PDA

View Full Version : Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United

RonPaulFanInGA
09-21-2014, 05:23 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/21/world/middleeast/suspicions-run-deep-in-iraq-that-cia-and-the-islamic-state-are-united.html?_r=1

The United States has conducted an escalating campaign of deadly airstrikes against the extremists of the Islamic State for more than a month. But that appears to have done little to tamp down the conspiracy theories still circulating from the streets of Baghdad to the highest levels of Iraqi government that the C.I.A. is secretly behind the same extremists that it is now attacking.

NewRightLibertarian
09-22-2014, 09:06 AM
Muslim 'conspiracy theorists' don't trust the murderers, plunderers and liars at the helm of the U.S. government. What ignorant savages :rolleyes:

Dianne
09-22-2014, 09:54 AM
I've always suspected it is the CIA'sis. After all, the U.S. armed them against Syria. John McCain is cozy enough with them to meet in person. The U.S. released three dangerous alleged terrorists in exchange for one American deserter. It all makes sense to me the CIA is ISIS or controlling it. What concerns me are incoming false flags to convince the American people to invest a few trillion for the war machine to further pillage taxpayer dollars.

limequat
09-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Plus all the pictures of white dudes dressed up as muslim militants.

enhanced_deficit
09-22-2014, 02:12 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?460190-quot-ISIS-Was-Created-By-The-Americans-amp-Israelis-quot-Iraqis-Protest-US-Airstrikes-In-Iraq&p=5654523&viewfull=1#post5654523

jllundqu
09-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Gee ya think?

dannno
09-22-2014, 02:37 PM
The CIA funds and trains them, helps them create some nifty videos, then attacks them. That was the plan all along, just like we've been saying. What's the difficulty GA?

devil21
09-22-2014, 03:05 PM
The CIA funds and trains them, helps them create some nifty videos, then attacks them. That was the plan all along, just like we've been saying. What's the difficulty GA?

I need to see more evidence that we are actually 'attacking' ISIS to believe it now or in the future. MSM news reports of bombings don't really cut it for me as proof, if the goal of overthrowing Assad is really the goal, as I believe it is.

Dianne
09-23-2014, 07:06 AM
I need to see more evidence that we are actually 'attacking' ISIS to believe it now or in the future. MSM news reports of bombings don't really cut it for me as proof, if the goal of overthrowing Assad is really the goal, as I believe it is.

If any real U.S. attacks are happening, my guess is they are against Syria not the alleged ISIS group. Obama has been anxious to do the bidding of the Saudi's for months now by attacking Syria. Remember, Saudi's even said they would pay the bill for the U.S. to take out Assad. ISIS serves as the fear mongering excuse to be in Syria. This is probably why the U.S. is going it alone and none of our European allies are willing to support the effort. Everyone seems to smell bullshit except the sheeple of America.