PDA

View Full Version : Youtube is at war with the Liberty & Truth Movements

presence
08-31-2014, 08:35 AM
Would you agree that topics related to the liberty movement are all too often removed from youtube, with accounts disabled and content lost?

William Tell
08-31-2014, 08:51 AM
They do shut down some channels.

brushfire
08-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Youtube is always looking out for youtube. Just as with google, or nature for that matter, they'll look for the path of least resistance.

Youtube caters to the big government. As for the attacks on liberty, the liberty haters understand that youtube will always pull a video or a channel without question. The process is automated, and easily exploited by those afraid of the message.

Youtube may be a pack of cowards, but I dont believe they're actively out to get the liberty minded. I guess their view is that sometimes you get what you pay for.

acptulsa
08-31-2014, 09:13 AM
Youtube is always looking out for youtube. Just as with google, or nature for that matter, they'll look for the path of least resistance.

Youtube caters to the big government. As for the attacks on liberty, the liberty haters understand that youtube will always pull a video or a channel without question. The process is automated, and easily exploited by those afraid of the message.

Youtube may be a pack of cowards, but I dont believe they're actively out to get the liberty minded. I guess their view is that sometimes you get what you pay for.

This.

Of course youtube discriminates against the liberty movement. But only when they're told to.