PDA

View Full Version : Great potential audience -- iPhone campers in NY/SF

csen
06-27-2007, 10:18 AM
I see that there are already people lining up at the Midtown Manhattan store for the iPhone. My guess is on Friday we'll have pretty good lines. Anyone willing to line up for an iPhone is an ideal RP potential supporter, and to think that there will be hundreds of them waiting in one place with nothing to do!

Noodles
06-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah, you could easily pick out the ones in khaki shorts and Ron Paul t-shirts!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!:D

csen
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Yeah, you could easily pick out the ones in khaki shorts and Ron Paul t-shirts!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!:D

There's an idea -- get a half dozen or so people to wait in line with RP shirts and signs for when the media inevitably comes by.

BW4Paul
06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
There's an idea -- get a half dozen or so people to wait in line with RP shirts and signs for when the media inevitably comes by.

Heeeey, I like it! :cool:
Ya'll should go out there with some free T-shrts and give one to every person in line who promises to wear it until receiving their iPhone and going home.

rockjoa
06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
This is a great idea!

Handing out pamphlets would be great since they are going to bored waiting for the phone and want stuff to read after running out of iphone internet printouts to read(this is similar to my idea of putting pamphlets on "the husband chair" at clothing stores).

Another idea is Water bottles with ron paul stickers on them.

The key here is not only to help those in line, but when local media covers the "event" Paul could get some media coverage.

mconder
06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
I'd make sure this idea gets to the Manhattan Meetup organizers!

yongrel
06-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Ron Paul waterbottles are a great idea!

if Ron Paul supporters could offer services to those people in line, it would really be useful.

in addition to handing out literature, of course.