PDA

View Full Version : counter offer proposal

rrroae
12-02-2007, 09:15 PM
It just doesn't seem people are happy with the numbers, so why not try to work this out before we go nowhere.

Seems the major sticking points are Elijah and Trevor's salaries.

We've been told $1000 per week

I say we offer $750 to whoever will be in charge and $700 to their subordinate.

We could also offer an incentive bonus. Say we get RP an additional 4-8% in Iowa or NH within weeks of the blimp taking flight. Maybe offer a $3000 flat rate bonus to each Trevor or Elijah.

Whatever you have in mind, lets try to get this worked out one way or another instead of just letting the Blimp project die off.

....We're too close to making it happen to quit now!!

steph3n
12-02-2007, 09:16 PM
It just doesn't seem people are happy with the numbers, so why not try to work this out before we go nowhere.

Seems the major sticking points are Elijah and Trevor's salaries.

We've been told $1000 per week

I say we offer $750 to whoever will be in charge and $700 to their subordinate.

We could also offer an incentive bonus. Say we get RP an additional 4-8% in Iowa or NH within weeks of the blimp taking flight. Maybe offer a $3000 flat rate bonus to each Trevor or Elijah.

Whatever you have in mind, lets try to get this worked out one way or another instead of just letting the Blimp project die off.

....We're too close to making it happen to quit now!!

That would be cool but iowa wouldn't be best, NH, SC would be :)

eric_cartman
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
this blimp thing will never work. they'll never raise enough money to get the blimp off the ground.

they should change it to a cheaper form of advertisement. hot air balloons would have the same effect, and would be way cheaper.

rory096
12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I support this idea.

rrroae
12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, just got a pm from Elijah for my offer to volunteer.

"We will be meeting in Elizabeth city on Saturday! Be there and start the tour with us!! One of the MSM stations will be there too!

call me if you wish".

Come on, let's make this happen!!