PDA

View Full Version : [Tube] PressTV: US needs ISIL threat to advance its agenda in Iraq and Syria

ctiger2
09-07-2014, 10:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldp_SFc1J10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldp_SFc1J10

CaptUSA
09-07-2014, 10:15 AM
How many "airstrikes against ISIS" do you think will end up "mistakenly" taking out Syria's air defense mechanisms?

ctiger2
09-07-2014, 10:29 AM
How many "airstrikes against ISIS" do you think will end up "mistakenly" taking out Syria's air defense mechanisms?

I'd guess only 99%.

TheCount
09-07-2014, 11:13 AM
You do realize PressTV is the english language propaganda arm of the government of Iran?

devil21
09-07-2014, 01:45 PM
You do realize PressTV is the english language propaganda arm of the government of Iran?

lol....it may be but the segment is accurate.

TaftFan
09-07-2014, 02:16 PM

That doesn't stop it from being posted here time after time.

luctor-et-emergo
09-07-2014, 02:23 PM

Pretty much all news outlets are somebodies propaganda arm. It's good to see things from another perspective sometimes.
I have occasionally seen PressTV video's and I must say they are pretty informative. Off course they have biasses but you take that into account when watching any news item I hope.

pcosmar
09-07-2014, 02:39 PM

Is that relevant?

Yes,, I do understand that it is Iranian Press.. And yes I do like to hear other perspectives than Faux Snooze.

juleswin
09-07-2014, 03:07 PM

That hasn't stopped anyone from posting CNN, BBC, Fox News perspective on current events.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 04:31 PM
You do realize...

I realize that you have multiple accounts.

You're not even very good at this. Go back to your employer and tell that dipshit to hire me. lol.

TheCount
09-07-2014, 04:39 PM

You're not even very good at this. Go back to your employer and tell that dipshit to hire me. lol.

Posting the same thing in more than one place doesn't make you any less wrong.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Posting the same thing in more than one place doesn't make you any less wrong.

LOL. At least I post the same thing under one user name. What state do you reside?

TheCount
09-07-2014, 04:44 PM
LOL. At least I post the same thing under one user name. What state do you reside?

SC. Feel free to bring your paranoid delusions up with the site staff, but I don't intend to entertain you by playing 20 questions.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 04:47 PM
SC. Feel free to bring your paranoid delusions up with the site staff, but I don't intend to entertain you by playing 20 questions.

I'm bringing it up with you, pal, not anybody else. What's the matter--don't want to answer any questions because it will expose you?

TheCount
09-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm bringing it up with you, pal, not anybody else. What's the matter--don't want to answer any questions because it will expose you?

:rolleyes:

Yes, you've totally got me figured out.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 05:24 PM
:rolleyes:

Yes, you've totally got me figured out.

It's not exactly difficult when the management of your user name personas is so inept.

devil21
09-07-2014, 09:48 PM

What other user name did you see linked to TheCount? I think it's another Zippy sock puppet in a long line of many.

enhanced_deficit
09-07-2014, 09:51 PM
ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?459389-ISIS-and-Israel-to-attack-Hezbullah-in-Lebanon&)

http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2014/09/F060715pt13-635x357.jpg (http://cdn.timesofisrael.com/uploads/2014/09/F060715pt13.jpg)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 10:01 PM
What other user name did you see linked to TheCount? I think it's another Zippy sock puppet in a long line of many.

It looks to me like The Count is also PRB. PRB was Josh_LA, an account that started way back in 2007 and was banned a long time ago.

I once asked Zip how many times he +repped PRB and vice versa, but he declined to answer.

Looks to me like a lot of these accounts are the same person. This person is so lazy that he does not even manage his online personas very well. Just keeps posting the same nonsense from different accounts.

Carson
09-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Anyone else picking up on how phony and staged the footage we are being shown about ISIS is?

I've tried to ignore the hype they are pushing to clearly work people into another push with their global agenda.

Something I can't help but remember is that some say there are only about four countries left that don't have a central bank tied in with the global network. I don't know how this new push is involved with that only that I'm sure it does. Even though North Korea, Cuba, Iran and Sudan aren't in the forefront I can't help but imagine the nose ring they drag us around by will eventually take us there.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/evenmorestuff/5MAORbY.jpg

P.S. The word contrived should be up there somewhere describing the footage. I suppose ISIL should be also or what ever the latest acronym is for their latest bogyman or whatever the hell it is or means.

fr33
09-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Presstv is not wrong about this. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Iran are more immediately threatened by ISIS and seem willing to fight them. The US sticking their nose in it helps to legitimize ISS's stance among all of those countries. The best thing the US could do is stay out of it, but there are weapons to be built and jobs to be created (and Christians to be scared shitless).

devil21
09-07-2014, 10:47 PM
It looks to me like The Count is also PRB. PRB was Josh_LA, an account that started way back in 2007 and was banned a long time ago.

I once asked Zip how many times he +repped PRB and vice versa, but he declined to answer.

Looks to me like a lot of these accounts are the same person. This person is so lazy that he does not even manage his online personas very well. Just keeps posting the same nonsense from different accounts.

Yeah I agree with you. It's sloppy, if you're here enough to see the sloppiness emerge as a pattern, but it's more coordinated than it appears to a casual forum visitor. I'd estimate one person or a small group of people working together control -a lot- of user names on RPF. eduardo was known as having a ton of sock puppets (Israel-firster/Hasbara type) but I think that person/entity never went away. Just cycles in new names as old ones are banned (compromise and michaeldavis, eg) and uses the established (google 'predev') user names to quickly build up the rep bars of the new user names to continue the shill cycle. Gotta admit that it started getting out of hand when forum ownership changed....

Myself and others have been offered pay-offs by shills to give up our user names for their use. And they were cheap skates about it! What does that tell ya?

TheCount
09-07-2014, 10:50 PM
It's sloppy, if you're here enough to see the sloppiness emerge as a pattern, but it's more coordinated than it appears to a casual forum visitor.

Is there anything in which you don't see patterns?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 10:53 PM

When they're as sloppy as yours, Dracula, it's hard to miss them.

devil21
09-07-2014, 11:00 PM

No. They're obvious to the observant.

TheCount
09-07-2014, 11:05 PM
No. They're obvious to the observant.

And the delusional.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 11:08 PM
And the delusional.

So, you're in South Carolina. Who have you voted for in the past few elections?

devil21
09-07-2014, 11:11 PM
And the delusional.

I always performed very well on the pattern recognition portions of standardized tests ;)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 11:22 PM
TheCount won't answer any questions I pose to him. He knows he made that mistake when he answered my questions with his PRB user name. Not going to expose yourself again, eh Dracula?

AngryCanadian
09-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Anyone else picking up on how phony and staged the footage we are being shown about ISIS is?

I've tried to ignore the hype they are pushing to clearly work people into another push with their global agenda.

Something I can't help but remember is that some say there are only about four countries left that don't have a central bank tied in with the global network. I don't know how this new push is involved with that only that I'm sure it does. Even though North Korea, Cuba, Iran and Sudan aren't in the forefront I can't help but imagine the nose ring they drag us around by will eventually take us there.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/evenmorestuff/5MAORbY.jpg

P.S. The word contrived should be up there somewhere describing the footage. I suppose ISIL should be also or what ever the latest acronym is for their latest bogyman or whatever the hell it is or means.

Yup and not recently the low IQ Republicans and War Mongers alike actually believe that you can chop off heads with an DULL knife that almost looks as if it was brought at an local store.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Guess we won't be seeing PRB tonight. He's busy posting as "TheCount."

Speaking of The Count, does anybody have a favorite Dracula movie? I have not seen too many and am always looking for a good one.

CPUd
09-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Yup and not recently the low IQ Republicans and War Mongers alike actually believe that you can chop off heads with an DULL knife that almost looks as if it was brought at an local store.

With a knife like that, they don't exactly chop off someone's head. They can still remove the head, though. It's not the kind of thing they would want to show in the video.

Carson
09-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Presstv is not wrong about this. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Iran are more immediately threatened by ISIS and seem willing to fight them. The US sticking their nose in it helps to legitimize ISS's stance among all of those countries. The best thing the US could do is stay out of it, but there are weapons to be built and jobs to be created (and Christians to be scared shitless).

I'm thinking that all the counterfeiting for the wars will suck the value out of the honest mans dollar. For every worthless war job they create they will kill two jobs out in the real world. Maybe not those exact proportions but it is becoming more and more apparent just how our wealth is being looted.

Before the Idiocracy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk) counterfeiting was a capital crime. In Sir Isaac Newton's day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton) I believe people were drawn and quartered. Then I sort of remember someone writing of them then hanging you.

vita3
09-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Interview is spot on with discussion of NATO & emphasis on Turkey & Jordan. Thats where all new ISIS fighters flow from.

Zippyjuan
09-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Interesting that the video comes from Iran who is also opposed to ISIS.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Sep-07/269821-us-not-serious-in-fight-against-isis-iran.ashx#axzz3CiUC1ee4 (Daily Star is a Lebanese paper)

US 'not serious' in fight against ISIS: Iran

TEHRAN: Iran accused the United States Sunday of not taking the threat from ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria seriously, and charged that U.S. aid had previously helped the jihadists.

Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif leveled the accusations despite an expanding U.S. air campaign in Iraq since August 8 that provided key support in relieving a jihadist siege of a Shiite Turkmen town north of Baghdad late last month.

Iran and the United States have a shared opposition to ISIS, which controls a swath of both Iraq and neighboring Syria, but both governments deny cooperating militarily against the jihadists.

"There is still no serious understanding about the threat and they (the United States) have as yet taken no serious action," Zarif was quoted as saying by Iran's Mehr news agency.

More at link.