to take a lesser plea; his actions should stand before a jury.

I couldn't agree more. I look at former prosecutors like Giuliani and Spitzer who should be behind bars.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Sometimes I think even the Founders, upon seeing what we have become, would give up and apologize to King George for wasting everybody's time. :(

John Adams had an idea of what was to come...

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”

“Democracy… while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.”

“It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, “whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,” and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”

Christian Liberty
10-11-2014, 01:00 PM
So I poked around the Internet as I am wont to do on stories like this, not to read the stories but to check the comments. On this one they are mostly OK, and some pretty darn good... but there are still a few "She did meth 20 years ago - so she deserves everything she got an moar!!"

Jefferson would already be revolting again, for better or for worse. He advocated it for far less. That said, I agree with your point.

John Adams had an idea of what was to come...

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”

“Democracy… while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.”

“It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, “whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,” and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”

Of course, Adams also locked people up for disagreeing with him. His own words condemn him (I can't stand Hamilton or Adams.)

pcosmar
10-11-2014, 01:47 PM
(I can't stand Hamilton or Adams.)

There is none perfect,, no, not one.

The very best of us are imperfect.. but far better than the worst of us.

anaconda
10-11-2014, 03:22 PM

I can cut the DA slack. That's his/her job. But what about the unimaginative jurors who were so unanimously sure of themselves?

tod evans
10-11-2014, 03:57 PM
I can cut the DA slack. That's his/her job. But what about the unimaginative jurors who were so unanimously sure of themselves?

I'll never excuse overzealous prosecution.

By design prosecuting attorneys are supposed to weigh the totality of the circumstances against the spirit of the law then temper their decision to prosecute with common sense....If such a man had held the position in this case there would not have been a trial let alone a conviction.

Public employees that breech the publics trust must be held publically accountable for their actions!

anaconda
10-11-2014, 10:08 PM

By design prosecuting attorneys are supposed to weigh the totality of the circumstances against the spirit of the law then temper their decision to prosecute with common sense....If such a man had held the position in this case there would not have been a trial let alone a conviction.

Public employees that breech the publics trust must be held publically accountable for their actions!

Good points.

PRB
10-12-2014, 10:29 PM

Prosecution can't appeal, so it's understandable they'll use their first and only chance.

Question here is, why wasn't there appeal or why did it take so long to appeal?

tod evans
10-13-2014, 12:06 AM
Prosecution can't appeal, so it's understandable they'll use their first and only chance.

Question here is, why wasn't there appeal or why did it take so long to appeal?

No that's not the question I'll entertain, thanks anyway.

If malicious prosecution is understandable to you then you sir are part of the problem...

PRB
10-13-2014, 02:06 AM

If malicious prosecution is understandable to you then you sir are part of the problem...

Understanding why bad guys think the way the do doesn't mean I want them to or agree with them. So if Ron Paul says he understands why and how terrorists think, he's part of the problem?!

“I don’t see Islam as our enemy,” Paul said. “I see that motivation is occupation and those who hate us and would like to kill us, they are motivated by our invasion of their land, the support of their dictators that they hate.”

Regarding 9/11, Paul said that attacks against the U.S. from Middle Eastern groups at home and abroad can be traced to the foreign presence of U.S. troops, as well as America’s relationships with dictator regimes.

Paul referred to a military base in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, as a key motivator in the Sept. 11th attacks. Osama bin Laden viewed it as an American desecration of holy land.

“After 9/11, (people said) ‘Oh yeah, it’s those very bad people who hate us,’ but 15 of (the hijackers) came from Saudi Arabia,” said Paul. “One of the reasons they attacked us, is we propped up this Sharia government and the fundamentalists hated us for it.”

PRB
10-13-2014, 02:07 AM

Because you don't know, I don't either, which is why I ask, nothing wrong with not knowing.

tod evans
10-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Keep trying.......

The discussion in this thread revolves around some broad who was imprisoned for a murder she didn't commit...

My position is that every government employee who conspired to imprison her must be severely punished.

PRB
10-13-2014, 03:02 AM
Keep trying.......

The discussion in this thread revolves around some broad who was imprisoned for a murder she didn't commit...

My position is that every government employee who conspired to imprison her must be severely punished.

conspired to imprison her assumes intent, what about the people who could have prevented it but didn't?

Spikender
10-13-2014, 03:09 AM
Everyone involved in locking up this innocent woman should serve out the remainder of her life sentence themselves.

PRB
10-13-2014, 03:11 AM
Everyone involved in locking up this innocent woman should serve out the remainder of her life sentence themselves.

even this kind of evil doesn't warrant death penalty huh?

Spikender
10-13-2014, 03:23 AM
even this kind of evil doesn't warrant death penalty huh?

I want them to suffer for their crimes.

When the rest of the inmates hear who they are... they'll wish they had received the death penalty.

tod evans
10-13-2014, 05:09 AM
conspired to imprison her assumes intent, what about the people who could have prevented it but didn't?

What an absolutely ridiculous question..

Any living person could have "prevented it" (her imprisonment I assume?)

Mens-Rea...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-13-2014, 06:21 AM
O’Connor also discovered that June Patti—the prosecution’s sole witness against Mellen—had attempted on numerous occasions to inform several different Los Angeles County police departments about wrongdoing by others, but had been discredited in every instance. The prosecution did not disclose to Mellen’s defense lawyer any of the information about her past contact with police officers. Detective Winn did not disclose her interview with Patti’s sister, Laura, during which Laura said Patti was a “pathological liar” and “master manipulator.”

Detective Winn was also the lead detective in the wrongful convictions of Obie Anthony and Reggie Cole, who were convicted of a 1994 murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Cole’s conviction was set aside and the charges against him were dismissed in 2009; Anthony’s conviction was set aside and the charges dismissed in 2011. They were freed after the California Innocence Project in San Diego and the Northern California Innocence Project in Santa Clara discovered that the prosecution had withheld evidence showing that the prosecution’s primary witness had testified falsely.

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/pages/casedetail.aspx?caseid=4507

William Tell
10-13-2014, 06:41 AM

When the rest of the inmates hear who they are... they'll wish they had received the death penalty.

Lfe in prison costs taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars conservatively.

tod evans
10-13-2014, 06:43 AM

Lfe in prison costs taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars conservatively.

Not to mention that justice will not be found in their courts.......

William Tell
10-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Not to mention that justice will not be found in their courts.......

Nor in prison, it's scary to hear law and order people calmly talk about sending someone to the 'rape cage'
That's really messed up.

GunnyFreedom
10-13-2014, 07:02 AM
Nor in prison, it's scary to hear law and order people calmly talk about sending someone to the 'rape cage'
That's really messed up.

Of course, didn't you know? Rape is actually prized and cherished in our society when the object (not 'victim') of the attack might have maybe once inhaled the smoke from a burning flower. :mad:

William Tell
10-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Of course, didn't you know? Rape is actually prized and cherished in our society when the object (not 'victim') of the attack might have maybe once inhaled the smoke from a burning flower. :mad:
That is indeed bad, but I'm most worried about those who are wrongfully convicted of a more serious crime. Mainstream folks just assume anyone in prison for something bad is guilty. Therefor they don't care that it is a rape cage. Even if drugs were legalized, we would still have that problem. We need huge reforms.

phill4paul
10-13-2014, 07:18 AM
We need huge reforms.

It needs to be burnt to the ground and heavily salted so that it could never bear poisonous fruit again.

Devostator
10-13-2014, 08:23 AM
17 years is a long time :(

PRB
10-13-2014, 11:46 AM
What an absolutely ridiculous question..

Any living person could have "prevented it" (her imprisonment I assume?)

Mens-Rea...

Wrong, not every person can prevent it. You couldn't, I couldn't. We have neither the knowledge nor the power to.

Who COULD have? Her defense attorney(s).

PRB
10-13-2014, 11:46 AM

Oh, I love this argument, I'm against DP because prison is worse!

tod evans
10-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Wrong, not every person can prevent it. You couldn't, I couldn't. We have neither the knowledge nor the power to.

Who COULD have? Her defense attorney(s).

Oh good grief!

You or I stood a better chance of preventing this broads imprisonment than some government employee who sucks from the same trough as the DA!

"Public Defenders" only assure that the defendant doesn't have grounds for an appeal, they're like proof-readers for the DA only not paid as well.

Do you have any real world experience with the "Just-Us" system?

William Tell
10-13-2014, 12:30 PM
It needs to be burnt to the ground and heavily salted so that it could never bear poisonous fruit again.

That is real reform.

PRB
10-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh good grief!

You or I stood a better chance of preventing this broads imprisonment than some government employee who sucks from the same trough as the DA!

Oh really? so we're more to blame? What are you going to do to me for having done nothing? Sorry!

"Public Defenders" only assure that the defendant doesn't have grounds for an appeal, they're like proof-readers for the DA only not paid as well.

Do you have any real world experience with the "Just-Us" system?

She used a public defender? That answers a lot.

tod evans
10-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Oh really? so we're more to blame? What are you going to do to me for having done nothing?

Exactly as I have done already, refuse to entertain your idea that some government employee is going to fix what another government employee fucked up.

We, you and I and everyone reading this thread, are to blame!

"We" have placed undue trust in a government that doesn't deserve it....

The "Just-Us" system must be disbanded and its members punished in such a manner that others will never follow in their footsteps..

PRB
10-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Exactly as I have done already, refuse to entertain your idea that some government employee is going to fix what another government employee fucked up.

What exactly is your refusal to entertain the idea helping her or anybody doing? What exactly did you do before she was freed? Did you even know?

We, you and I and everyone reading this thread, are to blame!

"We" have placed undue trust in a government that doesn't deserve it....

Ok then.

The "Just-Us" system must be disbanded and its members punished in such a manner that others will never follow in their footsteps..

Can't say I disagree, though not sure how you'd do it.

fisharmor
10-13-2014, 03:10 PM
What exactly is your refusal to entertain the idea helping her or anybody doing? What exactly did you do before she was freed? Did you even know?

None of us knew, and that is by design.

There's a line in the sand. You appear to be voluntarily standing on the other side of it from Tod, Phil, and me.

There's no fixing this system. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Reform is impossible. Replacement isn't even the goal.
What society needs to do is to figure out what the goal of this system is, and attempt a system which actually tries to achieve that goal.
Not pay lip service to it while it pursues its own goals.

Are you in agreement? If so, then we'll know there is one more person in agreement. Unfortunately we can't make plans to do anything about it. With permission, it won't change. Without permission, we all become a lot more familiar with the current system really quickly.

What are we going to do about it? For the time being, there is only one thing to do, and that's take notes.
And we note you don't seem to be of a mind with us. We further note that you seem to be goading us into saying something unwise.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-13-2014, 05:57 PM
PRB is a lib troll who couldn't care less about this story. He pretends to ask questions like he really wants to know, but doesn't want any answers. He's only interested in his narcissistic trolling.

I posted a link to the University of Michigan regarding this story, and he still makes a comment about the defense attorney that does not apply. He could have easily googled the woman's name or the Innocence Project, but I'm sure he did not bother. Probably does not even know the woman's name.

Another neg rep for this pathetic trolling ass.

PRB
10-13-2014, 07:30 PM
There's no fixing this system.

If you say so :)

Spikender
10-14-2014, 01:59 AM
Everyone involved in locking an innocent person in a cell should have to serve out their sentence instead.

I'm talking about the prosecutor, the judge, the jury, the cops that booked them, the people that stood by and watched the cops book them, the parents that raised the cops that booked them, and throw Lindsey Graham in there too because he sucks.

GunnyFreedom
10-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Everyone involved in locking an innocent person in a cell should have to serve out their sentence instead.

I'm talking about the prosecutor, the judge, the jury, the cops that booked them, the people that stood by and watched the cops book them, the parents that raised the cops that booked them, and throw Lindsey Graham in there too because he sucks.

But I'm pretty sure Lindsay is proud of that.

Spikender
10-14-2014, 01:00 PM
But I'm pretty sure Lindsay is proud of that.

Good point.

And to everyone who came after me about my comments on this topic, I frequently mess around and there's no need to take my comments completely serious. I don't need to be told about how much our justice-prison complex system sucks or about the messed up nature of how comfortable people are with prison being a "rape cage". You're preaching to the choir when you say it to me.

PRB
10-14-2014, 03:11 PM
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/pages/casedetail.aspx?caseid=4507

how does that change the fact the defense could've appealed right after? even if the witness wasn't a liar, can't you appeal the case just because it's based on one witness? or were the appeals denied?

PRB
10-14-2014, 03:12 PM

The parents that raised the cops? Let me go dig out that list, some people are hard to track.

What about her own defense attorney?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-15-2014, 11:15 AM
how does that change the fact the defense could've appealed right after? even if the witness wasn't a liar, can't you appeal the case just because it's based on one witness? or were the appeals denied?

You're laziness in this thread is almost as bad as your lazy trolling. Are you miffed now because I found out your identity? You mentioned Gaza as a shithole in the other thread. You know, the thread started by your sock puppet account, "MaybeMaybeNot." You sure adamantly defended Israel. My, you are the scrappy one. Been to Gaza, MaybeMaybeNot?

What organization do you represent, MaybeMaybeNot. How about your buddy, Zippy Juan, who also lives in Southern California where you live. Is the Jewish organization that pays you in Southern California too, or do you just work remotely?

Ever get a look a ZippyJuan's photography? His name would be Jeffry Zelt. Do you know him, MaybeMaybeNot? What is the origin of his name? Hey, maybe you two are one in the same, huh?

You think you're slick? You can't even cover your tracks because simple internet searching brings it all up. Zippy even just posted that he went to school with some famous IQ guy born in 1960. That would make him about 53 years old, the approximate age of one Jeffry Zelt.

You come on this board like liberty people are some kind of big threat to you? What a joke. You're so paranoid that you have to troll forums to try to set the record straight. Do you actually even get paid or is this some kind of survival instinct for you?

PRB
10-15-2014, 11:56 PM
You're laziness in this thread is almost as bad as your lazy trolling. Are you miffed now because I found out your identity?

No, because you never did, despite you thinking you did a million times.

You mentioned Gaza as a shithole in the other thread. You know, the thread started by your sock puppet account, "MaybeMaybeNot."

I don't remember talking about Gaza, and that's not my account.

You sure adamantly defended Israel. My, you are the scrappy one. Been to Gaza, MaybeMaybeNot?

I don't defend Israel, other than against blatant anti-semitism, I don't remember talking about Israel on this board either.

What organization do you represent, MaybeMaybeNot. How about your buddy, Zippy Juan, who also lives in Southern California where you live. Is the Jewish organization that pays you in Southern California too, or do you just work remotely?

I don't work for any Jewish organization, Zionist or otherwise.

Ever get a look a ZippyJuan's photography? His name would be Jeffry Zelt.

Never looked, but Lucille messaged me calling him Jeffry, then Zippy told me she got that name from looking at his online album. None of that really interested me.

Do you know him, MaybeMaybeNot? What is the origin of his name? Hey, maybe you two are one in the same, huh?

No idea what you're talking about, feel free to flag that guy down though.

You think you're slick? You can't even cover your tracks because simple internet searching brings it all up. Zippy even just posted that he went to school with some famous IQ guy born in 1960. That would make him about 53 years old, the approximate age of one Jeffry Zelt.

I don't know anything about Zippy other than by reading what he posts, I don't care how old he is, I don't know his name (nor care).

You come on this board like liberty people are some kind of big threat to you? What a joke.

Nope. I know liberty people don't threaten anybody, that's why people like us can't get paid to post here, there's no money to be paid in trolling people who are harmless. Yeah, people who think liberty people are a threat would indeed be jokes. I'm not talking about sovereign citizens, who may themselves be getting in trouble with the law. I'm just referring to liberty people, libertarian movement, patriot movement, as a whole, they don't threaten anybody, despite what SPLC wants people to think.

You're so paranoid that you have to troll forums to try to set the record straight. Do you actually even get paid or is this some kind of survival instinct for you?

I don't know how many times I need to tell you I don't get paid. Anybody paying for my lazy shitty work (as far as posting here) would be retarded. I'm not setting any records straight, at least not trying to. Survival instinct? Not so much, I just like discussing and reading, and sometimes laughing.

Spikender
10-16-2014, 12:11 AM
The parents that raised the cops? Let me go dig out that list, some people are hard to track.

What about her own defense attorney?

The defense attorney gets off easy with a few missing fingers and a wired shut jaw.

PRB
10-16-2014, 12:18 AM
The defense attorney gets off easy with a few missing fingers and a wired shut jaw.

Cool. you weren't letting him/her off scotfree.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-16-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't know how many times I need to tell you I don't get paid.

You know, that could be the only part of your post that is truthful. Maybe you're just a volunteer.

Nice recovery on this post, MaybeMaybeNot. Responding in a very logical, calm tone and addressing each point. Very impressive.

Unfortunately for you--it's too late. You should have just stuck with your statement regarding how you like to belittle people on this board. Remember when you said that and we had that conversation where you could not ultimately cite a reason as to why that satisfies you? Is that still your purpose here? Care to itemize that point and discuss it? Oh, I know you will.

But you just couldn't wait to create that new MaybeMaybeNot account and start the name calling, huh? Nice catharsis for you, but it was really the last piece of the puzzle.

PRB
10-16-2014, 12:23 PM
You know, that could be the only part of your post that is truthful. Maybe you're just a volunteer.

I am a volunteer just like you are, I post here because I can and want to, nobody is paying me.

Nice recovery on this post, MaybeMaybeNot. Responding in a very logical, calm tone and addressing each point. Very impressive.

No trying to impress you, but thanks.

Unfortunately for you--it's too late. You should have just stuck with your statement regarding how you like to belittle people on this board.

I didn't deny that here either. I do enjoy belittling people.

Remember when you said that and we had that conversation where you could not ultimately cite a reason as to why that satisfies you?

Why I enjoy belittling people? I don't remember, but it's true I can't tell you why.

Is that still your purpose here? Care to itemize that point and discuss it? Oh, I know you will.

Don't care to itemize anything. I have more than one purpose here.

But you just couldn't wait to create that new MaybeMaybeNot account and start the name calling, huh? Nice catharsis for you, but it was really the last piece of the puzzle.

Who did I namecall? And maybemaybenot is not my account, call that guy out for whatever you like, it's not me.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-16-2014, 01:00 PM
I do enjoy belittling people.

Why I enjoy belittling people? I don't remember, but it's true I can't tell you why.

Self-esteem issues?

I have more than one purpose here.

What would that be?

PRB
10-16-2014, 05:04 PM
Self-esteem issues?

Maybe.

What would that be?

To learn about other people, read news, discuss political topics.