PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on "ISIS" in Juarez, MX and calls of violence coming..

Lord Xar
08-30-2014, 01:24 PM
So, I am curious...

1. The initial gambit to bomb Syria didn't work ( some months ago ).
2. Then media started pumping up the beheadings of christians, then the foley video
3. The "NEW" terror, ISIS is coming to town. OMG, they are WORSE than the previous worse terrorists......
4. ISIS is IN Juarez, Mexico!!!

while concurrently:
1. border flooded, as always, with illegals
2. Media started pumping ( when has media EVER sided against the tide of illegals? ) the flow of illegals across the border.
3. Obama wants to grant executive order

So, this is all sorta - convenient.

Militarization of the border coming ( perhaps prevent the fleeing of citizens /illegals when/if collapse happens )*? Confiscation of arms because with terrorists acting the U.S., I'm sure they do NOT want americans armed to protect themselves.

* not sure of this one, as wouldn't you want people to flee when times are tough? less bellies to feed / clothe etc..

Anyone see anything coming of all of this..?

coastie
08-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Meh, I don't know....Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..

enhanced_deficit
08-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Only thoughts so far are in form of questions.

A question for those who think Obama team helped create ISIS Jihadi group (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?457520-A-question-for-those-who-think-Obama-team-helped-create-ISIS-Jihadi-group&)

Antischism
08-30-2014, 03:51 PM
I liked ISIS better when they were a post-metal band.

luctor-et-emergo
08-30-2014, 03:53 PM
ISIS will bring former enemies closer together, geopolitically I'd say it may even be a good thing.

Iran-Iraq-Syria, Turkey and the Kurds, the west and the moderate Arabic world. Everyone hates ISIS, enemy of your enemy is your friend right ? War isn't a good thing, but the fact that this may calm other situations may be a good thing.

enhanced_deficit
08-30-2014, 03:57 PM
... enemy of your enemy is your friend right ?

That seems to be the common wisdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

luctor-et-emergo
08-30-2014, 04:01 PM
That seems to be the common wisdom.

It doesn't hurt to lower the animosity and talk for once, especially when you share a common goal.

presence
08-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Meh, I don't know....Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..

I doubt they'd full frontal with convoys of truck mounted 50 cals. I suspect our soft underbelly has plenty of weak targets to asymetrical.

Brett85
08-30-2014, 04:12 PM
We need to militarize the borders. It's better to use our military for actual national defense than use them to police the world.

HOLLYWOOD
08-30-2014, 05:39 PM
My thoughts?

Send Boston PD, Ferguson PDs to Juarez, MX and don't eat the food!

tangent4ronpaul
08-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Need more crisis actors
SFX crew
WAG THE DOG!

-t

08-30-2014, 06:37 PM
It's extremely plausible that IS could walk across the border and commit acts of terror in retaliation for being bombed.

Give anyone who wants to work here a green card, make them pay taxes and give them no entitlements until citizenship.

I can live with militarizing the border. Better to use our military to guard ours than the one between Syria and Iraq.

IS isn't going to invade the US, anyone that believes that is looney tunes. But they are well financed, disciplined and ruthless, they could kill a lot of people here.

presence
08-30-2014, 06:43 PM
I can live with militarizing the border.

You do realize, on roll out, that's going to include all coastal port cities and airports?

tod evans
08-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Your thoughts on "ISIS" in Juarez, MX and calls of violence coming..

Boogity-boogity is the first thing that always pops into my mind when the MSM pushes any terror agenda...

Czolgosz
08-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Thoughts? Get rid of the problem, the U.S. government. Ally with the 10%, be ready and willing to violently defend your freedom.

Everything else is just noise.

08-30-2014, 07:08 PM
You do realize, on roll out, that's going to include all coastal port cities and airports?

I have seen nothing that claims that to be the case.

Everything I have ever seen refers to militarizing the southern border with Mexico, that is where the current issue is.

Anti Federalist
08-30-2014, 07:43 PM
I have seen nothing that claims that to be the case.

Everything I have ever seen refers to militarizing the southern border with Mexico, that is where the current issue is.

You and I are already in the "Constitution Free Zone".

http://panampost.com/wp-content/uploads/us-borders.gif

Yeah, where the current issue is...

If you believe the official story, where did the 9/11 hijackers enter the country?

pcosmar
08-30-2014, 07:51 PM
It's extremely plausible that IS could walk across the border and commit acts of terror in retaliation for being bombed.

It is entirely possible that Mercs in the hire of US government agencies (under the banner of ISIS) could cause some trouble.
Thereby keeping the MIC profits flowing, and put an end to all this civil rights talk going around these days.

R.G
08-30-2014, 08:05 PM
A Storm is Coming - ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA

R.G
08-30-2014, 08:16 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2014/08/20140830_syria.jpg

Anti Federalist
08-30-2014, 08:17 PM
Your thoughts on "ISIS" in Juarez, MX and calls of violence coming..

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/fs/img/jif%20dog%20tail.gif

Anti Federalist
08-30-2014, 08:19 PM
It is entirely possible that Mercs in the hire of US government agencies (under the banner of ISIS) could cause some trouble.
Thereby keeping the MIC profits flowing, and put an end to all this civil rights talk going around these days.

Yup, that would shut down all that "freedom" nonsense overnight.

Dianne
08-30-2014, 09:05 PM

Have you not been reading that the Feds have been busing and flying (with no ID's) them to locations, without even telling State Governors they dumped 2000 in their state? They are scattered through the U.S. right now... they are everywhere !!

fr33
08-30-2014, 09:31 PM
1. The initial gambit to bomb Syria didn't work ( some months ago ).

Months ago the Feds were telling us that we must help militants in attacking Assad. Today they are saying we might need to help Assad against ISIS. That's a full 360. To my skeptical mind, it sounds like the MIC, that tends to run foreign policy in the US, is just looking for reasons to get rid of munitions so they can be replenished and make some money.

CPUd
08-30-2014, 10:17 PM
It doesn't seem like setting up shop on the US/Mexico border is what IS is all about. Not if we're talking about these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

They need all their fighters just to maintain the territory they have now. They do have lots of kids though; when they turn 16, they can go fight. That is their plan for growth. If they are going to attack another country besides Iraq, Syria, it would probably be Turkey.

Their rhetoric calls out just about everyone outside the Caliphate, but a lot of this is being done to fire up the crowd.

ChristianAnarchist
08-30-2014, 10:40 PM
ISIS = BILLSHEIT!!!! There's no way any group of "terrirists" from overseas can make any kind of impact here. Even if a couple of them get here and try to kill some people as long as we have firearms they will be cut down before they can do much damage. Does that mean no one will get killed? No, I'm sure some will die but we must put everything into perspective. 10's of thousands die each year from car accidents. More from fires and drowning. Do we eliminate all liberty so that people will not die from those things? I say that for the most part these clowns are (CIA trained) poor farm boys empowered with guns and very limited in their reach. Coming here takes money and resources and I don't think they have enough to cause much damage...

kcchiefs6465
08-31-2014, 01:32 AM
We need to militarize the borders. It's better to use our military for actual national defense than use them to police the world.
They've already militarized them.

Perhaps you've missed the American citizens traveling through a checkpoint to go to and from work and the Constitution free zones allowing the searching of, including but not limited to, American anuses, and seizing of, including but not limited to their vehicles and time?

You are calling for a further militarization, though, correct? Something akin to the harbor of Boston or say, the Baghdad 'Vatican'?

I am certain nothing could ever go wrong with the implementation of such a concept. Or is it that you are aware that indeed, (inevitably and quite predictably), something is wrong and would go wrong with such a concept but that you believe that cracking some eggs to fry up up one nationalistic omelet is necessary to ensure freedom? Because if indeed that is what you are offering, and it's pretty clear what you are offering (no matter how shorted-sighted and naive you appear to be), I'd offer you the point that those proposing big government increases in other areas offer the same sorts of 'solutions' founded upon the same sorts of 'principles' as you do (it's almost as if human fears could be studied and played upon using propagandized tactics). And when in 20 years your 'solutions' are utter disasters against freedom, perhaps your children will seek to repeal them. But in the mean time, all is well. One more brick in the wall. Quite literally, at that.

kcchiefs6465
08-31-2014, 01:42 AM
Have you not been reading that the Feds have been busing and flying (with no ID's) them to locations, without even telling State Governors they dumped 2000 in their state? They are scattered through the U.S. right now... they are everywhere !!
Who.... Muslims?

orenbus
08-31-2014, 01:57 AM
Your thoughts on .... .. Juarez, MX ... .... ... ..... ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGclf3G_d-E

extortion17
08-31-2014, 08:02 AM
...Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..

ISIL already have passed well past the southern states fyi anyway, whether you know it yet or not . . .

. . . postings show militants from ISIL, also known as ISIS, are attempting to exploit the porous US-Mexico border
and seeking ways to covertly cross it, warns a Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) bulletin

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/30/377095/isil-plans-to-attack-us-from-southwest/

Captain Shays
08-31-2014, 06:58 PM
My thoughts? If they are here kill every one of them. I also want to kill them everywhere they exist.

presence
08-31-2014, 07:19 PM
If ISIS manages to make a major attack in the US I bet you Israel and Saudi Arabia will be in on it and the FBI and NSA release 28 redacted pages to explain what really happened.

Ender
08-31-2014, 08:59 PM
My thoughts? BS.

Same propaganda shite that was used to pass PA I & II.

If there was really a threat the borders would be closed and military deployed there.

qh4dotcom
08-31-2014, 09:24 PM

Give anyone who wants to work here a green card, make them pay taxes and give them no entitlements until citizenship.

I can live with militarizing the border. Better to use our military to guard ours than the one between Syria and Iraq.

IS isn't going to invade the US, anyone that believes that is looney tunes. But they are well financed, disciplined and ruthless, they could kill a lot of people here.
What are the chances that ISIS will come to the city where you live?

pcosmar
08-31-2014, 09:32 PM

None.

I don't live in or near a city.

Brett85
08-31-2014, 10:28 PM
They've already militarized them.

Perhaps you've missed the American citizens traveling through a checkpoint to go to and from work and the Constitution free zones allowing the searching of, including but not limited to, American anuses, and seizing of, including but not limited to their vehicles and time?

You are calling for a further militarization, though, correct? Something akin to the harbor of Boston or say, the Baghdad 'Vatican'?

I am certain nothing could ever go wrong with the implementation of such a concept. Or is it that you are aware that indeed, (inevitably and quite predictably), something is wrong and would go wrong with such a concept but that you believe that cracking some eggs to fry up up one nationalistic omelet is necessary to ensure freedom? Because if indeed that is what you are offering, and it's pretty clear what you are offering (no matter how shorted-sighted and naive you appear to be), I'd offer you the point that those proposing big government increases in other areas offer the same sorts of 'solutions' founded upon the same sorts of 'principles' as you do (it's almost as if human fears could be studied and played upon using propagandized tactics). And when in 20 years your 'solutions' are utter disasters against fry reedom, perhaps your children will seek to repeal them. But in the mean time, all is well. One more brick in the wall. Quite literally, at that.

I'm not in favor of check points 100 miles from the border. I'm just in favor of putting our military right on the border, to keep people from coming here illegally.

dannno
08-31-2014, 10:37 PM

Ya, we need a military to defend us from the CIA, great idea :rolleyes:

DP714
08-31-2014, 11:23 PM
They'd get mowed down in a second. I doubt even Boobus would wait for jackboots to arrive before shooting back at those punks. I doubt even he would believe any such rag tags could make it that close to the mainland without significant help from someone somewhere near D.C., just waiting for the news of "the attack" to be broadcasted before quickly getting Part 2 of the Patriot Act passed...But then again, crazier shit has been widely accepted without question before so who knows..

09-01-2014, 08:44 AM

Define city. By most definitions the nearest one is over 100 miles from here. By choice too.

So just about zero.

09-01-2014, 08:46 AM
They'd get mowed down in a second. I doubt even Boobus would wait for jackboots to arrive before shooting back at those punks. I doubt even he would believe any such rag tags could make it that close to the mainland without significant help from someone somewhere near D.C., just waiting for the news of "the attack" to be broadcasted before quickly getting Part 2 of the Patriot Act passed...But then again, crazier shit has been widely accepted without question before so who knows..

Nobody thinks IS is going to invade the US with conventional ground forces. They would walk across the border or fly in with western passport and commit a terrorist attack.

tod evans
09-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Nobody thinks IS is going to invade the US with conventional ground forces. They would walk across the border or fly in with western passport and commit a terrorist attack.

I'm not willing to forego freedom and liberty in exchange for protection.

Americans are just as fed up with government as the foreigners are.

The answer isn't more government.

Do yourself a favor and reject the MSM and their propaganda.

bolil
09-01-2014, 11:18 AM
I am not afraid of ISIS. I live in Chicago, one of their purported targets, and I'll tell you what: If I get blown up, don't use my corpse as an excuse for anything- that means you 69. America, stop being so puss-puss. If they attack (whoever they really are) well, then, welcome to the world America, it is a dangerous place. Made moreso when you bomb the shit out of people. LOL, do your worst you Islamic retards.

twomp
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
I am not afraid of ISIS. I live in Chicago, one of their purported targets, and I'll tell you what: If I get blown up, don't use my corpse as an excuse for anything- that means you 69. America, stop being so puss-puss. If they attack (whoever they really are) well, then, welcome to the world America, it is a dangerous place. Made moreso when you bomb the shit out of people. LOL, do your worst you Islamic retards.

+rep! This is fking America! Since when did we get so scared of every little thing that the media tells us to be scared of. When you find yourself agreeing with Sean Hannity and John McCain about ISIS, you know you have been brain washed.

torchbearer
09-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Tell ISIS to come to Rapides parish, Louisiana.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?458971-Take-a-Gander-at-America%92s-Most-Heavily-Armed-Counties-The-Ones-That-Aren%92t-on-the-Map-Might

JK/SEA
09-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Will they be coming in MRAPS and body armour wrapped in 'the flag'..?...

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I have no doubt that radicalized Muslims have come into the US across the Mexican border. I have no doubt that at some point in the future there will be some kind of attack. Sure, we are the ones who pissed them off in the first place, but nevertheless, I am fairly certain they are already here and will attack at some point, either by dribs and drabs, in groups, or all at once. Sure it's a consequence of our own (national) stupidity, but it doesn't change the logic of it. If I were in the 'radicalized caliphate' proponents shoes, I would have spent the last decade stacking my people up in the US, and when I needed to do something that the US would find particularly objectionable, push the red button and set chaos loose. It's not even the best strategy, but it is one that I am most likely to pick in light of the organizational problems with radicalized Islam.

I would be more surprised, strategically, if they were not already over here by the gross. If it looks like we are actually going to back off of the police state, their attack will likely be right around the corner. Their aim to prevent the US from reobtaining liberty and prosperity, because extinguishing our prosperity will bankrupt us and leave our tanks empty on the field of battle, and taking our freedom is just some kind of petty revenge. Just because the bad guys are acknowledging the existence of a threat doesn't necessarily automatically mean the threat is fake. I can totally acknowledge that our foreign policy is to blame for radicalizing the people who want to hurt us, while at the same time recognizing that there are actually people out there who want to hurt us.

Truth be told, if there were not 'sleepers' in the US right now, then our 'enemies' would be strategic imbeciles, according to their own stated goals and plans. I would rather not underestimate them, and so I will assume that they are not imbeciles. I reckon there are already radicalized Muslims in the US, that many of them are 'passing' as illegal Mexicans (minus the added vulnerability of having to work), and that we will hear from them at some point in the future.

I also think it is important to account for reality, because if we go around saying "this is all fake" and then something happens and it was not fake, then we lose credibility. As an intelligence analyst, I would have said, "It could happen this way, or it could happen that way. Here are the indicators it will happen this way, and there are the indicators that it will happen that way."

Problem here, is there aren't much in the way of 'indicators' excepting stories like Quran and prayer shawls left south of the border, which could easily be real as it could be a practical joke by an imaginative Mexican. Chatter indicating a growing relationship between radicalized Muslims and Mexican cartels are another indicator that was tripped about a year ago iirc. The known-verified existence of radicalized Muslim militia training camps in places like Clover, SC is another pretty strong indicator, although the ones who sneak across the border likely wouldn't be caught dead near one of the known militia camps.

There is just too much to indicate that this threat is real to dismiss it out of hand as if it were fictitious. Mind you, that doesn't change the fact that the threat is a direct consequence of blowback, nor does it posit as a solution a more militarized police force. The actual solution would be to empower the citizenship in general to the regular and irregular militias of the United States, and equip and train the people at large to defend against such things without government help. Then whenever governments do arrive, the situation will already be well in hand, and so we can cut their equipment budgets in half. :)

pcosmar
09-01-2014, 01:05 PM

http://i.imgur.com/eOyVTEv.jpg

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2014, 01:14 PM
tldr; The solution to the potential for radicalised islamic terrorism in the United States, is to re-activate the American organized and unorganized militias, and provide them (the public at large) with training on reducing active terrorism scenarios. Preferably training from veterans who have actually done such things. Re-build Yamamoto's "a rifle behind every blade of grass" and give it the substance that it has never had before. Arm, equip, and train the whole people of the United States to come together spontaneously and put down an active terrorist attack.

Make every target in the f'n United States a 'hard target' by virtue of an armed populace. We will lose a few who just blow up without warning, but it will work out in the end when all the failed ops just get too expensive. :) Then we would be justified to establish Marque and Reprisal, hand out massive cash rewards for the actual people whodunit, spend less than 1% what a war costs (while actually accomplishing far more) and we can show the Bushidiotophiles how it was supposed to have been done in the first place, without invading all these countries and creating a century of blowback.

lol my tldr is almost tldr...

TheTexan
09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
ISIS.... is in Mexico??

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

TheTexan
09-01-2014, 01:31 PM
My thoughts? If they are here kill every one of them. I also want to kill them everywhere they exist.

Yes, this. ISIS will drown in their blood, for everything they have done to us. Or at least, for what they have said they would do to us.

JK/SEA
09-01-2014, 02:02 PM
glad to see the fear mongering tactic still works.

HOLLYWOOD
09-01-2014, 02:56 PM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=210ytzp&s=8#.VATQEIGUDDA

http://i58.tinypic.com/29p8851.png

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39005.htm

http://i60.tinypic.com/2cwjrjc.png

CaptainAmerica
09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
propaganda and hot air. the borders have been ignored for decades, no one cares... its an import for narcotics, the cartels are not going to allow some foreigners mess with their operations

Working Poor
09-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I think IS is pure fear mongering propaganda.

Brett85
09-01-2014, 04:48 PM
When you find yourself agreeing with Sean Hannity and John McCain about ISIS, you know you have been brain washed.

I imagine McCain and Graham probably support sending 100,000 troops back to Iraq.

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2014, 05:51 PM
I would lay odds that there are at least somewhere between 20 and 150 radicalized Muslims of whatever flavor 'asleep' inside the United States today. Possibly more if they became obsessed with the strategy. I don't care if they are IS MB PDQ, just a generic "radicalized Muslim with an intent to cause harm." Laying aside who is responsible for radicalizing them, the reality is it is liable to be a problem at some point in the future. So rather than saying it just can't happen here (and you are crazy to think it could - libertarian political correctness), how about saying what is the right solution if it does happen?

Because I think it's a lot more likely than some here give credit to.

JK/SEA
09-01-2014, 06:19 PM
i'm waaay more fearful of cops than some whack job with an 'agenda'...

but...the media sez its time to cower in fear and wait for the pressure cookers to go off...

send in the clowns.

JK/SEA
09-01-2014, 06:24 PM
ISIS.... is in Mexico??

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

yep...its a small town just outside Mexico City...

kcchiefs6465
09-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm not in favor of check points 100 miles from the border. I'm just in favor of putting our military right on the border, to keep people from coming here illegally.
Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Regardless of what level of socialistic despotism you are in favor of, I am aware of the possible or even the possibly probable result.

For instance, Constitution free zones. I'm sure no one who supported having the border patrol along the border particularly thought that the result would be that.

Mani
09-01-2014, 11:08 PM
The ISIS is all the buzz nowadays?

Is McCain still writing their Anti-American hate speeches?

Terrorists are McCain's best friend. They make him relevant again...Sort of...Well...it gives him an opportunity to get his mug on TV and talk about blowing stuff up.

Are there real terrorists out there? Yes. Some the CIA directly created, some our Foreign Policy created, and some are just there. Are they a threat? Probably lower then the odds of a wacko marching into a theater/school/Temple and shooting up the place. And probably much lower than getting your ass beat down by the militarized police force protecting and serving you.

bolil
09-01-2014, 11:18 PM
propaganda and hot air. the borders have been ignored for decades, no one cares... its an import for narcotics, the cartels are not going to allow some foreigners mess with their operations

Sounds about right. Then, the cartels are not too concerned with border security as their product is usually fast tracked in.

Zippyjuan
09-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Unless they make changed, long term will be tough for ISIS. They are a fire burning through the region- locusts devouring crops. They take over by destroying. What the don't destroy, they take and sell for money- their main source of financing. That and kidnapping for ransoms. (though they did get a small oilfield and a Syrian refinery and are trying to deal some blackmarket oil which could provide some large income). That leaves little behind to sustain- they require new towns to conquer just to be able to continue. And they aren't making lots of friends along the way- pissing off survivors in the towns and cities they mowed through which isn't conducive to expanding their movement. Other "radical" Islamic movements have not been willing to support or join them.

mrsat_98
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM
http://poorworkingstiff.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/bill_clinton-is-is.png
ISIS = BILLSHEIT!!!! There's no way any group of "terrirists" from overseas can make any kind of impact here. Even if a couple of them get here and try to kill some people as long as we have firearms they will be cut down before they can do much damage. Does that mean no one will get killed? No, I'm sure some will die but we must put everything into perspective. 10's of thousands die each year from car accidents. More from fires and drowning. Do we eliminate all liberty so that people will not die from those things? I say that for the most part these clowns are (CIA trained) poor farm boys empowered with guns and very limited in their reach. Coming here takes money and resources and I don't think they have enough to cause much damage...

I think IS is pure fear mongering propaganda.

twomp
09-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Unless they make changed, long term will be tough for ISIS. They are a fire burning through the region- locusts devouring crops. They take over by destroying. What the don't destroy, they take and sell for money- their main source of financing. That and kidnapping for ransoms. (though they did get a small oilfield and a Syrian refinery and are trying to deal some blackmarket oil which could provide some large income). That leaves little behind to sustain- they require new towns to conquer just to be able to continue. And they aren't making lots of friends along the way- pissing off survivors in the towns and cities they mowed through which isn't conducive to expanding their movement. Other "radical" Islamic movements have not been willing to support or join them.

I totally agree. Running a country is not easy. They will have their hands full just trying to keep control of their own territory much less, thinking of complex plans to attack the United States without an air force, or a navy. Even if they are successful, I'm sure more Americans die every year from McDonalds than ISIS attacks.

THX 1138
09-02-2014, 10:41 AM
1. Stop all immigration for at least the next 10-50 years. We've already had enough immigration over the last 200 years. Immigration was perhaps helpful in this nation's early years. Nowadays, however, it brings us gifts like 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombings. If there is some compelling reason why we MUST continue to have immigration, we should at the very least reduce our annual immigration flow to a manageable number (ie, less than 1000 immigrants per year).

2. Put our military on all borders (coasts included).

3. Withdrawal our military from the Middle East. There is no reason for us to risk the death of even one single more US soldier merely to conduct pointless nation building campaigns in Muslim lands. Furthermore, without a US boogeyman for Muslim extremists to scapegoat against, their rationale for violence and whatever moral high ground they have within their own culture would weaken.

Some may call my view "isolationist". I call it facing reality.