PDA

View Full Version : A New Project We Need to Get to Work On:

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Ron Paul: The next Ronald Reagan!

We need to pitch that desperately to the typical Republican voter led astray by Neo-Conservatism right now.

I am proposing, for the second time with some attention this time hopefully, that we make a television advertisement showing how much alike Ron Paul and Ronald Reagan are, and how much Reagan thought of Paul.

Here is a link to a youtube video already going with this concept:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YyXW1hb-JQg

Understand that is JUST a youtube video! I'm just trying to help you see the idea more clearly by posting that link.

We would obviously need a shorter ad than that, but I think that video has the general feeling and direction needed for this.

An advertisement like this on television WILL gain Ron Paul A LOT of votes, and again A LOT of those voters will be our toughest demographic to reach.

We NEED to do this.

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:16 PM
bump getting tired of doing that people.....

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:31 PM
bump yet again.....

do you people not like my topic titles or something lol...:confused::p:rolleyes::confused:

DealzOnWheelz
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
this is a great idea

alot of core republicans LOVED and ADMIRED REAGAN

Craig_R
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
We NEED to do this.

Get on it then. What are you looking for? Someone else to do it, or help, or money, approval ? what?

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm looking for the following:

1. People that know how to make youtube videos to make potential ads for this

2. People on here to show support for the idea because if I'm wrong about this then it needs to be pointed out, or if the general opinion on here is not in favor of this and won't ultimately donate money to pay to get an ad on tv the work would be for nothing

3. Someone that knows how to make a site to make one if this becomes a popular idea on here because we will need somewhere to keep track of pledges to make sure we would be able to raise enough money to pay for this.

I would make a youtube video of this myself but I don't know how to do that. I don't know what to do to get this idea going so I'm just trying to throw it out there for those that do.

dcatman
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
This is a good idea... I have no creative talent in my body, but I would donate some to help air a commercial with a message like that.

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Same here. I don't have the know-how to help much with this other than promoting it once everything else is in motion, but I would donate to it for sure.

dcatman
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Ok... Liberty Political Advertising is already setup to advertise on Blimps... Why couldn't they buy national advertising time with separate donations and place a spot on the broadcast stations? My wife used to work at a Fox Broadcast affiliate and the used to get "national" advertising contracts from companies that would buy add time for national products (say like Tide). Not a difficult process as I understand it.

My assumption is that Liberty Political Advertising could find and contract w/ an advertising placement firm to buy the time throughout the country or in specific markets as required.

No idea on the $$ though...
http://www.gaebler.com/Television-Advertising-Costs.htm

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Sounds good to me I guess, I honestly know nothing about that stuff lol. Is that the name of the company formed for the blimp? I think if thats possible it would save a lot of trouble probably just to do pledging and actual donating with the same people/company/whatever.

AND we would know they weren't going to steal people's money then too.

dcatman
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Sounds good to me I guess, I honestly know nothing about that stuff lol. Is that the name of the company formed for the blimp? I think if thats possible it would save a lot of trouble probably just to do pledging and actual donating with the same people/company/whatever.

AND we would know they weren't going to steal people's money then too.

The company was formed to advertise on the blimp in order to avoid donation limits. Anyone can pay any amount of money to the company for them to advertise the message of the buyer's choice. It just so happens that all the buyers want the same message ;)

It just seems rational to use a vehicle that already exists to facilitate a large media buy instead of trying to go through all these hoops again.

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 09:15 PM
The company was formed to advertise on the blimp in order to avoid donation limits. Anyone can pay any amount of money to the company for them to advertise the message of the buyer's choice. It just so happens that all the buyers want the same message ;)

It just seems rational to use a vehicle that already exists to facilitate a large media buy instead of trying to go through all these hoops again.

Yeah certainly. Who should be contacted about this? Don't worry though I won't start doing anything like that unless we start getting popular opinion joining in with this though, but I think people are liking it so far.

dcatman
12-02-2007, 09:29 PM
How do we get this put up in the first page? It's frustrating because I can't find my way back to the topic.

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Idk I guess we have to keep bumping it up.

Phenom24
12-02-2007, 09:47 PM
the last picture says US Preisdent instead of US President