PDA

View Full Version : Obama to deliver address 9/10/14

presence
09-07-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/exclusive-obama-deliver-major-address-isis-vows-hunt-down-extremists-n197456

ISIS... they're not a threat but we're gonna bomb the shit out of them anyway:

Obama said there is no “immediate intelligence” that indicates a threat to the United States by ISIS.

[]

the U.S. will “hunt down" the terrorists "wherever they are.”

Ebola, not a threat but we're gonna spend shit tons of money anyway:

the United States has a responsibility to give countries without sufficient public health infrastructure the resources they need

[]

we have to make this a national security priority

On Mexican Illegals; teen gang bangers are pouring over the border... yeah yeah yeah... we'll get to it by the end of the year.

the president will take executive action to address the nation’s undocumented population before the end of the year

Zippyjuan
09-08-2014, 04:00 AM
Here is the President's address- stuff can be delivered there (don't know why Obama can't find it- he has been living there for what, almost six years now?):

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

GunnyFreedom
09-08-2014, 04:18 AM
This man is an idiot.

GunnyFreedom
09-08-2014, 04:29 AM
By accident or on purpose, or 'accidentally on purpose,' this fecal wonder is asking for an anniversary attack. probably to justify an intense ramping up of the police state. Son of a corn-huskin subsidy carpetbaggin %$#&^%! I think the sleazy bag of slime wants it so he can finish his civilian army.

ETA: No, I do not think there will be such an attack, but that doesn't change the fact that the b'tard in chief is asking for one. 3-4 day warning of an impending address, to include a stern warning to ISIS that we are safe, and that we will hunt them down where they live. On the eve of the 9/11 anniversary. Brilliant. Whether or not I think there actually will be an attack (I do not) is unrelated to the fact that I recognized this President inviting it openly.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-08-2014, 05:39 AM
the United States has a responsibility to give countries without sufficient public health infrastructure the resources they need

we have to make this a national security priority

Damn, they'll call anything a "national security threat" to justify spending our money on it.

CaptUSA
09-08-2014, 05:47 AM
By accident or on purpose, or 'accidentally on purpose,' this fecal wonder is asking for an anniversary attack. probably to justify an intense ramping up of the police state. Son of a corn-huskin subsidy carpetbaggin %$#&^%! I think the sleazy bag of slime wants it so he can finish his civilian army.

ETA: No, I do not think there will be such an attack, but that doesn't change the fact that the b'tard in chief is asking for one. 3-4 day warning of an impending address, to include a stern warning to ISIS that we are safe, and that we will hunt them down where they live. On the eve of the 9/11 anniversary. Brilliant. Whether or not I think there actually will be an attack (I do not) is unrelated to the fact that I recognized this President inviting it openly.

"We have no immediate intelligence..." Yeah. No shit. Could have just ended the sentence right there. But nothing like telling a terrorist that if you're planning something, we don't know about it.

It's a win/win for Obama on this... If nothing happens, he can say how he kept us safe. If something were to happen, he'd be able to do whatever he wanted with little opposition.

Ronin Truth
09-08-2014, 09:22 AM
[ SPOILER ALERT! ]

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D. C. 20500-0003

Next. :p