PDA

View Full Version : Mail South Carolina

sluggo
12-02-2007, 02:13 PM
I just found this on the Campaign's website. I apologize if it's already been posted here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our momentum keeps building and we need your help to continue this epic trend. Recent polls show Dr. Paul has skyrocketed up 6% in South Carolina, closing the gap between the “front runners” to almost single digits, and today you brought us over the ten million dollars mark! Without the amazing support and sacrifices made by you, our supporters, we would never experience such success and for that we can not thank you enough.

The lyrics “No I won’t back down” as sung by Tom Petty come to mind during this crucial time in our campaign; we have all given so much, but we must not back down. We are starting a new program called “Mail SC!” and we need as many supporters as possible to help out. All you have to do is send an email to sc@ronpaul2008.com and request the amount of names that you are willing to mail, and the SC staff will get you an excel database right away. The more people we have participate in this, the higher we will see both our fundraising and poll numbers continue to climb. Please do not back down at this vital time and please lend just a little bit more of your time to our shared cause.

me3
12-02-2007, 02:31 PM
//

promagma
12-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Hoping that they will add SC soon, to this website

http://www.rp-supporters.com/letters.html

sluggo
12-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Just sent in a request for some addresses.

Between Iowa and Sc, I'm gonna need to learn to write with both hands.

Larofeticus
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I can't wait for my finals and projects to be over so I can get to helping with this.

sluggo
12-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Just got my first 10 names.

sluggo
12-02-2007, 08:49 PM
bump

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 09:02 PM
bump this is really really important everyone, SC is probably not being given quite enough attention

The situation is much better than it was like a month ago but its still not the best, but I know the campaign has to win New Hampshire so I know thats the priority, I'm just saying we need to do what we can to focus a large part of the grassroots efforts on SC to pick up the slack for the campaign.

kotetu
12-02-2007, 09:08 PM
great job guys! Get this into the letter writing sub-forum!