PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly Focuses on NKVD & Stalin in Patton Death Without Including Donovan & OSS

AuH20
09-22-2014, 09:35 AM
O'Reilly is such a schmuck & paid whitewasher. Based on well-documented sources, it was a joint exercise. The OSS staged the jeep accident and then the NKVD killed him in the hospital.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2014/09/22/bill-oreilly-killing-pattton-martin-dugard/15828297/

Bill O'Reilly, the opinionated host of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News, is about to shake up the world of history with his latest bold claim — that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin ordered the assassination of Gen. George S. Patton.

"We found compelling evidence," O'Reilly says. Readers can decide for themselves with the publication of Killing Patton: The Strange Death of World War II's Most Audacious General (Henry Holt), co-written with Martin Dugard.

specsaregood
09-22-2014, 09:42 AM
guess that means we have a reason to go to war with Russia now, amiright?

AuH20
01-28-2015, 06:23 PM
The author of Target Patton addresses O'Reilly's convenient omission:

http://www.robertkwilcox.com/article-oreilly.html

The confession of Douglas Bazata about causing Patton’s “accident” is exclusive to Target:Patton. Publicly, Bazata only confessed to me. Killing Patton says he confessed to The Spotlight, a D.C. weekly, in 1979. Close, but that's not correct. He told The Spotlight he had been asked to kill Patton but he had not done so. The matter died with that – at least publicly – until Target:Patton. Twenty years after the two Spotlight articles, I interviewed Bazata at his home for over a week. He was sick and feeling remorseful. That is when he confessed. He died shortly afterward. All of this is thoroughly discussed in Target:Patton. I’m sure O’Reilly, having read my book, knew this. I don’t know why he didn’t just quote me from Target:Patton. I think the point would have been stronger.

You really wonder if O'Reilly is under the CIA's employ by leaving out Bazata's confession & Donovan's involvement?

FloralScent
01-28-2015, 06:52 PM
Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it, all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it had I been allowed. - George S. Patton

He certainly called that one. This is going to be a fun thread. :D