PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS DONATION PLAN... How to get Family & Friends to donate

Tarzan
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM
A free, dowloadable kit is available to help turn your Christmas into a Ron Paul Christmas. Instead of getting a gift made in China ask your Friends & Family to donate to the campaign.

The kit includes a Wish Card, Thank You Card and campaign contribution form.

get yours here:
Ron Paul Christmas Wish Kit (http://ronpaulideas.com/ChristmasWish.htm)

Tarzan
12-03-2007, 03:09 AM

Tarzan
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
A video produced by hopeforamerican...

Ron Paul Christmas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEiQathZwM)

jaybone
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
I like it!
I also hereby pledge to return any and all gifts that I recieve this holiday and donate the proceeds to the cause.

I am buying everyone in my immediate family a 72-hour emergency kit, a roll of 90% silver quarters, and the book "Good to be King" by Michael Badnarik.

Tarzan
12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I like it!
I also hereby pledge to return any and all gifts that I recieve this holiday and donate the proceeds to the cause.

I am buying everyone in my immediate family a 72-hour emergency kit, a roll of 90% silver quarters, and the book "Good to be King" by Michael Badnarik.

And a merry Christmas to you Jaybone! Part of the reason for the Ron Paul Christmas Wish is to give you the opportunity to get your family and friends involved with Ron Paul... to help make them converts.

I encourage you to send them Ron Paul materials and let them know how important his election is to you. Perhaps you could send them a late Christmas gift... a set of Ron Paul materials, literature and DVDs perhaps.

good luck to us all

Juliet*
12-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Hi, Everyone!

I'm new to this thread. I have a unique gift idea for people who like to give something with a Ron Paul message that is a little different, fun and a little sexy, too!;) The new pin-up wall calendar, "Hotties 4 Ron Paul" is available for pre-order at a discounted price on line at: www.Hotties4RonPaul.com. Hope this helps!:)

Yours In Support for Ron Paul,
Juliet Annerino