PDA

View Full Version : Give the Blimp a Chance!

TheHand
12-02-2007, 01:30 PM
This is a very original and spontaneous idea. So, plans have changed as this project came to fruition. Why all the infighting? Let's just get it done! :)

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah there have been plenty of posts already explaining the reasoning for the changes of the blimp project. We need to continue our efforts and get this blimp in the air. This is one of our most important projects and is I agree is very original(First person running for president with blimp).
This will do so much for our grassroots efforts and now is the time to make our stand. This is the 1 thing that no other campaign can compete with. Act now!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

FreeTraveler
12-02-2007, 01:43 PM
All we are saying....
Is give blimp a chance! :D

BeFranklin
12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
All we are saying....
Is give blimp a chance! :D

Thats freedom! Give Freedom One a chance :)

koob
12-02-2007, 02:14 PM
agreed.

michael.byrne
12-02-2007, 02:57 PM
I didn't give Apple, Microsoft or Google a chance. Why should I give to this project ? It's a for profit project, for God's sake. The only thing make them listen is money. If they are about to lose their investment, they will listen to our demand.

This is capitalism at work, not a charity. If they want to sell their product, they are better to invest by their own money and have the product first. If I interested, I may buy.

Btw, I'm not going to buy $25 per minute for the blimp fly over the field with cows. I want my time is in the city, above the crowd. As long as I didn't see any proper procedures put in place, I'm not going to spend a cent.

slantedview
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
I didn't give Apple, Microsoft or Google a chance. Why should I give to this project ? It's a for profit project, for God's sake. The only thing make them listen is money. If they are about to lose their investment, they will listen to our demand.

This is capitalism at work, not a charity. If they want to sell their product, they are better to invest by their own money and have the product first. If I interested, I may buy.

Btw, I'm not going to buy $25 per minute for the blimp fly over the field with cows. I want my time is in the city, above the crowd. As long as I didn't see any proper procedures put in place, I'm not going to spend a cent.
you've made this exact statement in more than one post. you're done. unless you have something new to add, move along.