PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail, Snail Mail and phone bomb the unions in Michigan.........

The Plan
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
This is how we win Michigan.
If we can get the unions to back us it could carry us through to the nomination. This is ususally the domain of Democrats but lately they have done such a horrible job in Michigan i believe the Unions will for the first time listen to us.

However we can't just send a crew of supporters to walk into the UAW headquarters cold. We need EVERYBODY to make sure they hear us coming and grasp the fact that this guy can win. You need to send them material on Ron Paul related to these subjects:

Unions: Make sure you make it clear that Ron is not like all the other republicans on Unions. He has nothing against what they do and he supports their right to do it under the constitution.

Trade Agreements: All you really have to do to win them on this one is to point out that Ron will not let trade legislation like NAFTA and CAFTA ever pass his desk. Michigan knows damn well what these agreements mean first hand. They have been a disaster. Mention s how Hillary is the top Democratic pick and her husband started NAFTA, so how can she be trusted not to do the same, she has never said she wouldn't, in fact she won't even say it was a mistake.

Income Tax: This is easy. Evberybody that gets a paycheck would like to get rid of the income tax. Just send the ususal stuff.

NAU: Make sure you mention that if the NAU suceeds all these factories that will open up in mexico will be non-union and will undermine any future negotiations with the "Big 3")

We need to start with the UAW because who they support will be followed by all the others because of their sheer size.

Here is the contact info:

UAW
Solidarity House
8000 East Jefferson
Detroit, Michigan 48214

(313) 926-5000

I need somebody to help me dig up an e-mail adress. I can't seem to find it on the site.

We need EVERYBODY to jump on this now, because i can't do it alone. This will win us Michigan and Michigan has more electoral vote in the general election than New Hampshire and Iowa.

I also need a crew of people to go down to the headquarters with me. If you are interested in this contact me through this messageboard. We need to try to do this within the next 2 weeks and get a meeting with the president of the UAW. It doesn't matter if your in Michigan, the UAW is nationwide and we would be morons not to try and sway them our way. The funny thing is that i know that they really don't need that much convincing, they agree with Ron Paul already and don't even know it.

JUMP ON THIS ONE HARD!!!!

rational thinker
12-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I stated exactly this on another thread. People on here don't seem to take Michigan serously. If the primary were today, I think that Ron Paul would be lucky to hit 5th place.

rational thinker
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Bump

rational thinker
12-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Bump

me3
12-03-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm still waiting for Michigan Paulunteers to step up and let us know how we can help them.

rational thinker
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm still waiting for Michigan Paulunteers to step up and let us know how we can help them.

Me too.