PDA

View Full Version : Freudian Slips at the debate

reaver
12-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Romney to Giuliani: "And Massachusetts is not a sanctuary state, and the policies of the mayor of pursuing a sanctuary nation or pursuing a sanctuary city..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb5c5KBXSvk (Moneyshot at 5:50)

Huckabee to Hunter: "the cohesion that dunner- Duncan Hunter spoke of..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uanOW7JqJxI (money shot at 1:55)

(of course when he misspoke CNN doesn't put it in the transcript like other candidates we know)
"the cohesion that Duncan Hunter spoke of,"
"not an isolationism, (shakes head) em, isolationist."

Chernitsky
12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
turn off the computer and go do something

goRPaul
12-02-2007, 09:48 PM

lmao, I thought you were talking to me there for a second :p

dvictr
12-05-2007, 04:18 PM
lmao...

dmspilot00
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Anderson Cooper: "One of the questions that we asked was, what would Jesus do? Or I should say, one of the Youtube viewers asked..."

Soccrmastr
12-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah there are a good handful of mistakes but its all live, and usually they are corrected/correct themselves.

Knightskye
12-06-2007, 11:04 PM
I just got finished watching the video with Mitt's "slip". He probably thought: "...and as president, Rudy would pursue a sanctuary nation." It's understandable. Huckabee's was funny, though. Who's he know named "Dunner"? :D

LibertiORDeth
12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Not sure if it was the youtube debate, but on one of them RP messed up on who was at what part of Iraq. Something like " and the sheites in he north, umm south umm..."

Paulitician
12-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Anderson Cooper: "One of the questions that we asked was, what would Jesus do? Or I should say, one of the Youtube viewers asked..."
:D

reaver
12-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah there are a good handful of mistakes but its all live, and usually they are corrected/correct themselves.

I don't mean these are mistakes. I mean that Duncan Hunter is done or a 'Dunner' and that Romney more intentionally said Giuliani would pursue a 'sanctuary nation' of sorts. I hate to jump on someone for stuttering over the wrong word unless they accidentally said what they were thinking :)

Knightskye
12-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Not sure if it was the youtube debate, but on one of them RP messed up on who was at what part of Iraq. Something like " and the sheites in he north, umm south umm..."

During the YouTube Debate, Ron said "the people in the North". That's alright. I think he got his main point across, that we have to give the Iraqis their country back.