PDA

View Full Version : Survive Home Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty

Origanalist
09-18-2014, 10:40 AM
NBC: SURVIVE HOME INVASION BY COOPERATING WITH INVADERS, 'TREAT THEM LIKE ROYALTY'

by AWR HAWKINS 15 Sep 2014

On September 8 NBC's Today show aired a segment on how to survive a home invasion. That advice included cooperating with the invaders -- "treat them like royalty" -- and telling them the location of everything they want in the house.

Spoiler: The advice did not include acquiring a gun for the defense of one's life, the lives of one's family, and one's property.

During the segment, correspondent Jeff Rossen spoke with former NYPD detective and hostage negotiator William Zeins. Together, the two discussed scenarios and what a homeowner should do if an invader targets his or her home.

Zeins said you should "absolutely" tell the invaders where "the money" and "the jewelry" are if they corner or capture you. He said you should "treat them like royalty... [Don't] lie to them."

continued with video...http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/09/15/NBC-Survive-Home-Invasion-By-Cooperating-With-Invaders-Treat-Them-Like-Royalty

aGameOfThrones
09-18-2014, 10:55 AM
I thought is was about police.

Survive SWAT Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty

JK/SEA
09-18-2014, 11:01 AM
like Royalty?....not a problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMFLDb3CbI

Dr.3D
09-18-2014, 11:04 AM
I'll treat them like royalty with a gift of lead.

acptulsa
09-18-2014, 11:12 AM
Good idea. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of the Austro-Hungarian Empire comes to mind.

thoughtomator
09-18-2014, 11:13 AM
I thought is was about police.

Survive SWAT Invasion By Cooperating,Treat Them Like Royalty

What's the difference, again?

aGameOfThrones
09-18-2014, 11:20 AM

One is ordained the other is not.

acptulsa
09-18-2014, 11:24 AM

Isn't it amazing how the militarization of the police helps the criminals? Don't question the police, 'cause you'll get shot, but question police impersonators and make them wait while you call dispatch to confirm the cop is a fake. They sneak up on you in unmarked cars, but you're supposed to cooperate without question even though they'll sell an unmarked Charger to anyone. They run around in T-shirts with 'POLICE' on them in orange letters that anyone can buy like they think a steam iron is something only law enforcement can buy. And, of course, masks. Because, you know, they think they're all the Lone Ranger...

It's like the cops are extending to the crooks professional courtesy. Doesn't make a lick of sense, unless you decide the real purpose of cops is to keep law-abiding citizens cowed. In which case they'd probably welcome the help of a few amateur criminals.

tangent4ronpaul
09-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Would you like hollow point or FMJ with your home invasion?

Looking at the history of gun bans in England, home invasions skyrocketed. Males are routinely severely beaten, often to death for giggles and women, including children raped.

They stopped breaking in when no one was home as they had little to fear from the occupants.

-t

Pericles
09-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Anyone unwilling to fight for his life is certainly not going to struggle for liberty.

AuH20
09-18-2014, 12:05 PM
You should able to decorate your home with the entrails of your intruders. It would be very Vlad Tepes.

Xenliad
09-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I remember a story about an old lady that held an intruder at gunpoint and made him clean.

ctiger2
09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Yes! just like Royalty

http://media.cagle.com/55/2005/07/19/17566_600.jpg

ZENemy
09-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Also, women that are being raped should provide lube to their attackers.

ZENemy
09-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Treat them like Royalty? How can I give them all GOUT?

luctor-et-emergo
09-18-2014, 02:51 PM
I was watching a comedian here last year who did a piece on 31st of december reviewing the year. In that year our right to self defense was increased. It used to be that if you had used violence you'd be arrested until it was clear that it was self defense (giving a statement mostly), then the law was changed so that when it was apparent self defense people would be free until possibly charged. Then a few days after the new law passed someone sort of lured in a burglar and kicked him to death (with two people I think). It was called excessive and I think they have been charged. The law still remains though... The comedian referred to this story and asked the audience if there was anything in their house that they would use violence to stop someone from taking it. To my amazement when he pressed the issue with a few people in the front row, everyone said they did not have such a thing. I really wish I was there. I'd have said "everything, it's my property". People, over time, have definitely been trained to be obedient victims.

09-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Treat them like royalty so they drop their guard and you can kill them.

PaulConventionWV
09-18-2014, 03:01 PM
NBC: SURVIVE HOME INVASION BY COOPERATING WITH INVADERS, 'TREAT THEM LIKE ROYALTY'

by AWR HAWKINS 15 Sep 2014

On September 8 NBC's Today show aired a segment on how to survive a home invasion. That advice included cooperating with the invaders -- "treat them like royalty" -- and telling them the location of everything they want in the house.

Spoiler: The advice did not include acquiring a gun for the defense of one's life, the lives of one's family, and one's property.

During the segment, correspondent Jeff Rossen spoke with former NYPD detective and hostage negotiator William Zeins. Together, the two discussed scenarios and what a homeowner should do if an invader targets his or her home.

Zeins said you should "absolutely" tell the invaders where "the money" and "the jewelry" are if they corner or capture you. He said you should "treat them like royalty... [Don't] lie to them."

continued with video...http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/09/15/NBC-Survive-Home-Invasion-By-Cooperating-With-Invaders-Treat-Them-Like-Royalty

Home invaders are going to be happy to see this. Now they know when they invade someone's home, they will be treated like royalty. Way to discourage the criminals, NBC.

Danke
09-18-2014, 03:02 PM

Jacketed hollow point.

Carlybee
09-18-2014, 03:36 PM
I remember a story about an old lady that held an intruder at gunpoint and made him clean.

Dang...might be worth leaving the door unlocked

tod evans
09-18-2014, 03:41 PM

I'm not built like that...

luctor-et-emergo
09-18-2014, 03:42 PM

If you have the choice, hollow points. More stopping power, less penetration beyond the first impact. (safer for neighbors)