PDA

View Full Version : Immigration not ISIL or Islamic Fundamentalism is the Mortal Threat to America

AuH20
09-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Yet Boobus can't get enough of these foreign policy exploits...

http://www.vdare.com/articles/immigration-not-isil-is-the-mortal-threat-to-america-help-vdare-com-defeat-it

These agendas, of course, included invading Iraq, although it had nothing whatever to do with the 9/11 attacks, and what I then described as the Bush Administration’s fanatical drive to accommodate the Mexodus, heedless of border security.

Tonight, on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary, President Obama spoke from the White House to announce another bombing offensive against the radical Muslim group ISIS (which he calls ISIL).

What will remain is the existential threat to the American nation of mass immigration and lax border security—which the political elite continues to do its best to ignore.

Buchanan agrees as well:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09/08/Buchanan-Illegal-Immigration-Greater-Long-Term-Threat-than-ISIS

Conservative commentator Pat Buchanan argued that illegal immigration is a greater “long-term threat” to the United States than ISIS on Monday’s broadcast of “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

“The United States itself is in tremendous long-term danger, I think, and the bleeding border along our southern border, the mass movement of peoples all over the world into this country, the decomposition of the country socially, and culturally, and politically. All of these things it seems to be are far greater long-term threats to the United States than even those dreadful characters over there in Syria and Iraq beheading people,” he said.

Buchanan also declared that illegal immigration would shift American politics, stating, “It’s going to change the politics in America, too. Because given the mammoth size of the welfare state ... and folks coming in, by and large, who are very poor and lack education and the rest of it and become increasingly dependent upon government. I think this is going to result in a [gradual] increase in Democratic strength.” And, “It’s going to seem to be very difficult for a conservative party that believes in smaller government, believes in individual opportunity, and believes in things conservatives believe in to ever really get national power.”

He concluded that members of the Republican Party probably support executive amnesty privately, arguing “you’ve probably got an awful lot of [people] over at the Chamber of Commerce, you’ve got a lot of establishment Republicans who are probably secretly delighted that the president’s going to do it [amnesty] by executive order and they don’t have to deal with it.”

Ronin Truth
09-12-2014, 12:43 PM
You can hide a lot of mortal threats crap behind a NEW war (racket).

Brian4Liberty
09-12-2014, 01:12 PM
The Boston bombing is a prime example.

Our "leaders" policy on the combination of war and immigration is insane. Inflame the world, and then invite them to come here.

I suppose it makes sense if you are one of the "more equal animals", and you are protected by walls and security from the unwashed masses. Or if you beleive the rapture is coming tomorrow and nothing matters anyway.

AuH20
09-12-2014, 05:39 PM
The Boston bombing is a prime example.

Our "leaders" policy on the combination of war and immigration is insane. Inflame the world, and then invite them to come here.

I suppose it makes sense if you are one of the "more equal animals", and you are protected by walls and security from the unwashed masses. Or if you beleive the rapture is coming tomorrow and nothing matters anyway.

Give them more student visas and allow open entry of the borders, all the while proclaiming that our homeland is at risk if we don't fight them over there.

DamianTV
09-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Give them more student visas and allow open entry of the borders, all the while proclaiming that our homeland is at risk if we don't fight them over there.

And teach them all that "we are doing it wrong in this country" and "need them to fix our country for us" because "our values are wrong". All this immigration isnt happening because of all the Freedom we have here. The only thing we are doing is incentivizing illegal (compared to legal) immigration by baiting and tempting so many with Freedom from Poverty (that we probably influenced in some way) by offering them free shit that has been taken from the very bottom of our current citizens.

Now, as far as ISIS / ISIL being a threat, I think there is a very good reason why we refer to Terrorists as "Al-CIAda", and probably have the verbage wrong.

ISIL
ISIS
ISUS

And ISUS is how I am going to refer to the current focused threat group from now on.

Another threat that we have created. Go over here and we will give you guns. Go over there, piss in their cheerios, then act all suprised when they shoot at us with the guns we just gave them!