PDA

View Full Version : New site: OpposeHuckabee.com

ashlux
12-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Huckabee bothers me a lot. So, I decided to create a wiki dedicated to exposing Hucakbee. Ideally, no other candidate will be plugged, including RP.

The website is http://www.opposehuckabee.com/.

You can help out by adding content today!

The site does not have much information yet, but with it being a wiki, I think the content could explode pretty quickly. I am wanting to be fair and accurate. So, everything must be documented. Remove bad information. Include Huckabee's rebuttals. People can decide for themselves.

I am in need of a logo (not to mention a MediaWiki skin that doesn't look like Wikipedia). So, if you can help out with that, please let me know.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

JAYCEE
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Here's a 3 page thread that I started on Huckleberry Hound. I share your opinions on him. I have lots of good dirt on him in one convenient place. All of the sources are listed on there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40988

ashlux
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Here's a 3 page thread that I started on Huckleberry Hound. I share your opinions on him. I have lots of good dirt on him in one convenient place. All of the sources are listed on there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40988

Yah, there is sooooo much wrong with Huckabee. That's why I decided to start the website.

I'll take a look at your work. Thanks!

Paulitician
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Club for Growth has pretty much destroyed Tax Hike Mike Huckabee. I mean, seriously, how anyone can come out supporting Huckabee after they've seen that site must be a... liberal. It's fine with me if you like taxes, if you like giving US citizens' hard earned money to undocumented aliens instead of those here at home who need it. I'm perfectly fine with that, just don't call yourself a conservative, and don't call Mike Huckabee a conservative. Huckabee is a big government, tax and spend liberal. Just on CNN/YouTube debate, he'd said he'd support us going to Mars. Now that's American's hard earned spent well, and the definition of fiscal conservatism, right? LOL, I'm glad Tancredo nailed him on that one.

Indy Vidual
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Romney's grass-roots will also want to add to your site.
Does Romney have any grass-roots support?

ashlux
12-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Club for Growth has pretty much destroyed Tax Hike Mike Huckabee. I mean, seriously, how anyone can come out supporting Huckabee after they've seen that site must be a... liberal. It's fine with me if you like taxes, if you like giving US citizens' hard earned money to undocumented aliens instead of those here at home who need it. I'm perfectly fine with that, just don't call yourself a conservative, and don't call Mike Huckabee a conservative. Huckabee is a big government, tax and spend liberal. Just on CNN/YouTube debate, he'd said he'd support us going to Mars. Now that's American's hard earned spent well, and the definition of fiscal conservatism, right? LOL, I'm glad Tancredo nailed him on that one.

Yup. He's hardly any different than any of the liberals. He just wants government for different programs (and frequently the same programs).

max
12-02-2007, 07:47 PM
dont forget to talk about Wayne Dumond....the rapists that Huckabee paroled and who later murdered a woman

Lord Xar
12-02-2007, 07:48 PM
this is the SAME issue... It does NOT matter how bad someone is... IF the MSM is NOT giving that info to the masses, it does not matter.

SO, one must be "aware" of the various sites that expose huckaberry - else, they will believe what the MSM tells them...

voytechs
12-02-2007, 07:51 PM
I don't like it. I don't like attack sites. They don't work. If nothing else, all they do is make supporters more hardcore.

Lets concentrate energy on positive things we can do. Support NH operation live free or some other effort.

Xanax Nation
12-02-2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.huckabeefacts.org/

Great site.

hawkeyenick
12-02-2007, 08:12 PM
make sure this stuff is fact, and not spin, or you WILL get sued, and they WILL start their own site on dr paul

ashlux
12-18-2007, 07:54 PM
make sure this stuff is fact, and not spin, or you WILL get sued, and they WILL start their own site on dr paul

Absolutely. Everything is being well documented.

Cheers for the references extension for MediaWiki :-)