PDA

View Full Version : Remember this one?

JK/SEA
09-03-2014, 11:36 AM
in light of the war drums pounding louder now, i feel compelled to post this. Mods move if in the wrong place...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63yLEXQAKJQ

pcosmar
09-03-2014, 01:23 PM
in light of the war drums pounding louder now, i feel compelled to post this. Mods move if in the wrong place...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63yLEXQAKJQ

It is (or should) not ever be out of place.

orenbus
09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
+ Rep

Acala
09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
THIS VIDEO brought me back into politics and got me on the Ron Paul '08 bandwagon. Still gives me chills.

ClydeCoulter
09-03-2014, 03:35 PM
:)

twomp
09-03-2014, 03:48 PM
This time it's different guys, ISIS will take over the world if we do nothing. Never mind that they couldn't take Syria, Baghdad or southern Iraq. They are DANGEROUS! Both the media and the government said so and we all know the government and the media would never lie to us over something this serious. Trust our government! Now let's go blow up some brown people!

JK/SEA
09-03-2014, 04:37 PM
This time it's different guys, ISIS will take over the world if we do nothing. Never mind that they couldn't take Syria, Baghdad or southern Iraq. They are DANGEROUS! Both the media and the government said so and we all know the government and the media would never lie to us over something this serious. Trust our government! Now let's go blow up some brown people!

i'm donating all my assets to the effort...who's with me?...

twomp
09-03-2014, 07:21 PM
i'm donating all my assets to the effort...who's with me?...

I'm in! Normally, I'm a non-interventionist but this time, its different. This time we are going to war to SAVE THE WORLD!!

euphemia
09-03-2014, 07:28 PM
ISIS is about as anti-liberty as it gets. Management is not a good idea. Defeat is.

HVACTech
09-03-2014, 07:36 PM
ISIS is about as anti-liberty as it gets. Management is not a good idea. Defeat is.

what if... we just ship tons of small arms? tons, and tons. with plenty of ammo.

and just let them kill each other?

whiskey, did I forget the whiskey? send that too.

twomp
09-03-2014, 07:40 PM
what if... we just ship tons of small arms? tons, and tons. with plenty of ammo.

and just let them kill each other?

Or we could just do nothing and let Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia handle it since you know, we give billions of dollars in airplanes, tanks and helicopters every year. Maybe they can use it since ISIS is poised to end the world, you would think the people living next to them would care more about it than we do.

JK/SEA
09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Or we could just do nothing and let Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia handle it since you know, we give billions of dollars in airplanes, tanks and helicopters every year. Maybe they can use it since ISIS is poised to end the world, you would think the people living next to them would care more about it than we do.

they want to drown us in blood, rape our women, beat our heads, throw us in cages.......wait...is this a cop thread?....sorry...nevermind...

JK/SEA
09-18-2014, 10:05 AM
bump for the war bullshit...

JK/SEA
09-18-2014, 10:49 AM
i weep for all of us...

my hope is fading....

Please God....is this our fate?....constant war?...human fodder for Bankers?....

I should be in a really good mood today from news about my colonoscopy, but watching todays news mutes my good news, but....we carry on, we fight where we can to wake up people. Geez....lke Ron Paul says, he has hope in the youth of today, and their energy.....

thanks for all the plus reps you guys...