PDA

View Full Version : Police Shoot Grandma Picking up an Infant

CaptUSA
09-19-2014, 07:30 PM
No drugs found, but don't worry. The officer is ok.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20140919/NEWS03/140918916

On the evening of the raid, three children were in the apartment: Alonzo’s 10-year-old daughter, and her grandchildren: ages 4 and 1 1/2, Daniel Nunez said.

Daniel Nunez said he’s shocked that heavily armed police barged into the apartment. The case had been going on for nearly a year, so authorities knew that young children frequented the apartment, he said.

Shocked? Seriously, Daniel... Pick up a newspaper or click on a news site.

Dr.3D
09-19-2014, 07:48 PM
I suspect there would be a lot less of these unconstitutional breaking and entering situations if those doing the breaking in were shot every time.

CaptUSA
09-19-2014, 08:08 PM
I suspect there would be a lot less of these unconstitutional breaking and entering situations if those doing the breaking in were shot every time.

Not so sure about that. In these times, it seems like they would use it for justification to come in even harder. Full-on military badass style. With flamethrowers, bayonets, and fully-automatic machine guns.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Not so sure about that. In these times, it seems like they would use it for justification to come in even harder. Full-on military badass style. With flamethrowers, bayonets, and fully-automatic machine guns.

Ummm, that's pretty much what they do now.

Origanalist
09-19-2014, 09:20 PM
Ummm, that's pretty much what they do now.

Well, there are those grenade launchers.......

Cleaner44
09-19-2014, 09:55 PM
At the time, Foster’s office said “one of the officer’s weapons discharged,” but would give no other details of the incident. A source said the AG’s investigation focuses on whether the shooting was accidental.

Uh, no... one of the officers fired his weapon at an unarmed person that was holding a child, putting both of their lives in mortal danger. Weapons don't just discharge and guns don't kill people... cops kill people.

Spikender
09-19-2014, 10:19 PM
That DEA agent could've scored a twofer on the grandma and the baby if he had better aim. Disappointing.

JK/SEA
09-20-2014, 08:16 AM
if people would stop using drugs, this stuff wouldn't happen...pretty sure this is an isolated incident, and just an accidental shooting...

GunnyFreedom
09-20-2014, 08:25 AM
Well, there are those grenade launchers.......

and those bayonets.

GunnyFreedom
09-20-2014, 08:26 AM
if people would stop using drugs, this stuff wouldn't happen...pretty sure this is an isolated incident, and just an accidental shooting...

Yeah! 'Murika! Land of the Free!!!! :sips coffee:

GunnyFreedom
09-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Uh, no... one of the officers fired his weapon at an unarmed person that was holding a child, putting both of their lives in mortal danger. Weapons don't just discharge and guns don't kill people... cops kill people.

Except when a cop does it, the weapon does it by itself.

green73
09-20-2014, 08:30 AM
The investigation has netted nine arrests and the confiscation of $58,000, guns and drugs.

That's one fat pig's pension paid for a year.

Dr.3D
09-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Except when a cop does it, the weapon does it by itself.
That's why we need a law, outlawing cops from carrying weapons. Mundanes don't have that problem.

kcchiefs6465
09-20-2014, 10:16 AM
That's one fat pig's pension paid for a year.
Probably not.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Good to see No Hesitation™.

Mani
09-21-2014, 11:19 PM
So babies look like guns now?

"She (Alonzo) went to pick up the baby. They thought she was reaching for something, and they shot her,” Nunez believes."

Before Cops could shoot someone if they held something that looked like a weapon....Water hose, something metal, cell phone, joystick....but now a baby?!

Spikender
09-22-2014, 12:10 AM

"She (Alonzo) went to pick up the baby. They thought she was reaching for something, and they shot her,” Nunez believes."

Before Cops could shoot someone if they held something that looked like a weapon....Water hose, something metal, cell phone, joystick....but now a baby?!

Some babies can projectile vomit, you fucking inconsiderate mundane.

XNavyNuke
09-22-2014, 06:49 AM

No they thought the baby had an IED hidden in its diaper. Don't you know that ISIS is responsible drug trafficking?
XNN

Suzanimal
11-10-2014, 03:49 PM
OFFICER IS “CLEARED” AFTER OPENING FIRE ON GRANDMOTHER, SHOOTING HER IN BOTCHED DRUG RAID

MANCHESTER — The shooting of a grandmother during a drug raid this summer was accidental and no charges will be brought against the federal agent involved, New Hampshire Attorney General Joseph Foster announced Thursday.

Lillian Alonzo, 49, suffered non-life-threatening injuries when she was shot in her 110 Beech St. apartment on Aug. 27.

The investigation determined that the handgun of Drug Enforcement Administration Agent Michael Connolly discharged when the agent tried to kick in a locked bedroom door and lost his balance.

The report said Connolly will not face criminal charges.

While the shooting was serious and unfortunate, the report reads, it was accidental.

“There is no evidence of serious blameworthiness in this conduct,” it says.

Alonzo has returned to her apartment, said her son in a telephone interview from Florida. No one was home when a reporter and photographer visited Thursday afternoon.

The son, Daniel Nunez, said the bullet, which went through Alonzo’s left arm and penetrated her torso, remains lodged in her ribs. Medicaid has not paid for Alonzo’s physical therapy, which he said she needs to regain control of the arm.

http://filmingcops.com/officer-is-cleared-after-opening-fire-on-grandmother-shooting-her-in-botched-drug-raid/

phill4paul
11-10-2014, 05:02 PM
“There is no evidence of serious blameworthiness in this conduct,” it says.

When you entered an occupied building with a firearm, with intent to subjugate the inhabitants, and it discharges there is serious blameworthiness. Keep your got-damned booger finger OFF the got-damned trigger. F*ck every last one of these tin badged clowns. Not a single one deserves my respect. If you shot my mama? Well, can't discuss that on these forums.

GunnyFreedom
11-10-2014, 05:11 PM
click up the temp on the pot boiling the frog.

Dr.3D
11-10-2014, 05:12 PM
The stupid war on drugs causes more death and destruction than the drugs ever could. At least innocent people wouldn't be getting killed by uniformed thugs if there were no war on drugs.

jmdrake
11-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Oh but if we decriminalize drugs people will get high and go around and kill innocent people /sarcasm.

I'm sad to say that I know people that actually think like that. :(

GunnyFreedom
11-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Oh but if we decriminalize drugs people will get high and go around and kill innocent people /sarcasm.

Considering that's basically what we were taught in public school, a LOT of people actually think like that. What they were doing to drugs in schools back in the 80's they are doing to guns now. Unless things change, in 30 years guns will be subject to random banning and very few people will care since that's how they grew up in school.

Dr.3D
11-10-2014, 06:02 PM

Well, then they would need to arrest those people who commit the crime of killing innocent people. As it is now, they would have to arrest the cops, because they are the ones killing innocent people.

GunnyFreedom
11-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Well, then they would need to arrest those people who commit the crime of killing innocent people. As it is now, they would have to arrest the cops, because they are the ones killing innocent people.

No, get it right, those darn druggies force the cops to murder innocent people every day because they have the audacity to keep dried plants in a bag. The kops are totally innocent. The druggies force them to kill innocent people, women, children, and dogs against their will. The murderers kops are the victims here, get it right.

Anti Federalist
11-10-2014, 06:11 PM
Vote harder

navy-vet
11-10-2014, 06:39 PM
The stupid war on drugs causes more death and destruction than the drugs ever could. At least innocent people wouldn't be getting killed by uniformed thugs if there were no war on drugs.
Absolutely!

navy-vet
11-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Considering that's basically what we were taught in public school, a LOT of people actually think like that. What they were doing to drugs in schools back in the 80's they are doing to guns now. Unless things change, in 30 years guns will be subject to random banning and very few people will care since that's how they grew up in school.
Yeah, and you can turn the stove off of those frogs, they are done....

Anti Federalist
11-10-2014, 06:50 PM
And I'm supposed to hate Eric Frein, why, exactly?

torchbearer
11-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Vote harder

I don't think I can slam the lever any harder. But the enclosures makes a nice private latrine.