PDA

View Full Version : Unconstitutional Checkpoint: Cop Flips Out At Mundane Exercising His Rights

green73
09-23-2014, 07:21 AM
"Driving is a privilege, not a right!"

(It doesn't really get going until about 3:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irh04jsMNJ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irh04jsMNJ8

Danke
09-23-2014, 07:43 AM
"Driving is a privilege, not a right!" That is true. Traveling is a right.

aGameOfThrones
09-23-2014, 07:45 AM
traveling is a right. a driving license while not a right has due process attached.... i guess.

presence
09-23-2014, 08:05 AM
traveling is a right. a driving license while not a right has due process attached.... i guess.

just like an electrician's liscence, and a doctors liscence, and a hunting liscence, and a plumbers liscence, and a, and a , and a....

Nothing without permission from the state.

donnay
09-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Commercial driving is a privilege.

VoluntaryAmerican
09-23-2014, 09:35 AM
I bet this will go viral with police as a cool thing the officer did.

acesfull
09-23-2014, 10:18 AM
Great video.

Thug officer getting paid over time on the tax payers dollar and presenting himself in a very unprofessional matter... Keep in mind when dealing with these thugs that the video recorder and knowing your Constitutionals rights MAY save your life...

Traveling is a right...

"Undoubtedly the right to locomotion, the right to remove from place to another according to inclination is an attributed of personal liberty and the right ordinarily, of free transit from or through the territory of any state is a right secured by the 14th Amendment and by other provisions of the Constitution".

" Schactman v Dullies, 96 app D.C. 287,293

" Those things which are considered as " Inalienable Rights" which all citizens possess cannot be licensed since those acts are not held to be a privilege."

City of Chicago v Collins 51 N.E. 907,910

And my favorite.. Wingfield v Fielder (1972) 29 Ca. 3d 213
" It is clear that a license relates to qualifications to engage in a profession, business, trade or calling, thus when merely" Traveling" without compensation or profit, outside of business enterprise with the corporate state, " no license is required of the natural individual traveling for personal business, pleasure and transportation"

Please never argue these cases on the side of the road with a paid agent of the state...

My .02

Regards

Acesfull

Lucille
09-23-2014, 10:20 AM
I hate Illinois Nazis.

navy-vet
09-23-2014, 12:52 PM
More evidence that the republic is in it's final death throes...:(
Had he been alone with that LEO, I have little doubt that things would have turned out the way that they did.

idiom
09-23-2014, 01:27 PM
just like an electrician's liscence, and a doctors liscence, and a hunting liscence, and a plumbers liscence, and a, and a , and a....

Nothing without permission from the state.

Or the local Private Defense Organisation.

If all the roads are privately owned is travelling still a 'right'?

Its cool to drive on privately owned road networks without permission?

ravedown
09-23-2014, 01:48 PM
has there been an app developed that records live to a remote server? i know there were some around but i thought Apple and related developers took them off their site. i'd like to add one to my phone. any suggestions?

jtap
09-23-2014, 02:32 PM
I wish he would have got that a-hole's name or badge number.

green73
09-23-2014, 02:34 PM
has there been an app developed that records live to a remote server? i know there were some around but i thought Apple and related developers took them off their site. i'd like to add one to my phone. any suggestions?

http://www.ustream.tv/blog/2013/11/06/live-on-the-go-how-to-ustream-from-your-smartphone-or-tablet/

Chester Copperpot
09-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Can anyone verify this is Lieutenant Brian P. Windle of the ISP?

Chester Copperpot
09-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Guess it was.. He seems to have taken down his facebook page today

Chester Copperpot
09-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Lt. Brian Windle
(Primary)

Lt. Brian Windle

Acting Dsitrict Commander

Brian_Windle@isp.state.il.us

(847) 931-2405

Anti Federalist
09-23-2014, 04:47 PM
Wish I could watch videos...in what manner does he "flip out"?

Anti Federalist
09-23-2014, 04:47 PM
Lt. Brian Windle
(Primary)

Lt. Brian Windle

Acting Dsitrict Commander

Brian_Windle@isp.state.il.us

(847) 931-2405

Battle Toads.

satchelmcqueen
09-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Wish I could watch videos...in what manner does he "flip out"?

he basically jumps in front of his fellow officer and very fast opens the car door and gets in the guys face yelling at him and such. threatening and the usual.

aGameOfThrones
09-23-2014, 08:52 PM
he basically jumps in front of his fellow officer and very fast opens the car door and gets in the guys face yelling at him and such. threatening and the usual.

Obey

Obey

Obey

Obey

Obey

Obey

Obey

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm sure the driver thought his door was locked. Always lock your door in traffic.

Christian Liberty
09-23-2014, 10:18 PM
I would never have conceded that driving is a privilege... They can beat the crap out of me if they want and they'll answer to God for it. Only a total idiot* would think that "driving is a privilege and not a right" is actually an argument.

*Talking about the cop here, not the civilian. Obviously the civilian just wanted to get through at that point. But I would have never given up that point. My rights are given to me by God, and that scumbag cop has no right to take them away.

How do these cops look themselves in the mirror, or get themselves to sleep at night? They are villains.

brushfire
09-23-2014, 10:24 PM
I hate Illinois Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukFAvYP3UU

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-23-2014, 10:26 PM
I am guessing the word privilege was commandeered somewhere down the line to be used in a legal sense. I think of the word privilege as an honor bestowed upon a few. As in It was a privilege to know my grandfather. Some RPF members pointed out that the word has been incorporated into a few state statutes.

acesfull
09-24-2014, 11:23 AM
If you never contract with the State then you will probably never have any privileges, however you will keep your " Natural Rights".

My .02

Acesfull

bunklocoempire
09-24-2014, 11:41 AM
I wonder why these pigs never checked to see if the motorist had actually paid the state/county gasoline taxes associated with motoring. I mean it is a "safety check", right? Can't be too safe....

ZENemy
09-24-2014, 11:47 AM
How do these cops look themselves in the mirror, or get themselves to sleep at night? They are villains.

Men like this need safety goggles when viewing a mirror.

pcosmar
09-24-2014, 12:08 PM
If all the roads are privately owned is travelling still a 'right'?

Where did roads come from? (hint-not the Government,, nor private ownership)

mad cow
09-24-2014, 12:44 PM
I wonder why these pigs never checked to see if the motorist had actually paid the state/county gasoline taxes associated with motoring. I mean it is a "safety check", right? Can't be too safe....

They have been known to do it with tax-exempt marine/off-road diesel,which is dyed red.
I know somebody who was busted for it in his diesel pickup.His fine was either $5,000 or $10,000,if I recall correctly.

Root
09-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Men like this need safety goggles when viewing a mirror.
Men?? More like giant pussies with costumes and guns.