PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Blimp Project! Gathering funds now!!! Bump for the Blimp!!

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 01:02 PM
It's time to fulfill our pledges. Those who haven't pledged but still want this blimp to fly also should act now! This blimp will do more for the campaign than even our biggest money bombs I believe. Imagine the publicity we get when some well known reporter(s) boards the blimp(Live). This will be all over the news and so will be the word of how this was achieved from only grassroots. Act now and lets get this blimp airborne!
www.RonPaulBlimp.com

disciple
12-02-2007, 01:31 PM
bump

BeFranklin
12-02-2007, 01:41 PM
bump

Blimp bump.

winston_blade
12-02-2007, 01:43 PM
When bumping a blimp thread, the new term to be used is: Blump

Blump

Austin
12-02-2007, 01:49 PM
When bumping a blimp thread, the new term to be used is: Blump

Blump

Blumpkin

Couldn't resist.

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Bump for the Blimp.

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

ronpaulfan
12-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Whoever is running RonPaulBlimp.com, please read this:

Please reverse the entire diagram so $25 is the default amount and is in the upper left.

Nobody will donate $1,000,000 for the effort. Having it as the default amount and the first thing people see is both silly and a bit of a turn off.

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Whoever is running RonPaulBlimp.com, please read this:

Please reverse the entire diagram so $25 is the default amount and is in the upper left.

Nobody will donate $1,000,000 for the effort. Having it as the default amount and the first thing people see is both silly and a bit of a turn off.

Not a bad idea, they should switch it around.

ItsTime
12-02-2007, 02:22 PM
What is done with the money if the blimp never takes off?

stefans
12-02-2007, 02:25 PM
I don't want to start the discussion again, but I suggest to everyone who plans to purchase advertising time from the blimp company to read some of the threads in the blimp subforum before they do so.

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 02:25 PM

Good Question!
direct all your concerns to someone who can give you definitive answers: Here is his email: bsmith (at) law.capital.edu
http://www.law.capital.edu/Faculty/Bios/bsmith.asp

He has been retained to represent the company and should be able to address all of your concerns...

son of liberty
12-02-2007, 02:27 PM
blump

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I don't want to start the discussion again, but I suggest to everyone who plans to purchase advertising time from the blimp company to read some of the threads in the blimp subforum before they do so.

First of all if you didn't want to start the discussion again you would not have posted. Be honest.
Your extremely obvious, stop spamming threads with your anti-blimp message. For any with questions read this post which was sent by somebody who contacted those running the blimp project:

Your concerns have been recognized
I spoke with Elijah who is working hard on the blimp at this moment and wisely avoiding the forums for the time being, and I have a message...

The concerns that many people have expressed have absolutely been recognized, and Elijah, Trevor, the legal team, etc., are working towards addressing them as we speak. They intend to provide as much transparency as possible, as well as clarification and explanation regarding any/all concerns that have been raised.

For now, please be patient. Everything will be addressed absolutely as soon as possible.

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 02:47 PM
First of all if you didn't want to start the discussion again you would not have posted. Be honest.
Your extremely obvious, stop spamming threads with your anti-blimp message. For any with questions read this post which was sent by somebody who contacted those running the blimp project:

Your concerns have been recognized
I spoke with Elijah who is working hard on the blimp at this moment and wisely avoiding the forums for the time being, and I have a message...

The concerns that many people have expressed have absolutely been recognized, and Elijah, Trevor, the legal team, etc., are working towards addressing them as we speak. They intend to provide as much transparency as possible, as well as clarification and explanation regarding any/all concerns that have been raised.

For now, please be patient. Everything will be addressed absolutely as soon as possible.

QFT. I know playing with trolls is fun... but perhaps we should start starving them now... no more feeding the trolls, just respond to positive post. "sincere" concerns should be directed to the attorney.
Here is his email: bsmith (at) law.capital.edu

He has been retained to represent the company and should be able to address all of your concerns...

stefans
12-02-2007, 02:51 PM

I am. I don't want to start the discussion here. there are enough threads for that.
you started THIS thread so people who are not aware of the blimp subforum get the information that they can now purchase blimp time.
I answered to the same people, that there is more info to that in the subforum.

I see no wrongdoing or dishonesty.

mconder
12-02-2007, 02:52 PM

No doubt.

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 02:56 PM

No doubt.

"sincere" concerns should be directed to the attorney.
Here is his email: bsmith (at) law.capital.edu

trolls are here to mislead, I am here to point you to the only person who can give you a valid answer...

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Bump for the blimp.

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 03:23 PM
blump

BeFranklin
12-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Blimpty blimpty blump.

Wayne Hammond
12-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Help the blimp - it's an idea that is full of hot air. ;) :p

Seriously, this is an awesome idea - and is well worth the effort.

If I weren't afraid of heights, I would have entered for a chance to ride it.

ONWARD and UPWARD... The RON PAUL BLIMP!! :)

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

justinc.1089
12-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Blimp bump! lol:rolleyes::p;):D

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 04:25 PM
bump

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Blimp Bump.

www.RonPaulBlimp.Com
www.Teaparty07.com

european
12-02-2007, 05:19 PM
blimp

terryp
12-02-2007, 05:58 PM
^^^ Go Blimp Go

enjerth
12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Looks like this needs a bump.

MaxDeMarzi
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Ok, ok... so the execution of the idea is not perfect, but what the hell...

I put in my $100 bucks... :D

Let's get this thing floating.

Bruehound
12-03-2007, 10:54 AM
blump

OferNave
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Good Question!
direct all your concerns to someone who can give you definitive answers: Here is his email: bsmith (at) law.capital.edu

He's an expensive lawyer. Don't send him questions.

This is a thread dedicated to people asking questions, which are being answered by a Liberty Advertising representative (the company formed to make the blimp project happen). Ask there:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=46258

OferNave
12-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Passed $50k. Let's do it!

robert4rp08
12-03-2007, 01:02 PM
wewt!