PDA

View Full Version : Police Preventing People From Joining Their Families Because Of Cop Killer Manhunt

orenbus
09-21-2014, 05:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOvTz3Q1oQ

presence
09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
"8000 Residents in lockdown for 2nd night"

"I just want to be home with my family"

"He left home from work 2 days ago"

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

SeanTX
09-21-2014, 09:43 PM
And yet some of those people still participated in "Thank a Police Officer Day" on Saturday.

It isn't the shooter who is disrupting their lives, it's their "protectors" doing that ...

Dr.3D
09-21-2014, 09:58 PM
How is it they are authorized to close down neighborhoods? Have they declared martial law or something?

puppetmaster
09-22-2014, 12:00 AM
How is it they are authorized to close down neighborhoods? Have they declared martial law or something?

That's what I was thinking. .....people need to stand up.

Anti Federalist
09-22-2014, 12:29 AM
And yet some of those people still participated in "Thank a Police Officer Day" on Saturday.

It isn't the shooter who is disrupting their lives, it's their "protectors" doing that ...

They'll apologize to the nice officer, who is only doing his job, when they step on his boots as they are being marched to edge of the mass grave for their bullet.

Said it in another thread, but bears repeating:

By far and away the greatest threat to "civilians" in the area are the thousands of amped up cops frantically hut hutting about, looking to kill somebody.

mrsat_98
09-22-2014, 05:46 AM
Is there even a police barracks in that county. Lots of reports this is another hoax.

tod evans
09-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Put up with it or don't.

There's no middle ground.

orenbus
09-22-2014, 05:59 AM
I just got this email from a friend near that area, was asking him how close he is to the location where the search is happening for the suspect.

He's close, though the area where people can't go home is a bit north of where I am.

A lot of schools and events have been and will continue to be cancelled until he is caught.

It's surreal, actually

orenbus
09-22-2014, 07:27 AM
he's been added to the fbi 10 most wanted list cnn is reporting 400
officers searching for him right now.

yes. they are bringing in k-9's from new york

//

limequat
09-22-2014, 07:34 AM
It only takes one guy to paralyze a nation with fear. Imagine if there were 50 guys like this. Or 500. Wow.