PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage Warns of a Second Civil War

RPfan1992
10-07-2014, 09:32 AM
“I fear the worst. Right now Americans are angrier and more divided than I’ve seen them since the 1960s. What fires this rage is that we’ve become a post-Constitutional society,” says Michael Savage, who is more alarmed than usual about the state of the nation. The talk radio host has much to say in “Stop the Coming Civil War: My Savage Truth,” his 25th book, published on Tuesday. Passivity is not the key here. The author is now asking the public to confront what he calls “the leftist administration’s successful and devious attempts to divide our country.” The battle lines: those who treasure the nation’s founding principles vs. those who undermine such principles in the name of change.

“Right now the prognosis is not good. We have an incompetent zealot taking the nation down the road of weakness and centralized governmental control of every aspect of our daily lives,” Mr. Savage declares. “Just as individuals snap when the pressure becomes too great, so, too, does a nation.”

He’s also got multiple questions about the corrosive forces at work here.

“Why have so many of our top military commanders been summarily pushed aside, after years of brave service? How is President Obama’s irresponsible foreign policy not just weakening us in Russia, China, and the Middle East, but actually endangering our security at home as well?” he asks. “What does it mean for our freedom and our way of life that negligent immigration law enforcement allows illegal aliens to cross the southern border into our country with little fear of penalty?”

His takeaway: “True patriots” can still save the nation. The book is being published by Center Street/Hachette.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/5/inside-the-beltway-savage-warns-of-a-second-civil-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

asurfaholic
10-07-2014, 09:41 AM
He has lost his mind. Americans are too complacent and well fed and entertained to do anything about the problems facing the country.

AuH20
10-07-2014, 09:43 AM
He has lost his mind. Americans are too complacent and well fed and entertained to do anything about the problems facing the country.

There is an expiration date on this fantasy.