PDA

View Full Version : Endorsments (call to grassroots)

zwarren69
12-02-2007, 12:50 PM
I have noticed Chuck Norris' endorsement for Huckabee has worked well, in their campaign. If Paul could pull a high profile person like that, it would really boost the campaign. My suggestions would be Pen & Teller, Clint Eastwood, or John Mayer. These people are very much libertarian, and I think would be supportive of Paul's stances.

Any other good endorsements to think of?

How do we go about contacting these individuals?

If we can get a fucking blimp we can get some famous libertarians on board, I have faith in the grassroots!

Zach Warren

me3
12-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Do a forum search for endorsements. There has been a massive amount of discussion on this already.

mopar.bo
12-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Nothing better that hearing John Mayer endorse Dr. Paul while soaking in a nice, warm, bubble bath!;)

What?:confused:

I mean...Whoooo! Football and beer! Let's go score some chicks! Yeah!:cool:

RPFTW!
12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Damn those Chuck Norris jokes!!! Why'd they have to make him so popular? why why why

Fyretrohl
12-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Need a Tim Tebow endorsement...

rooteroa
12-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm shocked he hasn't had any high profile endorsements yet, the only thing I can think is that hollywood is very stupid and largely either associate with the neo-cons or with any candidate who calls themself a democrat so paul is kind of left out in the cold.

Matthew Zak
12-02-2007, 01:12 PM
We need to get John Mayer to make a Ron Paul song.

RPFTW!
12-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm shocked he hasn't had any high profile endorsements yet, the only thing I can think is that hollywood is very stupid and largely either associate with the neo-cons or with any candidate who calls themself a democrat so paul is kind of left out in the cold.

I think they're just afraid of being attacked by the media. All except for Donna D'Errico :D

Bradley in DC
12-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Please feel free to join the discussion here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40881

I'll personally vouch for his guy. :)

RPFTW!
12-02-2007, 01:15 PM
A lot of them are hopeless liberals as well.