PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Obama to delay immigration action until after November elections

RonPaulFanInGA
09-06-2014, 08:45 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_IMMIGRATION

Abandoning his pledge to act by the end of summer, President Barack Obama has decided to delay any executive action on immigration until after the November congressional elections, White House officials said.

Ronin Truth
09-06-2014, 05:54 PM
My SWAG is very unfavorable Democrat polling numbers for what the NAU agenda requires.

euphemia
09-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Must have lost his pen.:rolleyes:

jclay2
09-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Must have lost his pen.:rolleyes:

More like put it in temporary storage. Perhaps he can sneak it in after the election without anyone noticing.

puppetmaster
09-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Tool

09-07-2014, 07:46 AM
How sad is the state of the country when the president can just announce he is doing something for political reasons only and nobody cares?

Peace&Freedom
09-07-2014, 07:51 AM
What this means is that both the Dem and GOP leadership have been given their marching orders to not vote for amnesty, until after the election.

navy-vet
09-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Tool
Actually, I think maybe we are the tools. Obama's been circumventing Congress for months now, sending out the "come to Merica" pitch, opening up the southern border, giving the immigrant waves amnesty for all practical purposes and setting them up on the State teat in the red States. All the while, using his MSM to put it out to the sheeple that he is neutral. Hah!
We have been duped folks by the most skilled community organizer to ever walk out of Chicago.

HOLLYWOOD
09-07-2014, 05:21 PM
All America has is is 2 brutal Mafia crime families that rival one another for turf and control. The GOP could grand-slam a win with killing this Amnesty BS and president Circus, but the GOP have proven(once again) they are every bought and paid for by the same Money Masters.

The people are the fools for not seeing through Washington DC's organized crime syndicates and their Media magicians.

56ktarget
09-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Paulite thinking:

Obama takes action on immigration- "He's playing politics"
Obama delays action on immigration- "He's playing politics"

He can't win either way.

PRB
09-08-2014, 12:52 AM
yeah, screw the immigrants, it's not like they can vote.

PRB
09-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Paulite thinking:

Obama takes action on immigration- "He's playing politics"
Obama delays action on immigration- "He's playing politics"

He can't win either way.

He's a Democrat, of course he can never win.

he can say "I promise I will do nothing about immigration" and he'll still lose.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-08-2014, 12:58 AM
He's a Democrat...

Who are you talking about? You and your other user account called "TheCount?"

PRB
09-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Who are you talking about? You and your other user account called "TheCount?"

I'm talking about Obomba. Come up with proof I am using multiple accounts or STFU

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-08-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm talking about Obomba.

So? I'm talking about you.

Come up with proof I am using multiple accounts or STFU

I already did. I don't need to see you press the keys to make a reasonable conclusion.

Zippyjuan
09-08-2014, 01:38 PM
I have a few hundred accounts here I use to rep people. I can let you use some of them.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-08-2014, 01:52 PM
I have a few hundred accounts here I use to rep people. I can let you use some of them.

Nice try in attempting to play it off with humor. If you avoid run-of-the-mill questions such as why you joined this forum or who you voted for, then something's up. Also, everything I've ever seen you post--except the few frivolous and throwaway posts--has not one iota of a liberty sentiment. Everything you post is purposely contrarian. You talk about being a downer? Check yourself out, bub.

Warlord
09-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Nice try in attempting to play it off with humor. If you avoid run-of-the-mill questions such as why you joined this forum or who you voted for, then something's up. Also, everything I've ever seen you post--except the few frivolous and throwaway posts--has not one iota of a liberty sentiment. Everything you post is purposely contrarian. You talk about being a downer? Check yourself out, bub.

He's the biggest troll round here.

Zippyjuan
09-08-2014, 02:04 PM

Darn. You figured me all out. I will have to create a new account again. I kinda liked this one.

Warlord
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
in before the troll... oh wait, never mind

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Darn. You figured me all out. I will have to create a new account again. I kinda liked this one.

Yeah, I see you changed your avatar that you had forever. Well, that will help you keep your game under wraps for a few people who won't notice. On the plus side--it's beats that pencil neck, smiling imbecile that was on there. lol

PRB
09-08-2014, 03:14 PM
So? I'm talking about you.

I already did. I don't need to see you press the keys to make a reasonable conclusion.

reasonable conclusion is not proof. it's just your opinion.

PRB
09-08-2014, 03:14 PM

I want one please!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
09-08-2014, 03:30 PM
reasonable conclusion is not proof.

Yes, obviously proof and the conclusion based on that proof are two different things.

I already provided the proof ad nauseum, and am now drawing a conclusion.

it's just your opinion.

Yes, it's my opinion based on the proof I presented. I don't have to watch your keystrokes to make a reasonable conclusion about your multiple RPF user accounts.