PDA

View Full Version : IRS ‘Lost’ Emails Of Five More Employees Tied To Lerner Scandal

Ronin Truth
09-06-2014, 03:08 AM
Lost Emails Here; Lost Emails There…IRS ‘Lost’ Emails Of Five More Employees Tied To Lerner Scandal

Sept. 5, 2014

The number of IRS employees whose emails were allegedly “lost” by the tax enforcement agency officially rose by five today, according to an early report from the Associated Press.

All five of the employees, whose names were added Friday to the agency’s updated list of workers who suffered computer crashes, are reportedly tied in some way to the political discrimination scandal centered on former exempt organizations division director Lois Lerner.

There are now nearly two dozen current and former IRS employees connected to the scandal whose computer hard drives have allegedly crashed since President Obama launched his reelection campaign. Notwithstanding that, lawyers for the IRS admitted in late August that all of the missing emails are likely recoverable from the government’s deep trove of redundant data storage – if only it weren’t so much work to locate them.

Also on Friday, nonprofit group Judicial Watch, the plaintiff in a lawsuit against the IRS over the discrimination scandal, revealed that Lerner and other IRS employees had been exchanging communication about a “secret research project” that involved inappropriately obtained donor lists for a variety of nonprofit groups – the overwhelming majority of which were conservative.

http://personalliberty.com/lost-emails-lost-emails-thereirs-lost-emails-five-employees-tied-lerner-scandal/

It's rarely the crime, it's usually the cover up that causes the SNAFUBAR. Just gotta love it.

Origanalist
09-06-2014, 07:04 AM
When they audit me, what do you think they will tell me if I said my computer crashed or its just too much trouble to provide all the information requested? This government is a farce.

Origanalist
09-06-2014, 07:06 AM
It won't be the criminals that end up in prison, it will be their victims.

Ronin Truth
09-06-2014, 07:12 AM
When they audit me, what do you think they will tell me if I said my computer crashed or its just too much trouble to provide all the information requested? This government is a farce.

Tell them that all of the requested info was stored in an Email but somehow just got unrecoverably lost. So sorry.

Or maybe you could just take the fifth.