PDA

View Full Version : Black St. Louis nurse detained, experiences gentle ministrations of LEOs

XNavyNuke
09-12-2014, 05:43 AM
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Home-health-care-worker-allegedly-detained-and-verbally-assaulted-by-police-274847431.html

. HOLLY HILLS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A home health care worker has filed a complaint against St Louis Police saying they handcuffed her and verbally assaulted her as she tried to visit a patient.
38-year-old Sesil Schodroski, a nurse practitioner, said it happened September 4 as she was in a home in the Holly Hills section of St Louis. She says three officers came into the home and one was angry at her.

In the video, the reporter says that the police chief apologized to her. Can't imagine why. If the cop in question was accusing her of practicing without a license, a five minute phone call (without the cuffs) to the licensing board would have cleared that up. Were they afraid she was going to run and leave her Benz behind?

XNN

juleswin
09-12-2014, 05:57 AM
Oh my, the police can't help but generate bad press for themselves. She is lucky in a way, if her attorney is good enough, she would not have to work another day in her life from the payday she is going to receive from the state.

Origanalist
09-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Oh my, the police can't help but generate bad press for themselves. She is lucky in a way, if her attorney is good enough, she would not have to work another day in her life from the payday she is going to receive from the state.

That seems to be the direction she's intending to go......

I wonder if I could do that?

tod evans
09-12-2014, 06:08 AM
Slow boil.

jmdrake
09-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Any landing bad cop encounter you walk away from is a good one. /sarcasm ..... or maybe not.