PDA

View Full Version : Sub-forum for advertising agency?

fletcher
12-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Why is there a sub-forum in the Ron Paul grassroots section devoted to an advertising agency? Originally the Ron Paul blimp was a grassroots project and belonged here, but it has been hijacked to start an advertising agency. So why is there still a sub-forum in the grassroots section for it? Should we open up the grassroots section to all advertising agencies that was to solicit money from Ron Paul supporters?

fletcher
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Any thoughts on this?

dircha
12-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I think people are already voicing their opinion with their dollars, or in this case, by withholding their dollars.

fletcher
12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I think people are already voicing their opinion with their dollars, or in this case, by withholding their dollars.

Yes, people always voice their opinion by buying or not buying advertising. But that doesn't answer the question: why is there a sub-forum in the Ron Paul grassroots section for an advertising agency? Isn't the grassroots section meant for grassroots? Why is it promoting a company? Is the goal to confuse people so that they think it is a grassroots project?

freedominnumbers
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I have a thought on this.

Stop making posts about this.
You made your point the first time and the market is deciding.

fletcher
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
I have a thought on this.

Stop making posts about this.
You made your point the first time and the market is deciding.

I have a thought: don't tell others what to post on. I asked a question an no one seems to have an answer for it. If you don't like the question then ignore it. This isn't about the market deciding on the blimp, it is about this forum giving an ad agency it's own sub-forum.