PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Government WARNS It's Citizens About The DANGER Of Criminally Corrupt U.S. POLICE!

orenbus
09-13-2014, 07:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeMx10rX1sY

Natural Citizen
09-13-2014, 07:34 AM
I was just reading a paper about this very thing the other day. 2 1/2 billion dollars these robbers have ripped off from people since 9/11.

Pull over, empty yer pockets and prove it's yours is basically what they are doing. I think like of the take 70% goes to the govt. and the rest goes to the police. What a racket.

presence
09-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Gotta make sure transactions over $1000 paper trail through account numbers.

...else all your monies belong to Just Us.

tangent4ronpaul
09-13-2014, 08:43 AM
I posted thursday, IIRC but the "Civil Forfeiture Reform Act" was entered on the house floor thurs or friday. Don't know if it passed.

-t

echo1
09-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Odd...I believe the "official" US website has now encouraged US citizens to carry as much cash and "valuables" as they can. :eek:

HOLLYWOOD
09-13-2014, 11:07 AM
The only thing that has changed over time... from "Masked-Bandits" to "Uniformed Bandits"

http://rumfordmeteor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/stage-coach-robbery.jpghttp://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/LoveMyHats2/stagecoach-mock-robbery.jpg

specsaregood
09-13-2014, 11:39 AM
lol, we are officially on the same level as mexico.

DamianTV
09-13-2014, 02:18 PM

... if Mexico had Nukes and Wars that were bought and paid for by theft of its people.

Carson
09-13-2014, 08:17 PM

I think we surpassed them years ago.

In fact the years kind of mellow some of what seemed corruption in the way some things were handled in Mexico.

If you got yourself busted down there driving, drinking, or some of the other things that you were doing to fast, it might bring you to the attention of police. At the time it seemed kind of underhanded that the fine on the spot always seemed to be all of the money you had on you.

As I look back it seems fair and to the point. Sure I was busted but that can happen anywhere. I suppose the fine is proportional to who you are at the time.

And then on top of it, when it was over and you were on your way it was done and forgotten. Well maybe the life's lesson wasn't forgotten but others weren't holding it over your head for the rest of your life like it's done other places.

Mexico has a certain dignity.

Schifference
09-14-2014, 12:26 AM
I think we surpassed them years ago.

In fact the years kind of mellow some of what seemed corruption in the way some things were handled in Mexico.

If you got yourself busted down there driving, drinking, or some of the other things that you were doing to fast, it might bring you to the attention of police. At the time it seemed kind of underhanded that the fine on the spot always seemed to be all of the money you had on you.

As I look back it seems fair and to the point. Sure I was busted but that can happen anywhere. I suppose the fine is proportional to who you are at the time.

And then on top of it, when it was over and you were on your way it was done and forgotten. Well maybe the life's lesson wasn't forgotten but others weren't holding it over your head for the rest of your life like it's done other places.

Mexico has a certain dignity.
I remember traveling through Mexico several times in the mid 90's and seeing cops/military with machine guns with people lined up against a wall I thought they were going to be executed. I did not hang around to see.

PaulConventionWV
09-14-2014, 05:10 AM
Odd...I believe the "official" US website has now encouraged US citizens to carry as much cash and "valuables" as they can. :eek:

Gee, I wonder why?