PDA

View Full Version : Irate NSA Staffer Doesn’t Like Being Filmed in Public, for Some Reason

Constitutional Paulicy
09-17-2014, 10:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf20WgVw21k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDsYp1fWi-I#t=91

Irate NSA Staffer Doesn’t Like Being Filmed in Public, for Some Reason
By John Cook

The NSA sent someone bearing the nametag “Neal Z.” to the University of New Mexico’s Engineering and Science Career Fair today, in the hopes of recruiting young computer geniuses to help manage the yottabytes of data it is collecting about you. But instead of eager young applicants, Mr. Z. encountered University of New Mexico alumnus Andy Beale and student Sean Potter, who took the rare opportunity of being in the room with a genuine NSA agent to ask him about his employer’s illegal collection of metadata on all Americans. Mr. Z. did not like that one bit.

more here.... https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/09/17/irate-nsa-staffer-doesnt-like-filmed-public-reason/

liberty2897
09-17-2014, 10:30 PM
You guys should take it easy on him...

Remember that general Alexander who build the star trek office at the NSA? (he left since then and went to give speeches for a million dollars a show or something... is Alexander a Jewish name?) Anyway, I seem to remember him saying that the NSA primarily hired mentally and physically challenged persons, but only ones that loved their country with all their special might!. .... and this is why we shouldn't worry about these very special people doing their jobs. They are trying to find the terrorists god dammit! Quit fucking with them.

fr33
09-17-2014, 10:47 PM
Be sure to click to the videos on youtube and give them a thumbsup. It's the least you can do for these guys who are willing to confront these barney fife m-fers.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Hunh. I thought all spies wore GQ duds and are cool under pressure.

devil21
09-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Seems about right for NSA. He's a great representative of their mindset so it's natural he would be a recruiter.

What a couple of smart and brave young men! Gives me hope.

TomtheTinker
09-18-2014, 05:17 AM
What an elitist squealing mini tyrant.

moostraks
09-18-2014, 06:28 AM
If the purpose was to recruit at the venue then they should be capable of answering questions without being huffy, physically aggressive, and calling in enforcement to silence dissenting viewpoints. Looks like their spokesperson needs some reeducation at propaganda camp.

brushfire
09-18-2014, 07:29 AM
I dont understand... If he has nothing to hide...

Constitutional Paulicy
09-18-2014, 07:43 AM
If the purpose was to recruit at the venue then they should be capable of answering questions without being huffy, physically aggressive, and calling in enforcement to silence dissenting viewpoints. Looks like their spokesperson needs some reeducation at propaganda camp.

I got the impression this guy is a computer geek that lacks people skills. What they need is a public relations type. Guess they thought confrontation wouldn't be an issue.

otherone
09-18-2014, 07:50 AM
Guess they thought confrontation wouldn't be an issue.

flawed algorithm

donnay
09-18-2014, 08:28 AM
Typical government lackey--just doing his job trying to recruit more young minds to brainwash and work for them. Disgusting, really.

erowe1
09-18-2014, 08:36 AM
This kind of thing should be a major nationwide coordinated program for liberty lovers to support.

There are tons of legal and simple ways that we could out the great majority of the tens of thousands of people who work for the NSA, put them on the spot, shame them, and make it a lot less desirable of a place to work.

Origanalist
09-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Be sure to click to the videos on youtube and give them a thumbsup. It's the least you can do for these guys who are willing to confront these barney fife m-fers.

Good point.

Spikender
09-19-2014, 07:04 AM
They don't like being questioned in public where they don't have a prepared script to defend their bullshit.

You can just hear the condescension oozing out of that NSA goon's every word.