PDA

View Full Version : Accused cop killer Eric Frein left handwritten note: sources

FloralScent
10-07-2014, 08:01 PM
The note is believed to have been written by the suspected killer of a Pennsylvania State Police trooper. In the letter, he apparently details how he shot and killed Cpl. Bryon Dickson, and wounded fellow trooper Alex Douglass. (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/accused-killer-eric-frein-left-handwritten-note-sources-article-1.1965987)
:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are those who walk amongst us who eat this shit up. Let's hope they never breed.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-07-2014, 08:29 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are those who walk amongst us who eat this shit up.

I agree. The VERY first line of the article reads:

Accused cop killer Eric Frein is leaving behind more clues taunting the authorities hot on his trail — including a handwritten note.

So where is this "note" he left? What does it say?

I have seen absolutely no evidence of taunting. Lice claimed they were as close as 75 yards from Frein. How fast can a person run 75 yards? Ten seconds?

Those "pipe bombs" looked just like medicine bottles. They were just painted black. I have driven through eastern Pennsylvania many times. Never saw so much trash in certain spots. They act like the tuna cans and diapers are from one person.

Conclusion: Lice are lying.

FloralScent
10-08-2014, 05:48 AM
I have seen absolutely no evidence of taunting. Lice claimed they were as close as 75 yards from Frein. How fast can a person run 75 yards? Ten seconds?

This man has supposedly has been on the run for a month. By this time he should very hungry, tired and dehydrated. They either don't want to catch him, or there's no one to catch.

Tod
10-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Makes me want to fly a drone over them and drop notes....

ghengis86
10-08-2014, 05:57 AM
This man has supposedly has been on the run for a month. By this time he should very hungry, tired and dehydrated. They either don't want to catch him, or there's no one to catch.

Or they are complete and utter morons playing hut-hut in a massive forest.

GunnyFreedom
10-08-2014, 06:04 AM
I agree. The VERY first line of the article reads:

So where is this "note" he left? What does it say?

Those "pipe bombs" looked just like medicine bottles. They were just painted black. I have driven through eastern Pennsylvania many times. Never saw so much trash in certain spots. They act like the tuna cans and diapers are from one person.

Conclusion: Lice are lying.

Well, not that it really matters to this, but for the sake of accuracy 1) ~10-12 seconds would be the time for a competitive athlete, not a lazy donut-hole, and 2) 15 seconds is a loooong time in that kind of situation, and at a dead run in a straight line you are way more vulnerable to getting shot. ~75yd is the "normal" distance for combatants in a war to be shooting at each other from. Someone rushes me from 75 yards I'd have time to pick my teeth and read a magazine before I pulled the trigger. Well, not quite, but something like that lol.

tod evans
10-08-2014, 06:05 AM
How much is this propaganda fest costing the taxpayers?

specsaregood
10-08-2014, 06:08 AM
That's what I wondering. And who approved it? Are all these cops working for free? Cuz, they never do this for killers of mundanes...

Kinda reminds me of "The Wire"'s last season, where the cop makes up a serial killer just to get funding for other purposes.

FloralScent
10-08-2014, 06:20 AM
Kinda reminds me of "The Wire"'s last season, where the cop makes up a serial killer just to get funding for other purposes.

I didn't see it, but they're all the time grooming and then busting 'Jihadists'.

limequat
10-08-2014, 07:39 AM
"Police have revealed that Frein is living on canned tuna and ramen noodles, but is running low on supplies."

How do they know this?

FloralScent
10-08-2014, 08:12 AM
"Police have revealed that Frein is living on canned tuna and ramen noodles, but is running low on supplies."

How do they know this?

It's in the script. You didn't get a copy?

mrsat_98
10-08-2014, 09:44 AM

Tax ticks have to eat to.

tod evans
10-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Tax ticks have to eat to.

ZENemy
10-08-2014, 10:17 AM
But we "found" Osama.... This should be cake.

Spikender
10-08-2014, 11:07 PM
I'd like to see the handwriting on the note compared to Frein's real handwriting.

Or is Frein even real? Is he a character made up by these goons?

It's hard to even tell anymore.