PDA

View Full Version : Game Changing Ben Swann Marijuana Activism Video Info

ZakCarter
09-15-2014, 10:58 AM
From Ron Noyes - “So I've seen the new episode coming out this Tuesday by Ben Swann and it is truly game changing. Launching Tuesday, September 16th, let's ENSURE this goes viral. Want to help? Invite your friends to this event - https://www.facebook.com/events/760039847394248/ - and ask message a few to invite theirs and remember it's all about the invitations sent out and informing individuals about the government meddling in patient care. Tuesday will be huge. Who is onboard?
Let's do this!”

Watch the trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a0OGtKaWXc

For Liberty!

jmdrake
09-16-2014, 04:10 AM
This is personal for me. I know someone with crones. The medicine that person was taking is no longer working. The alternative medicine has a risk of causing fatal and incurable cancer. He found out about a study in Israel where medical marijuana has shown promise. He lives in a state where it's legal. But why isn't it legal everywhere? Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?

Cleaner44
09-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?

Answer:
Money

Cleaner44
09-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Question:
Who owns Marijuana?

A. Pfizer
B. Eli Lilly
C. Merck & Co
D. GlaxoSmithKline
E. No pharmaceutical lobbyist

invisible
09-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Question:
Who owns Marijuana?

A. Pfizer
B. Eli Lilly
C. Merck & Co
D. GlaxoSmithKline
E. No pharmaceutical lobbyist

I think it's only a matter of time before monsanto or one of the above manages to GMO it, then it'll become legal real quick.

osan
09-16-2014, 03:06 PM
Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?

Answer:
Money

Money, you say? Not as a primary proximate goal, but only as a secondary, very-nice-to-have fringe benefit. Power is the primary motivator here and getting people all nice and soma'd up is one of the most effective avenues to cultivating it.

osan
09-16-2014, 03:24 PM
I think it's only a matter of time before monsanto or one of the above manages to GMO it, then it'll become legal real quick.

...having retained and maybe even greatly augmented the inebriating effects, perhaps with elements of sedation added while largely attenuating or even eliminating the positive medical and nutritive aspects. In such a case, it would become universally available, perhaps addictive, and stands to serve Themme well as a means of relieving a sufficient proportion of the population of their desire to give a tinker's damn about anything, so long as their high is available.

And when Theye need a little help from their friends in response to some small niche population of unrulies, Theye can by various means cause the right local population of Gammas to be denied their soma, causing endless agitation, blame it on the "trouble makers" and let nature take its course. Who needs large shows of formal, armed, and uniformed government force when one can simply let the crazies go into spey fury from withdrawal? Just point them in the right direction and the job gets done. The worst that happens is a buttload of Gammas are killed, which is really no loss at all, given they probably reproduce like... well, Gammas, meaning there are plenty more where those came from. :)

Were I seeking a king's dominion over a people in this modern world, I would take this route. To have such control over a drug-addled mass is a tyrant's wettest of dreams and our current state of technology is either at or very close to that capability. I can easily see terrors no generation prior to ours could have regarded as even remotely achievable. But now... Brave New World. It's here... now or very soon, and arrives at the door with a gentle whisper and a kind, smiling face. It puts the common man immediately at ease and offers to lift his burdens. And he accepts gratefully.

Lindsey
09-16-2014, 03:43 PM
The whole video is out now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuX9y0hiqWE

Very thought provoking. Not the direction I was expecting it to go...

jtap
09-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I learned some things from the video. I wasn't surprised but it was news to me about the government's two-faced actions on the matter.