PDA

View Full Version : I am really getting pissed at F*** Digg crap

Give me liberty
12-02-2007, 03:36 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Calls_CNN_Out_for_Being_Biased_in_Debate

Here are some comments made by the anti ron paul neocons
This a comment by someone on that story
If Ron Paul farts, his Forum spam squad would propagate it into a contribution toward alternative fuel sources.

I'm still ignoring RP, relative to the yet-another-front-page-RP-story from this morning...

Ron Paul is a moron.

Just re-direct digg to Ron Paul's site please. Everytime I come on here the top articles are wasted shit about him. He's not even going to be the main Republican candidate, so this is a waste of the time.

My take.
i am really getting sick of these kind of comments coming from the neocons
are we going to something about these kind of comments or just let them say what they want?

i mean really its getting out of hand
and what i found something interesting is that everytime a Hillary thread gets posted on digg, it gets some negivate comments, but everytime a ron paul news thread gets posted, then bunch of anti ron paul comment posters come in and post crap on it.

I think we should be posting and alerting people about the H.R 1955 bill
and post that on digg and lets see if the neocon b**** will be coming out of the cave.

winston_blade
12-02-2007, 03:37 PM
RP is over exposed on digg. People on digg know about him already. I wouldn't bother digging RP articles unless it was truly something major.

FreedomLover
12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't think they're "neo-cons" because they get tired of seeing a ron paul story on the front page of digg every day.

RPFTW!
12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Digg is full of moron politically correct communists, I hate the place.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Ya and any good story you start they want to bury real quick. I had a few stories take off and get buried in like 30 minutes.

If the story touchs a nerve it will get buried.

I think we should also direct efforts everywhere and offline especially.

JHUK
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Ron Paul is the second most searched word on dig and he easily has more subscribers then everyone.

Hes very well known there, you don't need to worry if articles getting buried

fortilite
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM
They do have a point, we do spam digg a bit much. Just keep it to important things. Let's not pull a howard dean and alienate everyone. Let's take the message to people who have never heard it before.

Jobarra
12-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Seriously? Ron Paul supporters have brought this on themselves. By DIGGing articles SEVERAL times and then DIGGing blogs SEVERAL times that merely reference the original article, DIGG is being misused. Those who don't care for Dr. Paul have become militant because it is fairly blatant misuse of the DIGG. It's toned down in recent weeks, but for awhile people were DIGGing every article on a new blog that linked to already DUGG Ron Paul articles. I'm a supporter who is NEW to DIGG and even I could see how ridiculous it was(and yes, even I participated in DIGGing the stuff for awhile because of those 'evil anti-Paulites'). It only serves to alienate us from potential supporters if you don't follow the rules of the website and use restraint.

walt
12-02-2007, 03:43 PM
try focusing your efforts elsewhere - like where real voters in early states are :)

dircha
12-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Ignore them. Keep doing what you are doing.

Most of the people posting those comments aren't even old enough to vote.

The remainder are a collection of little urban hipster shits who don't like Ron Paul either because they didn't find out about him first, or because rather than critically evaluate the world around themselves, they follow the rest of the progressive liberal sheep in the small minded belief that society can be classified into two simple categories: Republicans are evil and Democrats are good.

Chibioz
12-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Ron Paul has very strong support on Digg, I think his popularity has moved into the majority there, that's why so many Ron Paul articles are all over the place

dircha
12-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Ron Paul has very strong support on Digg, I think his popularity has moved into the majority there, that's why so many Ron Paul articles are all over the place

Exactly. The people posting those negative comments are nothing but sore losers, grasping at straws in hopes of retaining some small degree or relevance.

Unfortunately for them, the freedom movement is alive and well, and they are going to be hearing about it A WHOLE LOT MORE!

Adamsa
12-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Note: not everyone who doesn't like Ron Paul is a neo-conservative.