PDA

View Full Version : RP Mentioned on Hannity a few minutes ago

schmeisser
12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
He was showing internet videos and used one of some strange kid with a skull and crossbones lipsynching something I couldn't even make out. Said Paul is the "internet darling", but barely registering with registered Republicans (something to that effect)

He then showed Romney and all his kids playing football on Thanksgiving and some ridiculous Fred Thompson thing like the head-on commercial except Fred-On blah blah blah

I don't utube - deal with it

Elwar
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Saw it...it looks like Fox News' new strategy is to try to tie all of Ron Paul's online support and any other support to kids on the Internet, and people who aren't registered.

dircha
12-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I suggest everyone disgusted by this take a minute to sign up at forums.hannity.com and let Sean Hannity and his little minions know exactly what you think of him.

That's: forums.hannity.com

Jobarra
12-02-2007, 09:15 PM
You're joking right? I posted an idea I had for a commercial about Ron Paul that was a parody of the Headon commercials probably a month ago. Grrr...

schmeisser
12-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I suggest everyone disgusted by this take a minute to sign up at http://forums.hannity.com. and let Sean Hannity and his little minions know exactly what you think of him.

That's: http://forums.hannity.com.

I refuse to participate in any circle jerks - even online.

sunghoko
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I suggest everyone disgusted by this take a minute to sign up at forums.hannity.com and let Sean Hannity and his little minions know exactly what you think of him.

That's: forums.hannity.com

don't. i suggest you spend your energies on helping the campaign. this does nothing but frustrate

MikeStanart
12-02-2007, 09:23 PM
You're joking right? I posted an idea I had for a commercial about Ron Paul that was a parody of the Headon commercials probably a month ago. Grrr...

I remember you / someone else posting that idea.

Looks like Fred Camp lurks these forums.

Mark Rushmore
12-02-2007, 09:24 PM

Fred thanks you ;)

Give me liberty
12-02-2007, 09:42 PM
The Members: 58,746 of hannity arent a threat
there more like a clone army of the star wars flim, they just keep on spearding the neocon aganda of sean hannity. And Rudy or mitt rommey, but once they see on who really they might vote for, it will be to late..

And if one of there memebers sees this
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/18/mitt-romney-cleaning-up-dirty-video-game-water/

when rommey says cleaning up dirty video game waters he really means
cleaning up the video game industry.

When will the NEOCONS WAKE UP?
Oh and if do you make a post on hannity

tell them how come the bible says work with your eneimes and not bomb them or kill them?
lets see how then they will react.

Jobarra
12-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Fred thanks you
Yeah. He's already stolen "Revolution" and much of the issues from Ron Paul so I'm not too surprised.

Good thing I kept most of the ideas to myself. I guess they'll never see screen time for either camp :(

Delain
12-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Said Paul is the "internet darling", but barely registering with registered Republicans (something to that effect)

"The revolution is real, and those in the ivory tower had better start digging a bigger moat." (http://www.thebulletin.us/site/news.cfm?newsid=19072871&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=6)

trispear
12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Please don't antagonize the Hannity boards. Saying what you think of Sean or his colleagues is Contempt of Host or Affiliate and an Instaban + your comment get deleted anyway.

Do something productive with your time rather that trying to sway the fascists there on their turf. The RP supporters there are doing a good job of trying to sway the lurkers and you'll only make their lives miserable.

Believe me, all the mods, but including the idiotic head mod have a fanatical and irrational hatred of Ron Paul. Don't waste your time and make our friends there suffer for it.

KCIndy
12-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Doesn't Hannity charge a fee for the privilege of being on his precious forums? Personally, I would rather save my money and donate it to the Ron Paul campaign, or to the New Hampshire volunteers who are doing a great job of canvassing the state: www.OperationLiveFreeOrDie.com